My Maxillary Expansion via Softmaxxing Guide (depthcels GTFIH)

xnj

xnj

ascend
A lot of you fuckers have been asking me about how I expanded my maxilla by miles in around 2 months, here's the full in-depth explanation on all methods I have used.

Benefits of well-developed maxillae:

Maxilla affects more parts of your skull than you think; your undereye support is greatly affected by your maxillary development, as your infraorbital position depends greatly on the position of your maxilla, that's why you can see a lot of people with flat maxillae having shit undereye support (you can call it lower eyelid exposure or whatever); forward growth is also affected by it a bit due to your lower teeth's alignment with your upper teeth, therefore the more forward it is, the more space your mandible would have to grow forward. I got quite a lot of forward growth myself, but I also firmly believe that other things I did for my lower third contributed to that (see my softmaxxing post for what else I did).

The only method I have used for maxillary expansion is thumb pulling. Lots of you will say it's cope, but it worked for me, as well as loads of other people, so I am a big thumb pulling advocate, and will show you how to do it properly.

Just so you keep the intrigue, here are the before/after pictures:

Before:
IMG 3289

After:
IMG 6501

(both pics taken under exact same angle, unstretched, unfrauded, even if you say that the pic is slightly rotated, or even if someone's head is slightly tilted, but still facing the camera at a perfect 90 degrees angle, the size of the maxillary triangle is what matters in the end, that's what's being compared)

The basics of Thumb Pulling:

Thumb pulling is used to.... yapyapyapyap- just stick your thumbs in your mouth and ascend.

Your upper palate is divided into two: the soft and the hard palates. You can differentiate between them pretty easily: the hard palate is at the front and has a riffled texture to it, whereas the soft palate is further back, starts around your GPF (greater palatine foramen, the part further back where your teeth come closer to each other from both sides)

Palate

This is more important than you think, as SO many of you got VERY confused while I was trying to explain it without a diagram.

The positioning of thumbs:

I placed both of my thumbs just beyond the BORDER between the hard & the soft palates. My thumbs are not fully fitting in between the GPFs, so I rotate them slightly, so they barely fit and are "compressed" against each other in between the GPFs, so that they are also more secure in there.

(Rough) Demonstration:

Palate 1

The positioning of arms, fingers & rest of the body:

Body:
I laid down on the bed, with my head on a pillow;

Rest of fingers:
I put my index fingers around my browridge, the rest are just wherever

(VERY rough) Demonstration LMAO:

Untitled

Arms:
While thumbs were already in my mouth and I'm already laying down, I press both of my elbows to my chest.

The process:

I pulled straight forward (perpendicular to my face) with my thumbs, while simultaneously pressing into my brows with my index fingers. I engaged my triceps to increase the pull force. The fact that my thumbs were facing slightly outwards, as demonstrated in the diagram, made the resultant force a little bit more sideways on each side respectively, so the palate expanded both forward and outward.

Demonstration of resultant force/desired direction of pull on my good friend Alien:lul::

Intensity/duration/schedule:

I pulled as hard as I could for as long as I could for one continuous rep, around 20-30 seconds, once a day (nightly).

Enjoy your ascension fellas, and go slay stacies. Much love to yall :heart:(no homo)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gleemz, Fishy, future_ and 8 others
What else did u notice like did ur eyes change zygos jaw?

What else did u notice like did ur eyes change zygos jaw?
as i said, i got quite a bit of forward growth in my lower third and my ramus lengthened. idrk about my zygos, but my eyes may have decompressed slightly.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Boyoshutup
Reall my nigga

• Love it
Reactions: xnj
A lot of you fuckers have been asking me about how I expanded my maxilla by miles in around 2 months, here's the full in-depth explanation on all methods I have used.

Benefits of well-developed maxillae:

Maxilla affects more parts of your skull than you think; your undereye support is greatly affected by your maxillary development, as your infraorbital position depends greatly on the position of your maxilla, that's why you can see a lot of people with flat maxillae having shit undereye support (you can call it lower eyelid exposure or whatever); forward growth is also affected by it a bit due to your lower teeth's alignment with your upper teeth, therefore the more forward it is, the more space your mandible would have to grow forward. I got quite a lot of forward growth myself, but I also firmly believe that other things I did for my lower third contributed to that (see my softmaxxing post for what else I did).

The only method I have used for maxillary expansion is thumb pulling. Lots of you will say it's cope, but it worked for me, as well as loads of other people, so I am a big thumb pulling advocate, and will show you how to do it properly.

Just so you keep the intrigue, here are the before/after pictures:

Before:
View attachment 3044608

After:
View attachment 3044609

(both pics taken under exact same angle, unstretched, unfrauded, even if you say that the pic is slightly rotated, or even if someone's head is slightly tilted, but still facing the camera at a perfect 90 degrees angle, the size of the maxillary triangle is what matters in the end, that's what's being compared)

The basics of Thumb Pulling:

Thumb pulling is used to.... yapyapyapyap- just stick your thumbs in your mouth and ascend.

Your upper palate is divided into two: the soft and the hard palates. You can differentiate between them pretty easily: the hard palate is at the front and has a riffled texture to it, whereas the soft palate is further back, starts around your GPF (greater palatine foramen, the part further back where your teeth come closer to each other from both sides)

View attachment 3044599

This is more important than you think, as SO many of you got VERY confused while I was trying to explain it without a diagram.

The positioning of thumbs:

I placed both of my thumbs just beyond the BORDER between the hard & the soft palates. My thumbs are not fully fitting in between the GPFs, so I rotate them slightly, so they barely fit and are "compressed" against each other in between the GPFs, so that they are also more secure in there.

(Rough) Demonstration:

View attachment 3044619

The positioning of arms, fingers & rest of the body:

Body:
I laid down on the bed, with my head on a pillow;

Rest of fingers:
I put my index fingers around my browridge, the rest are just wherever

(VERY rough) Demonstration LMAO:

View attachment 3044630

Arms:
While thumbs were already in my mouth and I'm already laying down, I press both of my elbows to my chest.

The process:

I pulled straight forward (perpendicular to my face) with my thumbs, while simultaneously pressing into my brows with my index fingers. I engaged my triceps to increase the pull power. The fact that my thumbs were facing slightly outwards, as demonstrated in the diagram, made the resultant force a little bit more sideways on each side respectively, so the palate expanded both forward and outward.

Demonstration of resultant force/desired direction of pull on my good friend Alien:lul::
View attachment 3044648

Intensity/duration/schedule:

I pulled as hard as I could for as long as I could for one continuous rep, around 20-30 seconds, once a day (nightly).

Enjoy your ascension fellas, and go slay stacies. Much love to yall :heart:(no homo)
W bro, did ur lips width change?

Interesting thread, what was your age in the before and after?