My medium ugly fish get better results than chads

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Only chad who actually did hood was Cox

Girls unmatched or ghosted all the other chads when I asked them to meet (whether public or house didn’t matter) .. girls unmatch medium ugly when he doesn’t reply bcz girls wanna meet 😂

keep coping with muh chad … I’m busy rn but I can send pics later if you’d like

@sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @gamma @germanlooks @AlexAP @Chadeep
NT theory ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, ifyouwannabemylover, Deprived and 15 others
:bluepill: Again. I was starting to become blackpilled again too :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14561 and 7 others
Post medium ugly I wanna finally see what you mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, aBetterMii, Wallenberg and 2 others
@OOGABOOGA girls ghost you bcz you’re a chad

Post medium ugly I wanna finally see what you mean
I’d pm you… I stole insta pic of some guy from other province

• +1
Reactions: gamma
He is coping hard. Don’t fall for that shit.

1) the matches his medium ugly guy got were probably low quality beckys

2) please just blow your brains out if you believe some random HTN can pull more on tinder than a chad even if it is proven that the best tinder results were made by Thom strijd, Zach Cox and Tyler Maher (all three gigachads)

3) they probably thought the chad were catfishes. If they would be verified and linked their insta it wouldn’t be even close.

4) where is the evidence for anything claimed here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 15246, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
He is coping hard. Don’t fall for that shit.

1) the matches his medium ugly guy got were probably low quality beckys

2) please just blow your brains out if you believe some random HTN can pull more on tinder than a chad even if it is proven that the best tinder results were made by Thom strijd, Zach Cox and Tyler Maher (all three gigachads)

3) they probably thought the chad were catfishes. If they would be verified and linked their insta it wouldn’t be even close.

4) where is the evidence for anything claimed here?
Your standards are too high but I’d send you pics of girls … much better than girls my chadfishes matched with

why did cox did so good if girls can tell a guy is chadfish ??

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
Your standards are too high but I’d send you pics of girls … much better than girls my chadfishes matched with
Show some pic of his matches then.
why did cox did so good if girls can tell a guy is chadfish ??
Idk we don’t even have evidence for your claim that all your chadfishes did worse than Zach Cox and the medium ugly guy.
We also don’t know what Chads you are Talking about here.
And we also don’t know what kind of pics you used for the Chads.

canadians are truthful and trustworthy, he doesn't need to post evidence
I can clear pics later.. last pic I’ve already sent to ooga to show him medium ugly pill lol
B2E059C7 57FF 4A5D 900A 442EA2DF6E6B
8A8BEBCB 8255 461D A330 7BB7D50A1399
3F941868 3D12 4841 B765 2DCEAE201158

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15, Looks234 and 1 other person
Show some pic of his matches then.

Idk we don’t even have evidence for your claim that all your chadfishes did worse than Zach Cox and the medium ugly guy.
We also don’t know what Chads you are Talking about here.
And we also don’t know what kind of pics you used for the Chads.
Selfies for all chads … Maher, di giovani (or whatever his name is) , German blonde guy, eriksen , opry … cox blew em all
And I’d send you pics when I’m on my laptop… you can still see they’re skinny… which isn’t even common in North America

Where are the cute girls? They look normal and not like the type of girls a chad matches with
Lol top tier for tinder. My chadfishes didn’t match with better girls
You want top 1% stacies on tinder 😂😂 come on man
Neotenous skinny girls already mog most others .. I’d send you their faces later

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, EasternRightWinger15 and sytyl
Lol top tier for tinder. My chadfishes didn’t match with better girls
You want top 1% stacies on tinder 😂😂 come on man
Neotenous skinny girls already mog most others .. I’d send you their faces later
ikr these guys all want top 0.1% model/actress :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Selfies for all chads … Maher
Overused gigachad. Of corse no girl believes that he is an real account. He makes even look Cox look kinda normal especially with his height on top.
di giovani (or whatever his name is)
don’t know him
German blonde guy
Not enough information
eriksen , opry
Eriksen looks too good and model like as well. Every girl will sense that he is a catfish and o pry is the world most know male model jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Overused gigachad. Of corse no girl believes that he is an real account. He makes even look Cox look kinda normal especially with his height on top.

don’t know him

Not enough information

Eriksen looks too good and model like as well. Every girl will sense that he is a catfish and o pry is the world most know male model jfl
Only eriksen was called fake by some girls… most girls thought talked to Maher like he’s real but still ghosted him

you cope too much

How many matches so?
Browser won’t tell but maybe around 70-80… some unmatched or deleted tho… half of the girls who messaged first unmatched after I stopped replying

Maher looks bad in selfie, I don't see a lot of appeal

• +1
ikr these guys all want top 0.1% model/actress :lul:
Motherfuckers here ugly too so they cope with only top 5% can get non obese girls :hnghn:
Just be slightly above average works

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
just show picture of guy you used already

most girls thought talked to Maher like he’s real but still ghosted him
Simpel as that I just don’t believe you here.
It doesn’t make sense it is against every evidence.
Many Maher tinder experiments showed his smv is pretty much unmoggable and now you say some random normie looking dude gets more matches? Jfl at all the low iq brainless who believe you this
Short reminder that he looks like this next to guys like the one you used for your experiment:
60611D6E 1F88 4832 BB33 1FD5312A3B94
A63C6147 7355 438D 8C76 5024E2DC7FD8

@Biggdink
Here are btw some good looking girls I just saw on tinder. Not some top 1% stacys. But just good looking above average girls. And I am pretty sure they fog the matches of your medium ugly guy hard.
These are the type of girls who are already unattainable for anything below HTNs or even below chadlites on tinder.
161D121D FA70 41A9 BC4B E253D7D5D274
8207AC21 3ABE 461E ABB0 6376189CEF74
993D0C5F 2DC2 4222 88B2 3C39D52E3D45
D1D821CA E18F 41E5 ADBB BB4EDF4D5563
6BDBEBE2 1DC0 4082 B648 ED53D8E54C62

Last edited:
  • JFL
Only chad who actually did hood was Cox

Girls unmatched or ghosted all the other chads when I asked them to meet (whether public or house didn’t matter) .. girls unmatch medium ugly when he doesn’t reply bcz girls wanna meet 😂

keep coping with muh chad … I’m busy rn but I can send pics later if you’d like

@sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @gamma @germanlooks @AlexAP @Chadeep
NT theory ?
WhaT pic did you use bro for your medium ugly?
I'd say I'm medium ugly but ethnic so on online dating do terrible

@Biggdink
Here are btw some good looking girls I just saw on tinder. Not some top 1% stacys. But just good looking above average girls. And I am pretty sure they fog the matches of your medium ugly guy hard.
These are the type of girls who are already unattainable for anything below HTNs or even below chadlites on tinder.
View attachment 1410371View attachment 1410372View attachment 1410373View attachment 1410374View attachment 1410375
My mediums matches are similar.. I’d send face pics later

@Biggdink
View attachment 1410371View attachment 1410372View attachment 1410373View attachment 1410374View attachment 1410375
Also you’re in Vancouver and stacies like irina are common there so it’s easier to match with them …..

• +1
Also you’re in Vancouver and stacies like irina are common there so it’s easier to match with them …..
That’s not how it works

@Biggdink
Are you an ethnic ? Those are regular looking blondes…
Brunettes fog imo

That’s not how it works
my experience , I get hotter matches in bigger cities like Vancouver
Stacy is small cities is top 1% so more picky I guess

Simpel as that I just don’t believe you here.
It doesn’t make sense it is against every evidence.
Many Maher tinder experiments showed his smv is pretty much unmoggable and now you say some random normie looking dude gets more matches? Jfl at all the low iq brainless who believe you this
Short reminder that he looks like this next to guys like the one you used for your experiment:
View attachment 1410359View attachment 1410360
I didn’t use his height pic only face and he’s too ogre for young girls

not matches, but lots of girls who matched with Maher were low class/too slutty looking

Are you an ethnic ?
No
Those are regular looking blondes…
but I am the one with high standards?:lul:
They fog the average woman on tinder quite hard. And they are atleast HTBs.
Brunettes fog imo
Idgaf if blonde or brown hair tbh. I just picked these girls because they were the first good looking girls I saw.
my experience , I get hotter matches in bigger cities like Vancouver
Stacy is small cities is top 1% so more picky I guess
Maybe but the difference should be minimal because women are still a minority on tinder which means they can pick the top percent of men especially when they are stacys
I didn’t use his height pic only face and he’s too ogre for young girls

not matches, but lots of girls who matched with Maher were low class/too slutty looking
should have use more NT pics of him and not just selfies
9BDFE204 6626 43F3 8F2A BC6EBCA89FA3
63C3D9E8 224B 4E53 A06B 48D674945791
D797DAE9 34BD 4DC1 9217 829E42C63D29

He has appeal for any age group. Masc + aesthetics

@Biggdink
Madi is ok, otherwise pretty bland

• +1
No

but I am the one with high standards?:lul:
They fog the average woman on tinder quite hard. And they are atleast HTBs.

Idgaf if blonde or brown hair tbh. I just picked these girls because they were the first good looking girls I saw.

Maybe but the difference should be minimal because women are still a minority on tinder which means they can pick the top percent of men especially when they are stacys

should have use more NT pics of him and not just selfies
View attachment 1410395View attachment 1410396View attachment 1410397
He has appeal for any age group. Masc + aesthetics
Girls here are giga heightist so didn’t wanna use pics that could show that

I told girls I’m 5’10-5’11 to see their reaction (girls even ghosted cox after that)

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I told girls I’m 5’10-5’11 to see their reaction (girls even ghosted cox after that)
I don’t know if you make this shit up rn or the girls there are legit retarded.
But they for sure wouldn’t reject a Zach cox or Tyler Maher irl because of 5‘11 height

But they for sure wouldn’t reject a Zach cox or Tyler Maher irl because of 5‘11 height
5’11 = probably 5’9 irl bcz guys lie about height

Na some girls say they don’t care but then stop replying right after that

Madi is ok, otherwise pretty bland
You are coping as always when it comes to rating women.
They all are above average. Not Stacy but HTBs.
Show some tinder girls who fog otherwise I just see this post as a troll from you
Yea German girls must be ugly lol … they’re ok looking
Jfl as I said they aren’t top percentile but above average. And I am still waiting for pics of the girls your medium ugly guy matched with. So we will see that you are coping rn
Na some girls say they don’t care but then stop replying right after that
height irl is different than on tinder. They Wont reject a chad if he is „just“ 5‘10-11

Show some tinder girls who fog otherwise I just see this post as a troll from you
Madi is OK, otherwise they are quite bland. Hayle should lose weight. I hope Chloe is the left one. Irina is just meh. The one whose name I forgot has normies tier face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7580

Jfl as I said they aren’t top percentile but above average. And I am still waiting for pics of the girls your medium ugly guy matched with. So we will see that you are coping rn

height irl is different than on tinder. They Wont reject a chad if he is „just“ 5‘10-11
Wait an hour or some until I get home I’d pm you their pics …

Madi is OK, otherwise they are quite bland. Hayle should lose weight. I hope Chloe is the left one. Irina is just meh. The one whose name I forgot has normies tier face.
Tbh this shows looks are subjective.. I find irina attractive and everyone else meh

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Wallenberg
I am still waiting for you to post some girls who fog.
You always rate girls extremely critical so I am seriously curious what type of girl you consider as good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Tbh this shows looks are subjective.. I find irina attractive and everyone else meh
Irina is OK but she's not the kind of Russian girl that I like

• +1