My medium ugly fish get better results than chads

Irina is OK but she's not the kind of Russian girl that I like
@Biggdink
Here I just swiped through some girls and as you can see the Girls I posted already stand out despite being just above average (HTB).
That’s a brutal reality pill for both of your PSL rotten brains: Most women on tinder are ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink
Here I just swiped through some girls and as you can see the Girls I posted already stand out despite being just above average (HTB).
That’s a brutal reality pill for both of your PSL rotten brains: Most women on tinder are ugly.
View attachment 1410407

@Biggdink
View attachment 1410407
Fiona is ok

@Biggdink
View attachment 1410407
Stand out compared to fatties and Asians :ROFLMAO: … yea they’re above average but not stacies

Stand out compared to fatties and Asians :ROFLMAO: … yea they’re above average but not stacies
Never said they are Stacies.
But they all are HTBs some maybe Stacylite

Wh
Never said they are Stacies.
But they all are HTBs some maybe Stacylite
what about this girl and her bf ?
541410EA 8AE7 44DB A081 3C6EE1C23C6F

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Unironically probably looksmatched.
Even from the distance I can see the 10 pounds of make up covering her face.
The girls I posted fog her hard
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

I don’t know if you make this shit up rn or the girls there are legit retarded.
But they for sure wouldn’t reject a Zach cox or Tyler Maher irl because of 5‘11 height
theres no point in arguing with biggdink bro. Homie has it all figured out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and germanlooks
theres no point in arguing with biggdink bro. Homie has it all figured out
I’m gonna do another experiment with cox with bio swipe right if you like short kings

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Jfl if you think she looks good.
Without seeing her face closer I won’t change my opinion on her. But based on this picture I can just see the make up fraud

I’m gonna do another experiment with cox with bio swipe right if you like short kings
There is no point in doing such experiments.
Everyone already knows that it’s:
Face>height (as long as not below 5‘8-9)

There is no point in doing such experiments.
Everyone already knows that it’s:
Face>height (as long as not below 5‘8-9)
I don’t think so , I think height matters more
Face is an autistic cope
Lots of girls say somerhalder is ugly but no girl would say 6’3 is unattractive

Only chad who actually did hood was Cox

Girls unmatched or ghosted all the other chads when I asked them to meet (whether public or house didn’t matter) .. girls unmatch medium ugly when he doesn’t reply bcz girls wanna meet 😂

keep coping with muh chad … I’m busy rn but I can send pics later if you’d like

@sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @gamma @germanlooks @AlexAP @Chadeep
NT theory ?
who did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Toth's thot, germanlooks and 1 other person
@Biggdink
View attachment 1410407
which ones are htb?

6'3 + ugly face is incel
Depends how ugly.. but Na , girls here drool over tall guys no matter how his face is

so many tiktoks about it too, also North America is more heightist than anywhere else

6'3 + ugly face is incel
I been 6'1 since 16. Didn't get absolute shit till I leaned down and face vastly improved. Then it was like a light switch

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, OOGABOOGA and gamma
Face is an autistic cope
Cope
Lots of girls say somerhalder is ugly
not a single girl said that ever
Depends how ugly.. but Na , girls here drool over tall guys no matter how his face is

so many tiktoks about it too, also North America is more heightist than anywhere else
Brad Pitt would appealmog even the Dutch giant. No amount of height or frame can beat a good looking face

Idk may be true in north America

But there's a user here that is 6'7 in Usa and incel (not even so ugly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Cope

not a single girl said that ever

Brad Pitt would appealmog even the Dutch giant. No amount of height or frame can beat a good looking face
Search tiktoks of girls calling somerhalder ugly and getting millions of likes
I think @ArvidGustavsson posted that .. or was it @volcelfatcel ?

• JFL

He’s larping his height he’s 5’6

Do you mean LooksOverAll?
He is incel because of giga aspieness.
His face isn’t even ugly. He looks normie

I been 6'1 since 16. Didn't get absolute shit till I leaned down and face vastly improved. Then it was like a light switch
Fat people aren’t humans, you’d have to find girl with with subhuman fetish as fatty

Do you mean LooksOverAll?
He is incel because of giga aspieness.
His face isn’t even ugly. He looks normie
Yes but he's below average imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
Search tiktoks of girls calling somerhalder ugly and getting millions of likes
I think @ArvidGustavsson posted that .. or was it @volcelfatcel ?
They are coping jfl.
They would suck him off on command if they would meet him irl. He might not be their type but calling him ugly is just autistic.
Also who care about some tiktok outliers when most girls find him hot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Yes but he's below average imo
He isn’t even 6‘7 jfl.
In one thread he said he is 6‘5 barefoot but claims 6‘7 because that’s his height with shoes.
So of corse his face and 6‘5 height isn’t enough to save him from his antisocial and aspie behaviour

They are coping jfl.
They would suck him off on command if they would meet him irl. He might not be their type but calling him ugly is just autistic.
Also who care about some tiktok outliers when most girls find him hot?
Looks are subjective
Why is it that I’ve hooked up/dated few stacylites but I’ve also been rejected by beckies ?

• +1
Looks are subjective
Why is it that I’ve hooked up/dated few stacylites but I’ve also been rejected by beckies ?
Yes but the better objectively good looking you are the more girls will find you subjectively attractive as well.
Of corse there will be some women who prefer a different HTN/Chadlite over Sommerhalder just because he isn’t their type. But even those girls wouldn’t call him ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Medium ugly get more creative messages than what chad fishes get and I don’t even swipe on ethnic or fat girls

keep coping @looksmaxxer234 @sytyl @gamma @germanlooks @ForeverRecession
BBF38CDB 63FE 4106 B038 5FF4BD23B99C

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14160
Also my medium fish match with very neotenous looking girls just like cox
Ogre faces match with more mature looking/slutty girls
Inb4 German and other copers be like neotenous faces are Becky tier :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He isn’t even 6‘7 jfl.
In one thread he said he is 6‘5 barefoot but claims 6‘7 because that’s his height with shoes.
So of corse his face and 6‘5 height isn’t enough to save him from his antisocial and aspie behaviour
I'm 6'7" barefoot but ok. I guess the 2 inches that 99% of the population can't tell the difference between is enough to make me incel lmfao. I'm not antisocial or aspie either. No sure where you come up with this stuff from. Maybe to cope with the collapse of your own theory.