My minox gains

Does your father has hooded eyes?
Sometimes, depends on how much he slept etc, but he's 51 so makes sense he got slightly hooded eyes

My mother on the other hand has very hooded eyes to the point where they look asian even tho she's white
I suspect they are more related to the supraorbital grown induced by t than genetics but i could be wrong. In males bones develop until 20/21, that's why we can't know if changes comes from puberty or mewing. Since i started it 9 months ago my lips and nose became more upturned, my zygomatic arch became more prominent but i genetically have prominent cheekbones from my mother's side so i can't tell you, but lips and nose surely changed thanks to mewing. Only recently i fixed my neck posture, mewing is also about the posture but many forget it. The change in your smile is definitely given by mewing, while the lowering of the eyebrow for what i know is caused by the growth of a low set browridge.
Yea i noticed change in my lips as well , width and other stuff i cant pinpoint, nose got more compact, not upturned but neither downturned

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
My mother on the other hand has very hooded eyes to the point where they look asian even tho she's white
Then it's probably both t and puberty here.
Yea i noticed change in my lips as well , width and other stuff i cant pinpoint, nose got more compact, not upturned but neither downturned
Always had decent lips, they became more upturned from the side but from the front too. My nose is a bit crooked(like opry) and became more straight and projected. I must say that i always had decent forward growth and maxilla or jaw have never been recessed, but surely it can help if you don't have malocclusions. Posture plays a huge role in mandible development too, that's why many guys have short lower third nowadays compared to some decades ago.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Since I'm a crazy mf i take get looks or die trying and did the most autistic shit to looksmax, i take "get looks or die trying* seriously.

I decided to hop on minox bcs i wanted a beard, autistic me said to put some on my eyebrows and eyes as well. At first i got hairs outside the eyebrows too bcs i overdone it. But with time and experience they disappeared and didn't over apply.

The before pic quality is shit because i had a shitty phone (rn i don't have a bad one but neither a good one:lul:)

Here are the pics:

Before:

View attachment 1816002View attachment 1816003View attachment 1816004View attachment 1816006View attachment 1816008

Basically they were lighter, shorter and i had sparse outer eyebrows. Sometimes invisible in certain lighting. Don't want to expose my before eyes since they were cuck tier, nct, no eyelashes and uee.

These pics were taken at age 16. Somehow i got hooded eyes and fixed my nct, i mewed like an autist 24/7 and tried all sorts of eyemaxxing shit, maybe it was puberty, maybe not. I will make a thread on that one another time

After pics (rn at 18) :

View attachment 1816012View attachment 1816013
View attachment 1816014View attachment 1816015
View attachment 1816016View attachment 1816018

Only side effects: temporary dry skin, unwanted hair in some places (they will disappear since they're not terminal) and temporary hair shedding.

Even then, you can get a skincare routine and improve your skin and prevent anything while on minox. Would rather do this and put in effort than muh skin but have 0 eyelashes and 0 eyebrows

Rest is fear mongering and subhuman genes. No collagen loss and my skin is still the same since i have good skin genetics

The eyelashes and brows are terminal so they won't fall out. Occasionally i drank castor oil and put it on my eyelashes and eyebrows overnight.

To any of you who rot here and don't looksmax and are here just to pull others down you can gtfo since i will put you on ignore

Feel free to ask me any questions

(my coloring is weird ngl, white skin but dark af features, maybe I'm med :dafuckfeels:?)

LIFE FUEL: Many said i started to look different and apparently the eyebrows and eyelashes pop out more irl than in cameras. Got tons of compliments on both eyebrows and eyelashes, especially the eyelashes
Dont know If you wrote this as a reply but how often did you apply minox? Every night?

• +1
Mirin bro. Idk why everyone is hating, you mog

• Love it
Dont know If you wrote this as a reply but how often did you apply minox? Every night?
Once in the morning or midday like 14-15:00 after i ate and again at like 20-21 or so, then right before i go to sleep around at midnight or 1 am i apply castor oil
Mirin bro. Idk why everyone is hating, you mog
Thanks, i can't really say they're hating, just the fact i used the phrase "get looks or die trying" and they got mad I didn't get some lefort 5 shotgun implant:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Since I'm a crazy mf i take get looks or die trying and did the most autistic shit to looksmax, i take "get looks or die trying* seriously.

I decided to hop on minox bcs i wanted a beard, autistic me said to put some on my eyebrows and eyes as well. At first i got hairs outside the eyebrows too bcs i overdone it. But with time and experience they disappeared and didn't over apply.

The before pic quality is shit because i had a shitty phone (rn i don't have a bad one but neither a good one:lul:)

Here are the pics:

Before:

View attachment 1816002View attachment 1816003View attachment 1816004View attachment 1816006View attachment 1816008

Basically they were lighter, shorter and i had sparse outer eyebrows. Sometimes invisible in certain lighting. Don't want to expose my before eyes since they were cuck tier, nct, no eyelashes and uee.

These pics were taken at age 16. Somehow i got hooded eyes and fixed my nct, i mewed like an autist 24/7 and tried all sorts of eyemaxxing shit, maybe it was puberty, maybe not. I will make a thread on that one another time

After pics (rn at 18) :

Only side effects: temporary dry skin, unwanted hair in some places (they will disappear since they're not terminal) and temporary hair shedding.

Even then, you can get a skincare routine and improve your skin and prevent anything while on minox. Would rather do this and put in effort than muh skin but have 0 eyelashes and 0 eyebrows

Rest is fear mongering and subhuman genes. No collagen loss and my skin is still the same since i have good skin genetics

The eyelashes and brows are terminal so they won't fall out. Occasionally i drank castor oil and put it on my eyelashes and eyebrows overnight.

To any of you who rot here and don't looksmax and are here just to pull others down you can gtfo since i will put you on ignore

(my coloring is weird ngl, white skin but dark af features, maybe I'm med :dafuckfeels:?)

LIFE FUEL: Many said i started to look different and apparently the eyebrows and eyelashes pop out more irl than in cameras. Got tons of compliments on both eyebrows and eyelashes, especially the eyelashes
u grew a beard on ur eyelid? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yo umbra how long it took to see eyelashes improvements during minox?

Yo umbra how long it took to see eyelashes improvements during minox?
Few months, i think after 4 months they started growing noticeably and i applied castor oil at night on both my eyebrows and eyelashes

Varies for everyone, i also applied minox on my eyebrows not just stubble, maybe that made a difference on eyebrows/lashes gains

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Few months, i think after 4 months they started growing noticeably and i applied castor oil at night on both my eyebrows and eyelashes

Varies for everyone, i also applied minox on my eyebrows not just stubble, maybe that made a difference on eyebrows/lashes gains
What you noticed?

Thickness or length? For eyelashes?

What about the lower ones, just length there?
I think so, it's just that i had non existant eyelashes there so i can't really tell how my density was. But length 100% improvement

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Minox on eyebrows is a great quick easy looksmax that actually works

I’m thinking of stacking it with eyebrow serum for even more gains in future

• +1

Here are the pics:

Before:

After pics (rn at 18) :

Mirin I’m gonna get on minoxidil after I finish my castor oil

• Love it
fucking over I respond minimally to min wtff

• So Sad
how often did u dermaroll?

Gonna try minox soon for eyelash and eyebrown gains, my eyelashes are already good enough to get complimented every once in a while but my eyebrows are like your before pic

• +1