My mom bribed the pharmacist

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
I bought Selegiline and inositol from nearby pharma. Then when I come home my mom says I know you bought a sachet .

I was like how do uk? And she said I sent a guy to track you like she has contacts with CIA spy.

Bitch doesn’t know there was no one else in pharma w me and it was only me and that guy. So that guy contacted my mom and told her. Lol what a dumb faggot. Now I’ll just avoid it and go buy from another pharmacy which has even more drugs than this sold out morherfucker

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PseudoMaxxer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
A4F4670F 4D93 4773 BA0A 4FC7C7F360D6

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, PseudoMaxxer, capybara and 5 others
Your mom is overcontrolling and you're a 23 yr old grown ass man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, capybara and Allornothing
Your mom is overcontrolling and you're a 23 yr old grown ass man.
Well I bought some shady drugs from this guy which led me to get admitted in ward, so she has some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Nick.Harte
@Vermilioncore

Hey bro how can I get dmt

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How? I’m serious shitskin help
Why do you want to make it. The best method is to buy mimosa hostilis bark then shred it put in glass jar then naphtha then heat it and then separate the liquid and then heat it again and freeze Ull get crystals which u smoke

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why do you want to make it. The best method is to buy mimosa hostilis bark then shred it put in glass jar then naphtha then heat it and then separate the liquid and then heat it again and freeze Ull get crystals which u smoke
I wanna see God and aliens and experience a nice trip. I wanna try ayahuasca

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's called knowing people and having a social network of friends. I comprehend that it's hard for us incels to understand it.

• JFL
Ayahuasca has emetic properties. Dmt doesn’t and dmt is more intense and short lived
I’m gonna get dmt instead then. See you after my trip!

how does your mom know that guy? ngl i think he fucking her :horror:

how does your mom know that guy? ngl i think he fucking her :horror:
Who cares? I’m good looking as fuck and I’m the main character. They’re just side stories

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and IAMNOTANINCEL