My mom is having a mental breakdown

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 3227

No matter how much I suffered in the past 2 years, no matter much my brain is plagued by pure rot a pain, it all seems numb when you hear your mom cry.
It doesn’t matter how big your problems are in that moment when you hear the only person who ever truly loved you shed a tear from their own battles. She works hard every day at work dealing with drug addicts and assholes, been living that way for 10 years. Every day the same bs, not to mention the countless guys that didn’t treat her right, struggling to put food on the table while I sit here and complain about my eye shape. I’m a failure yes, but it’s not my fault.
It’s a horrible feeling knowing that you can’t help you mom, you want to just take away all her pain and stomp it out, but yet, there you remain, a weak and pathetic genetic failure.
I’m the only good thing in her life according to her, which is a very sad reality, that she slaved away most of her life to raise a kid that resents her for her genetics, she loves me, and I love her. I love her despite what she did to my face.
IMG 3233

You won’t read this mom but I am so sorry for everything, you are truly the best humanity has to offer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klits, Orvka381, BrahminBoss and 6 others
JIMMY, COME HERE! YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK! >:O

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, baboon593, Deleted member 57356 and 2 others
View attachment 2807784
No matter how much I suffered in the past 2 years, no matter much my brain is plagued by pure rot a pain, it all seems numb when you hear your mom cry.
It doesn’t matter how big your problems are in that moment when you hear the only person who ever truly loved you shed a tear from their own battles. She works hard every day at work dealing with drug addicts and assholes, been living that way for 10 years. Every day the same bs, not to mention the countless guys that didn’t treat her right, struggling to put food on the table while I sit here and complain about my eye shape. I’m a failure yes, but it’s not my fault.
It’s a horrible feeling knowing that you can’t help you mom, you want to just take away all her pain and stomp it out, but yet, there you remain, a weak and pathetic genetic failure.
I’m the only good thing in her life according to her, which is a very sad reality, that she slaved away most of her life to raise a kid that resents her for her genetics, she loves me, and I love her. I love her despite what she did to my face.
View attachment 2807785
You won’t read this mom but I am so sorry for everything, you are truly the best humanity has to offer.
amen

just keep elevating yourself bro. Don't worry bout your mom crying n shut !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, fuse, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
this place is a mental asylum
I wanted to kill her in the past, to put her out of her misery. She’s a good person that will only suffer more and more until she dies. She has horrible genetics and has made an abomination and should feel horrible about it, but I don’t resent her anymore for I know how much of a good soul she truly is.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, BrahminBoss, romanstock and 1 other person
View attachment 2807784
View attachment 2807785
Treat your mom with as much love and care as you can, bro. Offer to do as much for her as you can. Physical contact/touch also goes a long way.

Why do you feel that you cannot help her? I'm sure there's something.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
you can still have a good career despite having bad facial aesthetic genes. Take away her financial burdens and show her unconditional love and appreciation, it's all you can really do

you can still have a good career despite having bad facial aesthetic genes. Take away her financial burdens and show her unconditional love and appreciation, it's all you can really do
I want to help, but I don’t see in any point in trying if it’s not for me, as if I were to “get better” it would be 100% for her. I’m too far gone, I told her 1000 times and she still doesn’t understand, now I can put on an illusion and pretend I’m doing good in life to make her suffering less unbearable, but I don’t know where to start.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and MongolTurk
I wanted to kill her in the past, to put her out of her misery. She’s a good person that will only suffer more and more until she dies. She has horrible genetics and has made an abomination and should feel horrible about it, but I don’t resent her anymore for I know how much of a good soul she truly is.
I see. I don't really understand the kind of struggle that you two went through.

Fuck, I hate to keep bringing up Uncle Tom's Cabin here, but this is reminding me of St. Clare right now. He knew that freeing his slaves was ultimately the morally correct choice, but he was indecisive, uncertain and fearful; it was as if he thought that things would remain the same forever. Well, before he could change his mind, he was accidentally killed in a fight. It ended tragically for all the slaves, who loved him for how good and fair he was. They were forced to be sold to brutal masters.

Basically what I'm saying is that you don't have all the time in the world. You can't wait for tomorrow when death is a reality. Do as much as you can for your ma.

• +1
I want to help, but I don’t see in any point in trying if it’s not for me, as if I were to “get better” it would be 100% for her. I’m too far gone, I told her 1000 times and she still doesn’t understand, now I can put on an illusion and pretend I’m doing good in life to make her suffering less unbearable, but I don’t know where to start.
why not improve for her sake? Alleviating the suffering of the woman who gave life to you will bring you peace, guaranteed. I know you view her act of giving you life as a burden and a curse, but life is a gift, so long as you don't die before gaining consciousness. You have experienced joy and pleasure in your life, and you will experience more of it.

Also I don't mean to shove religion down your throat, but just in case you're in a stage in your life in which you hold an open mind, turn to Christ. He has plans for you and your mother, have faith in him and he will not fail you in the long term

I see. I don't really understand the kind of struggle that you two went through.

Fuck, I hate to keep bringing up Uncle Tom's Cabin here, but this is reminding me of St. Clare right now. He knew that freeing his slaves was ultimately the morally correct choice, but he was indecisive, uncertain and fearful; it was as if he thought that things would remain the same forever. Well, before he could change his mind, he was accidentally killed in a fight. It ended tragically for all the slaves, who loved him for how good and fair he was. They were forced to be sold to brutal masters.

Basically what I'm saying is that you don't have all the time in the world. You can't wait for tomorrow when death is a reality. Do as much as you can for your ma.
Half of me genuinely wants to kill her. Whether it’s pity, or resentment for her genetics. I simply am not capable of doing anything more than hugging, saying it’s going to be ok when I know it’s not, or getting a shitty job to give the illusion of progress. Not to sound edgy, but her baby boy is unironically dead, my soul is drained. I told her I love you, but it’s only going to get worse, she repeats to me we have to think positive. And I thought to myself look where that got you.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
why not improve for her sake? Alleviating the suffering of the woman who gave life to you will bring you peace, guaranteed. I know you view her act of giving you life as a burden and a curse, but life is a gift, so long as you don't die before gaining consciousness. You have experienced joy and pleasure in your life, and you will experience more of it.

Also I don't mean to shove religion down your throat, but just in case you're in a stage in your life in which you hold an open mind, turn to Christ. He has plans for you and your mother, have faith in him and he will not fail you in the long term
Get that religion bs out of here I don’t feel like arguing about that rn, this is not and will never be a gift.

Someone was 'mean' to her at work. Boo hoo. Meanwhile you have to suffer eternal inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Half of me genuinely wants to kill her. Whether it’s pity, or resentment for her genetics. I simply am not capable of doing anything more than hugging, saying it’s going to be ok when I know it’s not, or getting a shitty job to give the illusion of progress. Not to sound edgy, but her baby boy is unironically dead, my soul is drained. I told her I love you, but it’s only going to get worse, she repeats to me we have to think positive. And I thought to myself look where that got you.
I understand. Shit's fucked. Good chance that the forecast will not change, that good days will not come.

I don't want you to live a life of regret. It will pile up, and the pain will crush you further. No one can really live like that. Do whatever you can to avoid this fate.

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

• +1
Someone was 'mean' to her at work. Boo hoo. Meanwhile you have to suffer eternal inceldom.
She has faced much worse than that, due to her looks. She has it worse than me believe it or not looks wise. I feel bad for her, she’s old with a shitty face, and shitty job and a shitty ugly son, she has no family or friends left, no meaning in life but me, someone who hates her. I feel, very bad for her. And it takes a strong man to sympathize with someone no matter how great your battle is.
Not to mention the abuse from work has been going on for 10 years my friend, this isn’t just a single case of some asshole. This is her whole life, and she does it every day for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Unfortunately, you got tossed in the worst period of time where foids have absolute dominion over everything which they should have zero...its not your fault boyo, the sexual selection that happened to you was not meant for this timeline...the best you can do is work and whoremaxx

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Unfortunately, you got tossed in the worst period of time where foids have absolute dominion over everything which they should have zero...its not your fault boyo, the sexual selection that happened to you was not meant for this timeline...the best you can do is work and whoremaxx
I have no sexual desire at all even if I could get any, but I am not attracted to women, I am attracted to men so I don’t suffer from inceldom. It’s very easy to get into a relationship in the gay community, but they can be very brutal. I feel as though I don’t deserve any kind of love bc of my face, I deserve to be beaten. The only reason I broke up with my old bf is bc I thought I was too ugly for him. I ghosted him without telling him why, but it was bc of my ugly facial features

• +1
She has faced much worse than that, due to her looks. She has it worse than me believe it or not looks wise. I feel bad for her, she’s old with a shitty face, and shitty job and a shitty ugly son, she has no family or friends left, no meaning in life but me, someone who hates her. I feel, very bad for her. And it takes a strong man to sympathize with someone no matter how great your battle is.
Not to mention the abuse from work has been going on for 10 years my friend, this isn’t just a single case of some asshole. This is her whole life, and she does it every day for me
I have no sexual desire at all even if I could get any, but I am not attracted to women, I am attracted to men so I don’t suffer from inceldom. It’s very easy to get into a relationship in the gay community, but they can be very brutal. I feel as though I don’t deserve any kind of love bc of my face, I deserve to be beaten. The only reason I broke up with my old bf is bc I thought I was too ugly for him. I ghosted him without telling him why, but it was bc of my ugly facial features
I'm gonna be real with you, I don't know what advice I can give. But please know that I care. Hopefully, it means something to you, if only a tiny bit.

• Love it
Reactions: NarrowBones
View attachment 2807784
View attachment 2807785
Dnr

View attachment 2807784
View attachment 2807785
Everything is your fault and you're an ungrateful fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I hate my mother she's a useless whore. I would butcher her if there were no consequences

View attachment 2807784
View attachment 2807785
L son