My mom is crying that I should put more money at home

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
My mom is crying that I should put more money at home. Unfortunately I'm not working, when I used to I would put 300 euros (1/4 of my monthly income) at home. Now I'm unemployed and I put money when they ask me. Wanna know what's funny? My mother never had a job and still acts like she is entitled to ask me money because "living here is expensive" while she doesn't provide her part.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Lmao, 5'8manlet and 13 others
based af bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Wtf? Why'd you pay 1/4 of your monthly salary to your mom who is unemployed?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, R@m@ and Deleted member 14774
Wtf? Why'd you pay 1/4 of your monthly salary to your mom who is unemployed?
Because otherwise I would beat her up since she would become unbereable. Renting in Italy requires you to have a full time job with a contract that doesn't expire and that's extremely difficult to get. On top of that the rent is astronomically high (my family lives in the projects tho so we pay like 100 a month)

does your mom have a retirement plan or shes relying on you
She is relying on us of course. She never paid taxes, she would get like 400 a month for retirement at 68.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Because otherwise I would beat her up since she would become unbereable. Renting in Italy requires you to have a full time job with a contract that doesn't expire and that's extremely difficult to get. On top of that the rent is astronomically high (my family lives in the projects tho so we pay like 100 a month)
Ah so you live at her home. I see, yeah, I've heard in Italy the rents are expensive so guys stay long at home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Ah so you live at her home. I see, yeah, I've heard in Italy the rents are expensive so guys stay long at home.
I live in my parents home, my dad works too.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Just remember, no matter of how bad you have it right now, someone has it worse @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ChristianChad, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
feel bad for him and its not just jaw/chin
his pfl is extremely fucked up, looks like a fish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
My mom is crying that I should put more money at home. Unfortunately I'm not working, when I used to I would put 300 euros (1/4 of my monthly income) at home. Now I'm unemployed and I put money when they ask me. Wanna know what's funny? My mother never had a job and still acts like she is entitled to ask me money because "living here is expensive" while she doesn't provide her part.
You are her son you should do your part tbh and lol at excepting your mom to work are u a feminist

You are her son you should do your part tbh and lol at excepting your mom to work are u a feminist
Never asked her to be born. We don't live in 1800 no more. Does my mother provide me an arranged wife to marry? Did my mother pay for prostitutes when I was an incel 14 years old with raging hormones? No, so F her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, turkproducer and 2 others
Never asked her to be born. We don't live in 1800 no more. Does my mother provide me an arranged wife to marry? Did my mother pay for prostitutes when I was an incel 14 years old with raging hormones? No, so F her.
Based.

• Love it
He ended up here, she clearly didn't know what she was doin.

• +1
He ended up here, she clearly didn't know what she was doin.
Problem is, my mother always lived the trad lifestyle without understanding that the world has changed. One paycheck (my father's) doesn't cut it no more, so she demands that her sons put money in the house. I always did but the entitlement she has to tell me that she deserves that money really makes me hate her. Btw im planning to leave and I'm asking them to not ask me too much money, still she gets annoyed by it and acts like she is entitled to my money.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Pythagoras
Thinking like "what i would if i was her" is stupid tbh

Wtf your salary is shit.I'm getting 7k USD a year for my part time job at McDonald's

Wtf your salary is shit.I'm getting 7k USD a year for my part time job at McDonald's
Yeah let's just compare one of the richest country in the world with Italy who is economically almost a 3rd world country with 1/3 of youth unemployment.

Tbh all families are nearly same it is societies and genetics fault
Not genetic tbh, my mom and dad were good looking when young, but they were ignorant and never studied, back then you could make money by only doing blue collar jobs. The 2008 crysis destroyed italian economy and we never recovered.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15338
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pythagoras
It is just a cope for u tbh there is nothing wrong about world
There is a lot of suffering in the world, and that's bad. No world = no suffering.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Pythagoras
  • +1
  • +1
Tbh i realized being American is life on easy mode
You clearly don't know anything about murica jfl, most people are fat ugly and depressed + can't afford simple medical care. step outside your basement, it's clearly ok in there.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15338
There is a lot of suffering in the world, and that's bad. No world = no suffering.
World/nature is the judge itself jfl you cant judge the judge if you do that it means you are the failed/wrong yourself not the world :feelskek:

World/nature is the judge itself jfl you cant judge the judge if you do that it means you are the failed/wrong yourself not the world :feelskek:
Shit logic and not funny.

• +1
You clearly don't know anything about murica jfl, most people are fat ugly and depressed + can't afford simple medical care. step outside your basement, it's clearly ok in there.
Yeah i know i also shitted a lot about it but tbh if u do right moves in life america is best place to be alive

Yeah i know i also shitted a lot about it but tbh if u do right moves in life america is best place to be alive
Do the right moves theory. too bad most of us aren't exactly Grandmasters at life.

Do the right moves theory. too bad most of us aren't exactly Grandmasters at life.
This forum is full of cry babies in easy life of western society. Your problems are just first world problems and are not even that big in first place things like muh i didnt have teen love is cringe.

Suffering is an objective feeling and its bad for every living form. Not feeling suffering is good, hence why the world is bad, because the suffering is more than the happiness in almost everyone life (yes even Chads).

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Shit logic and not funny.
It is %100 true btw priests etc. were all coping incels with heaven, afterlife and world being evil. It is all cope.

This forum is full of cry babies in easy life of western society. Your problems are just first world problems and are not even that big in first place things like muh i didnt have teen love is cringe.
What a lovely story, did your teacher told you that? the fact that you're thinking this way + talking about muh teen love showing you didn't experience any true hardship in life therefore you can't comprehend what some people go through, you shape the whole west into 1 bubble, people are miserable and not just because of what some youtube videos telling you, it's because life actually fucking suck.

• +1
It is %100 true btw priests etc. were all coping incels with heaven, afterlife and world being evil. It is all cope.
Ok I don't know what it has to do with what you said / what i said but whatever.

• +1
Ok I don't know what it has to do with what you said / what i said but whatever.
It is %100 related to this if u think defeatist mindset of earth being "evil" roots from coping religious incels

Suffering is an objective feeling and its bad for every living form. Not feeling suffering is good, hence why the world is bad, because the suffering is more than the happiness in almost everyone life (yes even Chads).
No true Chad suffers in life and they die with a smile tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Deleted member 15338
It is %100 related to this if u think defeatist mindset of earth being "evil" roots from coping religious incels
I see now what combination of thought you use for your 'argument' and i can also tell you have no idea what you're talking about, you repeat stuff that sounds cool, fuck religion and fuck this earth. it has nothing to do with that. embracing evil / suffering doesn't mean you can deal with it when the time come. you can cope all you want with 'muh world is that way, deal with it' how many sv3rige videos you have on your youtube history?

• +1
I bet Paul Walker was smiling while he was burning alive
It is a retarded take and u know it jfl. Whats up with burning alive now ? How is that related jfl

Yeah let's just compare one of the richest country in the world with Italy who is economically almost a 3rd world country with 1/3 of youth unemployment.

Not genetic tbh, my mom and dad were good looking when young, but they were ignorant and never studied, back then you could make money by only doing blue collar jobs. The 2008 crysis destroyed italian economy and we never recovered.
😢.I hope you get to your feet Chad.

• +1
I see now what combination of thought you use for your 'argument' and i can also tell you have no idea what you're talking about, you repeat stuff that sounds cool, fuck religion and fuck this earth. it has nothing to do with that. embracing evil / suffering doesn't meal you can deal with it when the time come. you can cope all you want with 'muh world is that way, deal with it' how many sv3rige videos you have on your youtube history?
I NEVER watched a youtube video on this topic or even read a book stop projecting it is not rocket science

It is a retarded take and u know it jfl. Whats up with burning alive now ? How is that related jfl
You said that Chads die with a smile on their face I showed you that it doesn't happen.

• +1
A totally normal death yeah ?
Yeah because dying in agony with cancer at 80 years old is very pleasant right? Crashing your car and being conscious but not being able to call for help is pleasant right? FOH