My mom is crying that I should put more money at home

Yeah because dying in agony with cancer at 80 years old is very pleasant right? Crashing your car and being conscious but not being able to call for help is pleasant right? FOH
Just 30 seconds of pain if u think tbh it is worth for life they lived

Tell your brother to invest in Xrp

Lol no most ilnesses take months or years to kill you.
Yeah after like 65. And chad would see his grandsons carrying his name growing unlike incels would be happy about what he did with his life overall.

Yeah after like 65. And chad would see his grandsons carrying his name growing unlike incels would be happy about what he did with his life overall.
He wouldn't care, he would think about his past and how his life descended from his prime.

He wouldn't care, he would think about his past and how his life descended from his prime.
He would think his prime but obviously would care about his family and would still be happy tbh

He would think his prime but obviously would care about his family and would still be happy tbh
When you get old, ugly and people start to treat you differently, you can't get sex no more ecc you would care and suffer from It. Even if you have a lovely wife (which is impossible in 2021) you will still crave that feeling of power you had in your youth. Plus tons of Chads just get divorce raped. Foids don't care, they can have multiple Chads, they can have younger Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik and Deleted member 15338
When you get old, ugly and people start to treat you differently, you can't get sex no more ecc you would care and suffer from It. Even if you have a lovely wife (which is impossible in 2021) you will still crave that feeling of power you had in your youth. Plus tons of Chads just get divorce raped. Foids don't care, they can have multiple Chads, they can have younger Chads.
I am talking about a true chad tho not your average neighbourhood chad yes it is impossible for most men but it still breaks your narrative of everyone suffers and i think you say this to feel better about urself

An old food can't get a younger chad:lul:

I am talking about a true chad tho not your average neighbourhood chad yes it is impossible for most men but it still breaks your narrative of everyone suffers and i think you say this to feel better about urself
If Brad Pitt got divorced than it's over. A true Chad ages too, and she can have younger Chads.

An old food can't get a younger chad:lul:
An old foid, especially if somewhat still attractive, has unlimited options still. If a 3/10 can get Chad a decent looking 50 years old can get him too (for sex).

I
If Brad Pitt got divorced than it's over. A true Chad ages too, and she can have younger Chads.

An old foid, especially if somewhat still attractive, has unlimited options still. If a 3/10 can get Chad a decent looking 50 years old can get him too (for sex).
Your thinking in Italy but not in the USA imo