My mom is so bluepilled/feministic

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I had to explain to her the appeal behind my sisters ugly beta bux ex. She was saying hes ugly but girls see his beauty and i explained bc he has money and businesses it increases his smv. She said so any woman with money is beautiful and i had to explain to her the difference between men and women, that women being a good mother/traditional is somewhat the equivalent .

She doesnt know, she married a broke, robust ogre. Then remarried to another broke ogre

Most blackpilled brazilian parent tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, wsada, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
I had to explain to her the appeal behind my sisters ugly beta bux ex. She was saying hes ugly but girls see his beauty and i explained bc he has money and businesses it increases his smv. She said so any woman with money is beautiful and i had to explain to her the difference between men and women, that women being a good mother/traditional is somewhat the equivalent .
meh it depends on the guy, some want kids and good mother but if you gave me a choice between two women one is rich and one is a stay at home tradwife who will look after my kids I'm picking the first one no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NoseProphecy

She doesnt know, she married a broke, robust ogre. Then remarried to another broke ogre

.org spergcel. Its like an unspoken rule that you shouldnt blackpill your parents or anything for that matter. You must let the blackpill come and find them

She will be fine she is a stubborn hard working woman just talking to her suicidal drug addict son
.org spergcel. Its like an unspoken rule that you shouldnt blackpill your parents or anything for that matter. You must let the blackpill come and find them

meh it depends on the guy, some want kids and good mother but if you gave me a choice between two women one is rich and one is a stay at home tradwife who will look after my kids I'm picking the first one no matter what
You must be poor then which is reasonable for ur situation

You must be poor then which is reasonable for ur situation
yea and not only that but I live in a shithole where any half decent job can only be achieved by nepotism so I can't even grind hard and work my way out of this mess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme

both my parents are blackpilled lmao. My dad even said once that the only reason all these indians are marrying white women is because they're doctors or rich business owners

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme