-muh you're oldcel
-muh no job
-muh I have expenses
-muh we helped you
-muh using you as an emotional pillow to let off all my stress and anger

All I hear is cry cry cry

Being compared with other idiots who are same age as me and successful

Freaking out about future.

Inability to understand someone else's situation (I'm not happy so I have the right to be mad and upset at you!)

Man, I really can't catch a break.

I really need to get a job somewhere else to fuck off and not look back and let everyone die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, apocalypse, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
@the BULL @yandex99 @_MVP_

screechmaxxed 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, rand anon, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
Muh just work for 2 cents an hour

Good jobs are hard to come by these days

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Muh just work for 2 cents an hour

Good jobs are hard to come by these days
if you are a complete worthless waste of oxygen with no skills like myself you better start by cleaning shit from train station bathrooms with your tongue

anything but having to put up with retards projecting their emotions onto you 25/8

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and <6PSLcel
Can’t wait for her to kick you out failure.

oh and by the way they helped my sister find a job but I got no help, idk they insisting that they helped me. Im literally living with my grandma taking care of her and having to put up with geriatric bullshit at my prime age where I should be raping kids. Utterly deranged nonsense.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Can’t wait for her to kick you out failure.
I dont live with her so she can't and she can fuck off I helped them more than they helped me

bump idiots

give feedback im so agitated rn

if you are a complete worthless waste of oxygen with no skills like myself you better start by cleaning shit from train station bathrooms with your tongue

anything but having to put up with retards projecting their emotions onto you 25/8
yeah it's fucked bro, don't bother, try get some sort of course done that way u can earn a bit better than minimum wage, im doing a course to work as a security guard cuz that shit at least pays semi alr

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
damn can't relate. my dad doesn't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Veganist
just do giggering, i was fully n337 before my parents gave me an ultimatum to work or leave the house, i chose to work so i can continue crashing in their house. it's not too bad, much better than being wageslavenigger

just do giggering, i was fully n337 before my parents gave me an ultimatum to work or leave the house, i chose to work so i can continue crashing in their house. it's not too bad, much better than being wageslavenigger
whats that bro guide me

just download food delivery apps on your phone

• +1
next time just rip ass into ur phone speaker then hang up

• +1

How about you start licking my Dalit asshole you zoomer fagot

Job markets tough rn even people with CS degrees can’t find work right away

How about you start licking my Dalit asshole you zoomer fagot

Job markets tough rn even people with CS degrees can’t find work right away
no shit you utter subhuman

oh and by the way they helped my sister find a job but I got no help, idk they insisting that they helped me. Im literally living with my grandma taking care of her and having to put up with geriatric bullshit at my prime age where I should be raping kids. Utterly deranged nonsense.
are u US?

no shit you utter subhuman
Getting a shit job that doesn’t pay enough to afford rent is a waste of time. You have a slave mindset.

Getting a shit job that doesn’t pay enough to afford rent is a waste of time. You have a slave mindset.
waste of time > the immense suffering im enduring rn

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
As much as I want to describe you as a rotting entitled rodent you're a victim, children's failures are parents' failures. Remember OP It's not your fault you turned out to be a genetic mistake, no misfortune is ever your fault, don't let that toilet corrupt your worldview and feel free to rot or whatever to pass time before your parting.

Can't u get a job at a temp agency?that's what I'm doing two days from now so I can save up and move to Holland again.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
As much as I want to describe you as a rotting entitled rodent you're a victim, children's failures are parents' failures. Remember OP It's not your fault you turned out to be a genetic mistake, no misfortune is ever your fault, don't let that toilet corrupt your worldview and feel free to rot or whatever to pass time before your parting.
it was a wrap from the get-go. My parents were abusive subhumans and made me a bitch. Now they wonder ohh whats wrong??

Can't u get a job at a temp agency?that's what I'm doing two days from now so I can save up and move to Holland again.
I'm not in US mate.

They don't have temporary job agencies in Greece?
they dont have nothing its a fucking shithole country

I wanna move to germany rly bad

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and yandex99
“Demon” what an edge lord

-muh you're oldcel
-muh no job
-muh I have expenses
-muh we helped you
-muh using you as an emotional pillow to let off all my stress and anger

All I hear is cry cry cry

Being compared with other idiots who are same age as me and successful

Freaking out about future.

Inability to understand someone else's situation (I'm not happy so I have the right to be mad and upset at you!)

Man, I really can't catch a break.

I really need to get a job somewhere else to fuck off and not look back and let everyone die.
You're mad your parents want you to get a job 😭

You're mad your parents want you to get a job 😭
they don't

they wish that I had already finished uni and worked a good job on my field

my mom strongly objects to the idea of me getting a min. wage job

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
they dont have nothing its a fucking shithole country

I wanna move to germany rly bad
It's tough out here for everybody don't feel bad yakhi

• +1
those reject me