My mom said a man who fall in love is an idiot

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Just had a conversation with my mom about my father. I told her why is my dad so nice, he cooks, clean, will do anything for her and her extended families but ignoring his own. She replied your dad is an idiot woman cant love a man who is that nice it is just plain stupid. And we go on and on about redpill blackpill stuffs. She agreed on everything. She told me that even if I am married I should be having a rotation and make sure that the main B*tch does the housechores, but I told her that women see a high trust cutecel like me as a betabuxxer and nothing else.

Solution

I need to build more muscles and get Bimax to fit more into the alpha zone so I can follow her advices.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
ABsolutely brutal. How can you let your mom talk like this about your dad

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, valhalar, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
my mum also told me to never settle for one girl and always have multiple

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: notrealdanish and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I
ABsolutely brutal. How can you let your mom talk like this about your dad
I got used to it. I had a secret conversation with my dad that he should only be loyal to his childrens because we are biologically related.

I told my mom that the only person I trust in my life is only my older brother who is 1 year older than me. If I were to be betrayed by anyone else even if it’s her I wouldn’t be surprised but if my brother did it then I see no reason to be in this earth.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Just had a conversation with my mom about my father. I told her why is my dad so nice, he cooks, clean, will do anything for her and her extended families but ignoring his own. She replied your dad is an idiot woman cant love a man who is that nice it is just plain stupid. And we go on and on about redpill blackpill stuffs. She agreed on everything. She told me that even if I am married I should be having a rotation and make sure that the main B*tch does the housechores, but I told her that women see a high trust cutecel like me as a betabuxxer and nothing else.

Solution

I need to build more muscles and get Bimax to fit more into the aloha zone so I can follow her advices.
Tales from... Djakarta? Where do you live? :feelsmega:

So Excited Dancing GIF

I don't believe there exists such a "mom"... :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Artemis
I

I got used to it. I had a secret conversation with my dad that he should only be loyal to his childrens because we are biologically related.

I told my mom that the only person I trust in my life is only my older brother who is 1 year older than me. If I were to be betrayed by anyone else even if it’s her I wouldn’t be surprised but if my brother did it then I see no reason to be in this earth.
The most vicious enemies you can have are often your siblings: they can stab you easily when it comes the time to split the inheritance, or you get into real trouble.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Patient A, Gaia262 and 1 other person
The most vicious enemies you can have are often your siblings: they can stab you easily when it comes the time to split the inheritance, or you get into real trouble.
It’s usually not them but their wives.

If you watch the northen you would understand Ambelt’s mom the queen asked Ambelt’s uncle to kill him and his father the king.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Your mom is a retarded whore.

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, Patient A and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Your mom is a retarded whore.
I would say my mom is a the realist. I even told her verbally that the only person who I live for are my brothers and biological childrens.

My best friend told me that the day I bettay my own siblings is the day he lost respect for me. Even if I did sth to him it’s justifiable.

I would say my mom is a the realist. I even told her verbally that the only person who I live for are my brothers and biological childrens.
Your father may be is too much of a beta but your mother is a terrible person.

Last edited:
Your father may be too much of a beta but your mother is a terrible person.
My dad is an excellent artist, musician(these are just his hobbies) but deep down I know that he is capable of loving unconditionally and art is the outlet of his true self.

X

Solution

I need to build more muscles and get Bimax to fit more into the alpha zone so I can follow her advices.
Does your dad know what kind of person your mom is? Honestly it's hard to find a women like that in India, your mom has definitely cheated on your dad if she thinks like that imo or she'll cheat or leave when she gets the chance, also your logic about siblings is pretty retarded, only trust your parents, not even your fucking children, parents are the only people that never want bad for their offsprings 99.9% of the time

X

Does your dad know what kind of person your mom is? Honestly it's hard to find a women like that in India, your mom has definitely cheated on your dad if she thinks like that imo or she'll cheat or leave when she gets the chance, also your logic about siblings is pretty retarded, only trust your parents, not even your fucking children, parents are the only people that never want bad for their offsprings 99.9% of the time
She said it in front of him and me before. They have exes they fight bc of exes. Why not trust siblings?

She said it in front of him and me before. They have exes they fight bc of exes. Why not trust siblings?
Siblings fight over inheritance all the time bro, are you living under a rock or what? If you suddenly become millionaire and your sibling is broke, he'll start hating you but you probably have good bond with your brother but it's not the same case with everyone

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Tbh your mother is an abused dog
Dont take advice from abused bitter dogs ever
You dont ask a schizo and ills how to live a good life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17872 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Siblings fight over inheritance all the time bro, are you living under a rock or what? If you suddenly become millionaire and your sibling is broke, he'll start hating you but you probably have good bond with your brother but it's not the same case with everyone
We have 2 mansions and 4 properties holy fuck there will be a blood bath in the near future holy fck this life.

Tbh your mother is an abused dog
Dont take advice from abused bitter dogs ever
You dont ask a schizo and ills how to live a good life
But my mom gave my dad a better life without marrying her my dad wouldn’t be able to accumulate this wealth.

How did your dad meet your mom
But my mom gave my dad a better life without marrying her my dad wouldn’t be able to accumulate this wealth.

revoke women's rights

Who hurt you?
I've spoken to women in real life about this. I was mostly black-pilled by women

there's a many many good reason that for thousands of years women barely had any rights

I've spoken to women in real life about this. I was mostly black-pilled by women

there's a many many good reason that for thousands of years women barely had any rights
It must suck being ugly. Women have generally been nice to me.