Xazzy
Poser
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2025
- Posts
- 604
- Reputation
- 258
This happened when I was 12 my mom and dad got into a massive fight and my mom started yelling at me for some reason about how I have ruined her life because she had me young and could not continue her career as a talk show host or something in entertainment, she went on to tell me how much she hate me for 20min straight and then when I started crying and went into my room she came upto me in my room and acted like the victim saying that this is the first time she has said anything like this to me and that I cause her stress constantly so it cancels out.
I am 16 now and nowdays she trys to smother me in love and show affection any possibility she gets but I know the true form of a person shows when they are enraged so I know deep down she thinks about a life where she did not have me and went onto pursue her career and got famous and rich, how is this my fault I did not tell her to give up her career and give birth to me bitch abortion was an option on the table.
My dad is not much better he used to beat me up a lot as a child cause he is a perfectionist and likes everything to be done a certain way he beat me up a lot growing up due to his anger issues due to this I had a hard time making friends in my old school and as a kid was a loner who got bullied quite a lot and feared going to school everyday this ruined my childhood as I never reported to my parents that my teacher used to beat me up too because I thought I deserved it.
They also constantly mention how much money they are spending on me which makes me feel like a burden on them both of them are narcestic pieces of shit who suddenly want to be affectionate and shit for some reason after tormenting me for years (I do appreciate them for really good genetics), I dont feel like I will ever truly love them I plan on ghosting them when I have a steady income.
I am 16 now and nowdays she trys to smother me in love and show affection any possibility she gets but I know the true form of a person shows when they are enraged so I know deep down she thinks about a life where she did not have me and went onto pursue her career and got famous and rich, how is this my fault I did not tell her to give up her career and give birth to me bitch abortion was an option on the table.
My dad is not much better he used to beat me up a lot as a child cause he is a perfectionist and likes everything to be done a certain way he beat me up a lot growing up due to his anger issues due to this I had a hard time making friends in my old school and as a kid was a loner who got bullied quite a lot and feared going to school everyday this ruined my childhood as I never reported to my parents that my teacher used to beat me up too because I thought I deserved it.
They also constantly mention how much money they are spending on me which makes me feel like a burden on them both of them are narcestic pieces of shit who suddenly want to be affectionate and shit for some reason after tormenting me for years (I do appreciate them for really good genetics), I dont feel like I will ever truly love them I plan on ghosting them when I have a steady income.