MY MOM TRIED THROWING AWAY MY ROIDS BUT FAILED MISERABLY

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Today I was like wtf where is my needle stash and with a smirk on her face she was like ‘I threw them away 😌’. She then said that I’ll be thanking her that she’s saving my life. Then I legit started caging so hard cus I told her all she did was throw away 5 cents worth of needles jfl that I can just go buy again. Luckily my Test vials are hidden in my car what a low iq subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, arabcelxxx, Ricky212 and 10 others
Why do women try so hard to looksmin us? She also buys me the most autistic looking shirts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen, arabcelxxx, ChickenRun and 8 others
Why do women try so hard to looksmin us? She also buys me the most autistic looking shirts
Today I was like wtf where is my needle stash and with a smirk on her face she was like ‘I threw them away 😌’. She then said that I’ll be thanking her that she’s saving my life. Then I legit started caging so hard cus I told her all she did was throw away 5 cents worth of needles jfl that I can just go buy again. Luckily my Test vials are hidden in my car what a low iq subhuman
Same my mom found my heightmaxxing stuff and was like muh healthy muh you cant do this without a doctor jfl fuck foids

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aleksander, JL~ and 5 others
Same my mom found my heightmaxxing stuff and was like muh healthy muh you cant do this without a doctor jfl fuck foids
I’m so glad she’s low iq idk did she think the T was in the needle jfl she legit did nothing and she was proud of herself for ‘saving’ me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Reformed
I’m so glad she’s low iq idk did she think the T was in the needle jfl she legit did nothing and she was proud of herself for ‘saving’ me
Hahahah i wish they would just fuck off and let us do what we want its our body jfl id rather die than be mtn. Luckily i had hgh ordered that she didnt know about and she didnt take anything away so im still continuing idc

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 49130, Reformed and 1 other person
Jfl , aren’t you above the age of 18 ?

If so she doesn’t decide shit what to do

Man these old fart boomers are annoying and ruined our generation

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, aleksander, JL~ and 3 others
@Reformed btw ur 6 6 right what height were u at 16 and 17

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Messi 2015 mogs
Hahahah i wish they would just fuck off and let us do what we want its our body jfl id rather die than be mtn. Luckily i had hgh ordered that she didnt know about and she didnt take anything away so im still continuing idc
Yeah I just wanna be 10% bf
Jfl , aren’t you above the age of 18 ?

If so she doesn’t decide shit what to do

Man these old fart boomers are annoying and ruined our generation
I’m 19 but yeah she’s retarded asf.

@Reformed btw ur 6 6 right what height were u at 16 and 17
Idk but my old ID when I was an early teen had ‘190cm’ on it which is 6’3. I don’t remember tbh I think that was 3-4 years ago

Hahahah i wish they would just fuck off and let us do what we want its our body jfl id rather die than be mtn.
nigga id kill to be mtn

• Woah
“piss off mom I already have a shirt”

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, JL~ and Reformed
Idk but my old ID when I was an early teen had ‘190cm’ on it which is 6’3. I don’t remember tbh I think that was 3-4 years ago
How old are u now

I'm cycling tren but only in my 30th week

What you reckon OP?

• +1
Yet they're screaming and virtue signalling about "my body my choice" regarding killing their unborn children jfl what a bunch of retarded creatures

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Reformed
True tbh. Mine buys really bad looking shirts/pants for me (she thinks it looks very good) without even asking me and expect me to wear it jfl

• +1
Dnrd

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Good lat development, high T belly flap and ideal nipple distancing. Mogs me

Whomin

It's not me LMAO dont insult me hahahahaha

Yeah my mum found my stash I had 30 vials and hundreds of needles jfl I just larped vitamin injections and she believed me, over for women’s IQ

• +1
Yeah my mum found my stash I had 30 vials and hundreds of needles jfl I just larped vitamin injections and she believed me, over for women’s IQ
I keep them in my car now and always have my keys in my pockets 24/7

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back