My mom was crying because i have become so skinny

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Idk what to do tbh, she has heart problems and loves me alot and it pains her to see her child loosing 3kg in 1month from the stimulants im taking. But what can i do i needed it for studying man...she said i look like a junkie in my face with completely deflated cheeks. Fuck man, fuck the appetite nuking sides of Stims, they are good if you want to cut but terrible for bulking

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14867 and 18 others
Tell her you love her and promise you will eat more :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Marsiere214, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
start eating pufas

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
Does she actually has heart problems? Thats sad to hear. Does she take any medications or sth? The older you get, the higher your risk of heart disease gets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6423, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Damn I’d give anything to be skinny. I’m a fatass retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14867, Amnesia and 4 others
Tell her you love her and promise you will eat more :Comfy:
I told her brocel, i said how i will only cut until December and then giga bulk and lift super hard, but she is ashamed of the neighbors and relatives seeing me like this. My cheeks are legit non existing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323 and subhuman incel
Does she actually has heart problems? Thats sad to hear. Does she take any medications or sth? The older you get, the higher your risk of heart disease gets.
Yeah bro, she consumes pufas all day i tell her to stop she thinks its a meme ffs, she is 100kg, this seems gifa fat but she is 5'11 tall too and kinda muscular, so she doesn't look as fat as you would expect, but still she needs to lose like 20kg at least

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14867 and subhuman incel
If shes crying you most likely look like shit and ugly. If you looked good she wouldn't be crying, you didn't cut correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14867, LastHopeForNorman and 11 others
Still WAY better than being a fatcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Kristin
If shes crying you most likely look like shit and ugly. If you looked good she wouldn't be crying, you didn't cut correctly
Naw tbh parents are different went it comes to that. PSL people might call it ascension but parents will tell you to eat more.
They would probably not complain or worry less if he was more muscular though ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, delta7, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
Im not cutting on purpose, im taking stims and forgetting to eat everyday. And ofcourse i look like shit cause of my acne scars. The lower bf you go the worse the scars start to look. They look so bad now....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14867 and sorrowfulsad
Naw tbh parents are different went it comes to that. PSL people might call it ascension but parents will tell you to eat more.
They would probably not complain or worry less if he was more muscular though ngl
Well yeah, my mom did say its okay if you are muscular and like this, but she is complaining about my twig body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Idk what to do tbh, she has heart problems and loves me alot and it pains her to see her child loosing 3kg in 1month from the stimulants im taking. But what can i do i needed it for studying man...she said i look like a junkie in my face with completely deflated cheeks. Fuck man, fuck the appetite nuking sides of Stims, they are good if you want to cut but terrible for bulking
same, I got diagnosed with an eating disorder and only lose weight. but my moms a bitch and used to abuse me so Im just cringing at the thought of her caring about me
what stumluants do you take? I used to be an amphetamine head years ago

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
same, I got diagnosed with an eating disorder and only lose weight. but my moms a bitch and used to abuse me so Im just cringing at the thought of her caring about me
what stumluants do you take? I used to be an amphetamine head years ago
Concerta now bro, plan on buying meth next time cause at least it doesn't last this long

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sorrowfulsad
Well yeah, my mom did say its okay if you are muscular and like this, but she is complaining about my twig body
do you feel comfortable tho? whats your height and weight? Back kn the day I ate One huge ass high calorie breakfast and was set for the day
smth I can recommend you bro

• +1
do you feel comfortable tho? whats your height and weight? Back kn the day I ate One huge ass high calorie breakfast and was set for the day
smth I can recommend you bro
Yeah i plan on doing this, eating a huge breakfast immediately, and then a huge dinner late at night once the meth goes away

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9568 and sorrowfulsad
Concerta now bro, plan on buying meth next time cause at least it doesn't last this long
never touch meth
stop right here and there
speeds still wayyy more okay than meth
you really wanna go that way? for what? theres no gain from meth. literally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and TsarTsar444
never touch meth
stop right here and there
speeds still wayyy more okay than meth
you really wanna go that way? for what? theres no gain from meth. literally
Extremely common myth, meth in 10mg doses is comparable to 30mg adderall but it lasts longer and has less body side effects. Meth only gets a bad rep because of it smoked, smoking meth is a big difference from oral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9568, sytyl and 1 other person
Do you've the "aesthetic" hollow cheeks appearance?

• +1
Extremely common myth, meth in 10mg doses is comparable to 30mg adderall but it lasts longer and has less body side effects. Meth only gets a bad rep because of it smoked, smoking meth is a big difference from oral
I did both and thats not how addictive drugs like meth work with you
youre just begging for potentially throwing your life away
but yeah, maybe youre indeed the first responsible meth user on earth

Meanwhile my parents tell me to stop eating all the time (around 16%!!) and I was a giga skinny guy in my past, they hate fatcels. and there's tons of food and meat in the house :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Do you've the "aesthetic" hollow cheeks appearance?
Extremely dependent basically on how much water and salt i took the day, some days there were giga deflated, some others no.

But low bf makes acne scars looks worse..

Edited out my acne scars tho cause its brutal :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Celexawer, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
Extremely dependent basically on how much water and salt i took the day, some days there were giga deflated, some others no.

But low bf makes acne scars looks worse..
View attachment 1345130

Edited out my acne scars tho cause its brutal :feelsgood:
Beautiful the way you are bhai.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
same but i lost way more than 3kg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and TsarTsar444
Wtf, if i was THIS skinny my cheekbones would be insane, im like 13% now at the lowest
i realized i had a hereditary fat cheek condition

it made me realize why my dad had a beard all his life

• +1
i realized i had a hereditary fat cheek condition

it made me realize why my dad had a beard all his life
How tall are you and how much kg?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and TsarTsar444
Weight and height?

173cm and 39kg at worst around when second pic was taken

Currently 50-55kg
What?? :feelsgood:, 39kg? Larp wtf. Im 185cm and 73kg, but look way leaner then you on the right pic

But you look ascended on the left one tbh. Keep it uo

• +1
What?? :feelsgood:, 39kg? Larp wtf. Im 185cm and 73kg, but look way leaner then you on the right pic

i descended left was me in 2016

• Woah
  • +1

My dog is 39kg

Wtf happened?? You look almost masculine on the left?? Nigger get that body again asap
i realized that gym was cope

i am an unwanted specimen polluting the gene pool either way

no need for body while rotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and TsarTsar444
i realized that gym was cope

i am an unwanted specimen polluting the gene pool either way

no need for body while rotting
Cope, you looks 1psl at least higher on the left, if you were 180cm at least then mogger

• +1
Cope, you looks 1psl at least higher on the left, if you were 180cm at least then mogger
No psl for disgusting every woman i have ever met

I was joking tbh

The guy on the left picture is my brother

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1