My mom was JUST gonna find out about this site

chud10282892

chud10282892

Luminary
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
4,583
Reputation
10,002
I was making a thread about being underdeveloped and my mom came in suddenly and snatched the phone

She tried reading but I took it back and told her “it’s my diaries” she seemed convinced a bit and let me have the phone again

Phew that was close
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oscaridk, DarkAscender, Diddihippi09 and 6 others
I was making a thread about being underdeveloped and my mom came in suddenly and snatched the phone

She tried reading but I took it back and told her “it’s my diaries” she seemed convinced a bit and let me have the phone again

Phew that was close
:hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk, mistermogsalot and chud10282892
I almost got caught by leaving my verification paper with my username and this site's address on the kitchen table once
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oscaridk, Banana ★ 🍌, mistermogsalot and 2 others
I was making a thread about being underdeveloped and my mom came in suddenly and snatched the phone

She tried reading but I took it back and told her “it’s my diaries” she seemed convinced a bit and let me have the phone again

Phew that was close
Good thinking tbf but my mom would never snatch my phone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk, mistermogsalot and chud10282892
I was making a thread about being underdeveloped and my mom came in suddenly and snatched the phone

She tried reading but I took it back and told her “it’s my diaries” she seemed convinced a bit and let me have the phone again

Phew that was close
why the fuck would she just snatch it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and chud10282892
Idk she always thinks im doing something bad on the phone but has no proof of me doing it
i only ever use org on computers so i just say school related things
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and chud10282892
I almost got caught by leaving my verification paper with my username and this site's address on the kitchen table once
That’s brutal why would you do that?

Also weren’t you a grey like 5 days ago?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
My mom knows about it cuz my dad used to be on incels
 
  • Woah
Reactions: chud10282892
My mom knows about it cuz my dad used to be on incels
that’s actually crazy how dose your mom know lol?

Your like carrying on your dads legacy dose bro know who master is and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
I was making a thread about being underdeveloped and my mom came in suddenly and snatched the phone

She tried reading but I took it back and told her “it’s my diaries” she seemed convinced a bit and let me have the phone again

Phew that was close
ur mom just goes around snatching ur phone? what are you fucking 8?
 
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and chud10282892
that’s actually crazy how dose your mom know lol?

Your like carrying on your dads legacy dose bro know who master is and stuff
Yeah he's got diagnosed with schizophrenia and stuff so don't chat to him much now he lives in Thailand slaying foids there he sometimes sends photos of them, but he always told me about how important looks are
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and chud10282892
ur mom just goes around snatching ur phone? what are you fucking 8?
Im 16 and she thinks im some kind of porn addict she always thinks im doing smth bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and piec
Im 16 and she thinks im some kind of porn addict she always thinks im doing smth bad
Yo even then why would she care lol

Like when my mom gave me phone restrictions I just asked her to turn them off so I can jerk iff more lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: chud10282892
My Mom once red a thread abt me going to do filler while she would be on vacation:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892 and Oscaridk
my entire family knows about this website but theyr too low iq to even understand the concept in the first place
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel, chud10282892 and Oscaridk
my entire family knows about this website but theyr too low iq to even understand the concept in the first place
Same, my parents know well about the site though I tell them it's just a fun forum nobody actually is an extremely hateful person there.

Which is true as not many people here are bad or hateful people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel and chud10282892

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
61
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
pexy
Replies
40
Views
119
pexy
pexy
skool
Replies
8
Views
60
bibodude
B
Thinking_CEL
Replies
17
Views
79
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
alurmo
Replies
5
Views
44
alurmo
alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top