Offtopic is the best thing about this site

skool

skool

Bronze
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Posts
390
Reputation
346
I'm ltn so the only part I can have conversations is offtopic
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., mxl4chi1, kariert and 2 others
Ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool
its not like you will get good advice in the other sections anyway...
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool and TGUN.
other sections is just coping normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pandaaa and skool
its not like you will get good advice in the other sections anyway...
I used to think the same until the goat vermicel replied. Only 1-2 people give good advices in looksmaxing section, rest just throw insults
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
I used to think the same until the goat vermicel replied. Only 1-2 people give good advices in looksmaxing section, rest just throw insults
oh yeah that guy makes good morphs and advice, but its just him...
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool
for every vermicel there is 50 users telling you to rope or to cut your medial canthus 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool
for every vermicel there is 50 users telling you to rope or to cut your medial canthus 😭
Even tho I'm a low life, I think those are even lower than me
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
I agree; I really don't get why anyone still uses the other sections here—especially the ratings section—it's an absolute farce.
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool

Similar threads

Eggshells
Replies
25
Views
183
slavvicularr
slavvicularr
Stalaggh
Replies
13
Views
121
iwannasleeponurlap
iwannasleeponurlap
Euron
Replies
12
Views
59
Euron
Euron
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
16
jflmeister
jflmeister
chud10282892
Replies
18
Views
96
Oscaridk
Oscaridk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top