ICR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | wandering in ur long mfr
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 5,660
- Reputation
- 9,836
Finally I can watch fut..... I mean play Minecraft
@zennn
@ESR
@greylurker
@zennn
@ESR
@greylurker
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Obviously who hates Minecraftyou LOVE Minecraft
MaboeObviously who hates Minecraft
Asusnice, which model?
Inches?Asus
240hz
peak, got an aoc 240hz myself, but a fucking thrips died between the panels during the summerAsus
240hz
7Inches?
No nigga the monitor
Probably are talking about the monitor
24.5No nigga the monitor![]()
My 27 inch 240hz 1080p mogs urs24.5
7Inches?
Obviously who hates Minecraft
Me I hate video games in general I don’t have a pc cuz I’m poor got fked by the barber I’m gonna kms rn and ask my brother to post my body after I rope shitty life

Yk what happened ? …Me I hate video games in general I don’t have a pc cuz I’m poor got fked by the barber I’m gonna kms rn and ask my brother to post my body after I rope shitty life
Horrible only 5 hr my life was great brutal life fkkkkk I’m crying now![]()
fairsFinally I can watch fut..... I mean play Minecraft
@zennn
@ESR
@greylurker