My monitor will arrive soon

ICR

ICR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | wandering in ur long mfr
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
5,660
Reputation
9,836
Finally I can watch fut..... I mean play Minecraft
@zennn
@ESR
@greylurker
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, ESR, muhammad18347 and 3 others
you LOVE Minecraft
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, ESR, 2ndAscension and 3 others
MaboeObviously who hates Minecraft
Kylian Mbappe Nothing GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greylurker, ESR, muhammad18347 and 2 others
nice, which model?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker, Jordan Barrett, ICR and 1 other person
How many hz
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Jordan Barrett
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greylurker, Jordan Barrett and ICR
Me I hate video games in general I don’t have a pc cuz I’m poor got fked by the barber I’m gonna kms rn and ask my brother to post my body after I rope shitty life
Horrible only 5 hr my life was great brutal life fkkkkk I’m crying now :BLUBBERS:
Yk what happened ? …
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and ICR

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
11
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
JohnKing1
Replies
2
Views
31
JohnKing1
JohnKing1
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
37
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
ragingmanlet
Replies
22
Views
70
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
21
Views
145
ibmh
ibmh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top