My morph - Lower eyebrows, hairline, eyebrow transplant, facial hair, lighter blue eyes

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

1. Lowered hairline
-Hairline lowering surgery, seems this is a very bad and brutal idea. Let me know if otherwise
-Hair transplant, could try it, but I dont want to take finasteride to keep it if thats what u have to do
-Could just leave hairline and morph it for each photo I take

2. Lowered eyebrows
-Difficult, high chance of being botched with this but I think I think high set neutral eyebrows is my biggest failo
- @tesseract said botox to the frontialis muscles to relax them

- But then my eyelids would cover my eyeballs as I already have too much hooding so then Blepharoplasty
- or would just an eyebrow transplant a bit lower work better and be less risky than doing this autism^?
-
or just permenantly gigasquintmaxx + do my hypertrophy of squintmaxxing muscles theory

3. Make eyebrows longer and more positively tilted
-Eyebrow transplant to make more thicker and just a little bit longer
-Shaped up by professional for the positive tilt

4. Made eyes lighter blue
-Slightly lighter blue contacts
-Morph in each pic if I need to

Would I get away with lighter blue contacts?

5. Dyed facial hair darker
-Dye it darker
-Keep dermarolling for denser beard

Would botox to relax frontalias muscle also lower my hairline along with eyebrows? Is that a thing?

Would I just look gay
or does this shit make me look more masculine?

Would this shit be possible without making me uncanny and look like ive had surgery? or am I just dreaming?

Anything I should add or leave out?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 4991 and thecel
This shitting session lasted longer than I thought now I'm gonna apply azelaic acid and sleep

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 18301 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin
zero difference irl though

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and CristianT
You look good though unmorphed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, ROTTING, TurkishAscender and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Basedtheticz, deliriousnbroken and 1 other person
you got any other pics of you? bc in the pre morph of this you still look good man

do this + improve ur lips

you got any other pics of you? bc in the pre morph of this you still look good man
not rn, cheers but I get literally no matches on dating apps even if I say 6ft

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and russwestbrook
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
hmm not very. maybe thats my failo

what do u mean, like lighter? more pink?
yes
foids love gay pink lips, yours looks like it blends in with your skin and doesnt stand out. not really "kissable" yfm

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17829
also my advice is
you would get away with dark blue contacts but not light blue, maybe a40-a50 don't push your luck
hairline lowering is a good idea
making your beard denser and darker is a good idea.
train your neck it looks thin atleast from the angle your shooting it from
your eyebrows are not high set JFL
hairline lowering is a minimally invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yes
foids love gay pink lips, yours looks like it blends in with your skin and doesnt stand out. not really "kissable" yfm
hang on are u trying to make me look like a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
hang on are u trying to make me look like a faggot
no :)
just make them a better tone, doesnt have to be super bright pink or red but you would certainly benefit from it.

just make them a better tone, doesnt have to be super bright pink or red but you would certainly benefit from it.
I tried it in photoshop, just made me look like a faggot, even minimal lightening. worth a try though, thank you

This is what happens when you take .org dravidians seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, ROTTING, Basedtheticz and 1 other person
I tried it in photoshop, just made me look like a faggot, even minimal lightening. worth a try though, thank you
why ru so against looking like a faggot :lul:
havine one or two feminine features is a GOOD thing

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 2729
BDD

i told u ur goodlooking now fix ur pics and go slay lol

why ru so against looking like a faggot :lul:
havine one or two feminine features is a GOOD thing
i understand but it made me look uncanny valley gigafaggot tranny

Last edited:
You can’t change eye color, most contacts look fake af

• +1
Lose fat and trim your beard shorter, maybe try stubble. MT2 may darken your hair. Looks good otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Picsart 22 05 01 18 58 17 250
maybe smile and grow ur hair out nig
thor halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, Prince88, Lygodactylus and 2 others
View attachment 1660573
maybe smile and grow ur hair out nig
thor halo
hair actually looks nicer longer

my smile isnt like that tho, my teeth are little and maxilla too far back for nice perfect smile, acc idk why my smile looks shit but it does

how did you create this "morphed" version of yourself? FaceApp?

Lose fat and trim your beard shorter, maybe try stubble. MT2 may darken your hair. Looks good otherwise
How risky is Mt 2?

How risky is Mt 2?
Taking too much too fast can cause rapid growth of melonomas, but usually the dose has to be in excess of recommended. It also passes the blood brain barrier so the long term effects remain unknown… generally brain tissue is decent at healing though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

1. Lowered hairline
-Hairline lowering surgery, seems this is a very bad and brutal idea. Let me know if otherwise
-Hair transplant, could try it, but I dont want to take finasteride to keep it if thats what u have to do

2. Lowered eyebrows
-Difficult, high chance of being botched with this but I think I think high set neutral eyebrows is my biggest failo
- @tesseract said botox to the frontialis muscles to relax themView attachment 1660406
- But then my eyelids would cover my eyeballs as I already have too much hooding so then Blepharoplasty
- or would just an eyebrow transplant a bit lower work better and be less risky than doing this autism^?
-
or just permenantly gigasquintmaxx + do my hypertrophy of squintmaxxing muscles theory

-Dye it darker

View attachment 1660407 Would botox to relax frontalias muscle also lower my hairline along with eyebrows? Is that a thing?

Would I just look gay

Would this shit be possible without making me uncanny and look like ive had surgery? or am I just dreaming?

Your hairline is good enough. Don't waste money on depleting your donor area to lower the hairline. If you really want to try lower the hairline hop on oral minoxidil.

Also make your lips more pink for better contrast. adopt more healthier lifestyle and they'll change.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 17829

yes this.

Taking too much too fast can cause rapid growth of melonomas, but usually the dose has to be in excess of recommended. It also passes the blood brain barrier so the long term effects remain unknown… generally brain tissue is decent at healing though.
can confirm i felt MT2 in my brain

• JFL
Reactions: valhalar
Your hairline is good enough. Don't waste money on depleting your donor area to lower the hairline. If you really want to try lower the hairline hop on oral minoxidil.

Also make your lips more pink for better contrast. adopt more healthier lifestyle and they'll change.
hmm 2 people mentioned my lips now, is lip colour really a failo? never even thought about it

u think mine look unhealthy? does health really show via ur lip colour?

@valhalar not a joke, srs

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
This is what happens when you take .org dravidians seriously
Yeah. It's ridiculous that most people here are getting rated by indians who have zero experience with women. They would rate some dravidian higher than OP simply because he has more bone mass JFL.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
your hairline is fine dude

Over for everyone who

1. Lowered hairline

2. Lowered eyebrows
- @tesseract said botox to the frontialis muscles to relax themView attachment 1660406
-

-Dye it darker

View attachment 1660407 Would botox to relax frontalias muscle also lower my hairline along with eyebrows? Is that a thing?

Would I just look gay

Over for everyone who has to do this

• +1
No way, is this actually you? Weren’t you the user who posted about SEAmaxxing before and saying something like you don’t get girls because of your looks?

hmm 2 people mentioned my lips now, is lip colour really a failo? never even thought about it

u think mine look unhealthy? does health really show via ur lip colour?

Yours are standard. Based on the coloring you're diet needs improvement.

Have you seen the lips of a smoker? They're usually dark and dull which isn't ideal.

Pink lips is part of the contrast game

One last thing I want to mention. Changing diet lifestyle also makes your eyes more vibrant.

Last edited:
  • +1