My morph - Lower eyebrows, hairline, eyebrow transplant, facial hair, lighter blue eyes

No way, is this actually you? Weren’t you the user who posted about SEAmaxxing before and saying something like you don’t get girls because of your looks?
yes

Yours are standard. Based on the coloring you're diet needs improvement.

Have you seen the lips of a smoker? They're usually dark and dull which isn't ideal.

Pink lips is part of the contrast game

View attachment 1661920

One last thing I want to mention. Changing diet lifestyle also makes your eyes more vibrant.
true my diet is shit

lips, eye colour and hair colour look like theyre dying

Yours are standard. Based on the coloring you're diet needs improvement.

Have you seen the lips of a smoker? They're usually dark and dull which isn't ideal.

Pink lips is part of the contrast game

View attachment 1661920

One last thing I want to mention. Changing diet lifestyle also makes your eyes more vibrant.
what should i eat more of?

You’re a mentalcel then. You’re easily above average looking, there’s no reason to seamax.
im below avg height and height > all

OP, have you thought of GOAT-eye surgery?
It is a trendy and attractive eye area surgery, read here:
Here is the final result:
Goat

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17829 and poopmaster22
Idc about your morph that Instagram comment to your gf is still the best thread I’ve read on here. I have done that like to 3 girls since

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You’re a mentalcel then. You’re easily above average looking, there’s no reason to seamax.
He is Chad if not larping, and total mentalcel.

So just troll him :feelshehe:

Idc about your morph that Instagram comment to your gf is still the best thread I’ve read on here. I have done that like to 3 girls since
Link?

@6ft4 's idea; what exactly did u do?

@6ft4 's idea; what exactly did u do?
Called them fat lazy bitches. Of course it made them mad and they quit talking to me but it was fucking hilarious. They were not fatherless though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
He is Chad if not larping, and total mentalcel.

So just troll him :feelshehe:
put me on tinder and larp 5'11. nothing in the UK. and only minor result in SEA

Called them fat lazy bitches. Of course it made them mad and they quit talking to me but it was fucking hilarious.
oh wait what thread are u talking about lol

oh
Called them fat lazy bitches. Of course it made them mad and they quit talking to me but it was fucking hilarious. They were not fatherless though
hhhhhh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i remember lmao

• JFL
Reactions: poopmaster22
oh wait what thread are u talking about lol
The one you said that to your gf and she got mad and said she’d block you. I laughed for like 3 minutes on that. Did she ever end up leaving your sorry ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
put me on tinder and larp 5'11. nothing in the UK. and only minor result in SEA
Well, I find your face proper and attractive even without morphing. No homo :feelshehe:

Maybe you look worse at different angles, after all face is 3D, if it is just a lucky shot, then maybe you re uglier. :unsure:

You can make well-lit straight photo, and profile foto, at some studio, candid, only then can we assess. Otherwise hell knows.

Another issue: what's your age? Idk, but im 33, I look younger than you :feelsrope:
This is why i am telling people that beards age... like in your cases they age as fuck... i think half of your age is your beard :feelsrope: