(MY MOST BLACKPILLED THREAD) What chain of events made you finally swallow the blackpill? - Larsanova69

In terms of inceloshpere blackpill, it had to be the nuclear black pill experiments, dating app infographics, and the height pill that was initially introduced in the /r/incel subreddit (before /r/braincels).

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I swallowed the blackpill long ago, but tbh it means absolutely nothing once you get on Nardil. I already know you're not very attractive, I've seen your threads of you trying so hard to appeal to users. You'll never be able to achieve this though with your current looks, I'm sorry but you're not attractive at all and are just ugly. Getting on an MAOI like Nardil or Parnate would be the most helpful decision you could make tbh. Trust me, being as unattractive as you are, getting on Nardil would save your life.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18840 and Lars
I swallowed the blackpill long ago, but tbh it means absolutely nothing once you get on Nardil. I already know you're not very attractive, I've seen your threads of you trying so hard to appeal to users. You'll never be able to achieve this though with your current looks, I'm sorry but you're not attractive at all and are just ugly. Getting on an MAOI like Nardil or Parnate would be the most helpful decision you could make tbh. Trust me, being as unattractive as you are, getting on Nardil would save your life.
hahaha what

@larsanova69 damn ngl I am jealous and angry you got to ascend to chaddom so hard and are living a dream life, it’s everything I ever dreamed of.

at least I am happy that you will die just like everyone does, life is unfair but also everyone is equal in death, if it wasn’t for this fact I wouldn’t be able to cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Cope
Worst think about looksmaxing is that some people are just genetically limited to achieve the best threshold. What saved you was your height. If you looked like that with height of 5.7 you would still feel very insecure. You would look like kid next to 6.2-6.3 guys.

• +1
hahaha what
Look bro, I hate to tell you the truth. But you are not goodlooking at all. I like your threads, they give users here a lot of hope. But unfortunately, looking like you do just sets you up for failure because you will never understand why you're not good enough. I'm sorry bro, but you're not remotely good-looking at all. Still though, I support you and want to see what posts you come up with as an excuse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lars
Look bro, I hate to tell you the truth. But you are not goodlooking at all. I like your threads, they give users here a lot of hope. But unfortunately, looking like you do just sets you up for failure because you will never understand why you're not good enough. I'm sorry bro, but you're not remotely good-looking at all. Still though, I support you and want to see what posts you come up with as an excuse.
did you watch a 10 minute how to gaslight someone youtube video? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and currylightskin
lersbreh i will come to the netherlands and party wit you

• Love it
Worst think about looksmaxing is that some people are just genetically limited to achieve the best threshold. What saved you was your height. If you looked like that with height of 5.7 you would still feel very insecure. You would look like kid next to 6.2-6.3 guys.
No one will ever mog like Gaston

• +1
once you take thyroids meds you gotta take it lifelong coz it fucks up natural production . you take it lifelong or stopped for now ?
@larsanova69

• +1
once you take thyroids meds you gotta take it lifelong coz it fucks up natural production . you take it lifelong or stopped for now ?
@larsanova69
lifelong ofc its only one pill every morning 1 hour before eating, i dont mind because that shit made me feel so much better ( i had genetic bad thyroid bcause grandma)

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
trolling or mf coping hard asf:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, abeilletoimême and Lars
hahaha i find him funny
You're objectively not attractive, but it's fine. Continue coping with posting your face here. I'm sure your super active sex life and countless number of girls messaging you is enough validation. But yea, you're genuinely just ugly. I'm not trying roast you or "gaslight" you at all, just pointing out the obvious. But continue posting here for validation, I'm definitely sure that will suffice enough for you.

• +1
Your smile and dimples are your best attributes😍 Atleast you look tall, Im short as a Dutch aka truecel.. :feelsrope:

• +1
You're objectively not attractive, but it's fine. Continue coping with posting your face here. I'm sure your super active sex life and countless number of girls messaging you is enough validation. But yea, you're genuinely just ugly. I'm not trying roast you or "gaslight" you at all, just pointing out the obvious. But continue posting here for validation, I'm definitely sure that will suffice enough for you.
just shut up dude jfl you sound like such a nerd

• +1
Reactions: Korea and oldcelloser
Just have the best base on the entire forum theory

• +1
just shut up dude jfl you sound like such a nerd
View attachment 1687064
Great argument, just say I'm a nerd and post an unfunny picture to follow it. You definitely aren't coping with this subhuman as your role model. But it's fine if you are, unfortunately being ugly won't get you very far unless you're NT. And I can definitely tell you lack any capability of interacting normally with another person.

• JFL
Tinder is what fundamentally blackpilled me. I don’t know how any rational person can use that app and not walk away blackpilled from the experience.

• +1
Great argument, just say I'm a nerd and post an unfunny picture to follow it. You definitely aren't coping with this subhuman as your role model. But it's fine if you are, unfortunately being ugly won't get you very far unless you're NT. And I can definitely tell you lack any capability of interacting normally with another person.
jfl you sound like such a redditor

• +1
Just have the best base on the entire forum theory
He's ugly as sin, but unfortunately this is why he keeps posting here. Braindead autists like this keep claiming he's not ugly, yet here he is posting pics of himself claiming his parents are telling him he could be a model. What a shock, parents telling their son he could be a model! lol I wish I could make this shit up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, Deleted member 2729 and Lars
He's objectively a HTN/Chadlite facially, but keep coping

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
JFL you sound like a highinhib virgin who can't make a valid argument. Glad we could make that distinction.
and what "argument" have you made other than calling him ugly, when in reality he would do better than your curry avi on tinder

He's ugly as sin, but unfortunately this is why he keeps posting here. Braindead autists like this keep claiming he's not ugly, yet here he is posting pics of himself claiming his parents are telling him he could be a model. What a shock, parents telling their son he could be a model! lol I wish I could make this shit up.
I understand he isn’t an objective PSL Chadlite/Chad however he is a strong HTN with a pheno and look that out appeals most chadlite/chads this is clear by the receptiveness of women on tinder and IRL for him, he is by no means ugly.

He's objectively a HTN/Chadlite facially, but keep coping
He's objective ugly and nothing special. Every normie I see on the street mogs him. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

and what "argument" have you made other than calling him ugly, when in reality he would do better than your curry avi on tinder
Yea, that was definitely the take away of my posts. lol You are absolutely braindead, just stick to insulting ppl with your unfunny remarks. That's about how far you'll be able to get.

I understand he isn’t an objective PSL Chadlite/Chad however he is a strong HTN with a pheno and look that out appeals most chadlite/chads this is clear by the receptiveness of women on tinder and IRL for him, he is by no means ugly.
Every teenager is a strong HTN, the point I'm trying to make is he is nothing special. But whatever, if he gets results from women then regardless what I think shouldn't matter. Yet he keeps posting his face here in order to have low IQcels such as yourself tell him he out appeals Chadlites/Chads. Sorry I gave your coping mechanisms a reality check, but trying to cope with an ugly dude as your role model is not a good start.

• JFL
I always got treated bad because i was ''the ugly kid'' when younger , had an unibrow crooked teeth with a big gap between the front, fat aka i looked uncanny
had huge ass brows like now but didnt look good on a child
View attachment 1684102

alot of people were always making fun of my unibrow and doing rude shit like giving out candy except me because i had an unibrow, i was done with that shit and grapped a scizor when i was 12 removed it and everyone already started to treat me better, i always knew looks mattered because i saw the girls were friendlier to the boys they saw as good looking. atleast i was the classclown my whole life (still am) so i still had alot of friends

i had a very big crush on a girl when i was like 11 and everyone was just making fun of it, that i was too ugly for her out of pity she faked our ''relationship'' for one day to screw those people and she later that day asked me to be in a relationship, i was soo fucking happy could dance for dance and my mother was so happy for days

i bought daily presents for her, like chocolate bars or cheap ass chains but she cheated on me and told my friends she never liked me and took with me out of pitty

later when i went to highschool i kinda got less ''fat'' because i got in puberty but yeah still ugly ass teeth
got my braces in the first year and started to look alphaM and teachingmenfashion daily and searching on youtube how to get better looking, found all those copes like wear red , smize in photos (squinting) get a good hairstyle, showed that hairstyle to my friends but they said: he has that face and you dont

in middle highschool i kinda started to get those bluepilled improvements, like style i was the guy with another style than another guys i weared dress shirts and started to style my hair better made better photos and some girls started to comment on my instagram, i was like wtf why do they comment

than i started to get addicted to that attention so much i was talking with 5 girls a day in instagram DM,

than Acne came and kinda ruined my 14-17 for me , my whole face was all under it and everytime i had one i removed it harshfully that resulted in scars that lasted for 4+ months, stupid asfuck i didnt dare to talk to those girls on insta dm anymore because of my acne and i just got even fatter during that time

photos of 3 school years: View attachment 1684119
already got good teeth but no one mentioned it because i was ugly in their eyes:blackpill:

When i turned 16 we were allowed to go clubbing i went out with my friends and they all got succes and i was also trying, but girls just gave me that look like: what are you even doing here you are ugly asfuck when i was talking for like 30 seconds with a girl another 5'7 guy with glasses approached her and kissed her and i was just dying inside again and when i talked with her again after she kissed she said please go away, everytime when i came drunk home i just felt deadinside and putted my unused condoms again away, also when we went out drinking with a slutty girl (also ugly asfuck) she said she would fuck alot of guys tonight but she said in my face i wouldnt fuck you(still in my head that moment)

at 17 i finished highschool and here in the netherlands we go on a holiday with friends, usally everyone from the netherlands goes to the same place ( albufeira , lloret de mar or chersonissos) i went to albufeira and my acne is always less bad in the summer, a big girl approached me and just kissed me out of nowhere, she bited like 10 times on my tongue, but i didnt care a girl finally saw something in me, after that kiss i was like damn i missed out on something my whole life and began to approach girls better in the club, i just danced with them and having fun instead of just walking there like a creep, next day a new girl arrived at my place and we drinked togheter and went to the same club and i kissed her when we got inside, it was great. but she said she wanted to find her friends and i was just looking from 15 meters away and she kissed another small guy with also glasses. kinda got mad inside, and she also fucked him that night. the next days she ignored me hard and i didnt care, lets move on i kissed some other girls( all low tier normie girls btw) and on one night a girl agreed to go to her place i was like: I DID IT , we went to her place but she forgot her keys so we went to my place but one of my friends always brought that boring ass girl home that wanted to leave at 3 instead of 6 than we just kissed infront of our door and i just went down with my hands in her pants and i fingered a girl for the first time (it is lower than you think :lul:) than she said is it a good place to fuck here and i was like hmm we can go to the beach ( like 50 meters away) so we walked there but there were alot of people chilling there, than she just said i leave and my night was over.
photo of me there: View attachment 1684111

after that vaccation i loved that vallidation, something i never had in my life, always being mistreated because of the looks i knew i was being mistreated because of my acne and being fat but my high ass ego couldnt motivate myself to push my weightloss ( i tried to do waterfasting when i was 16 but all my friends refused me to do it)
but i finally started to pay for my acne i did chemical peels every month to stop the acne, i tried benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics , only refused accutane because i couldnt drink for one year, so i did the chemical peels and it started to get something better searched everyday on reddit and got on the subreddit amiguly just posted my photo there and people were just bluepilling me, than i found truerateme and got rated a 4,View attachment 1684107

photo after my acne: treatment: View attachment 1684116(started to do curly hair, always had curls didnt know i got them i used the wrong shampoo and blowdried my hair)
my ego broke after truerateme but people said i had alot of potential because of the good eyearea, another guy posted something about ''looksmaxxing'' in the title so i search that on

google and i found this site

and from there my life changed sooo fucking much,
people around started me treat me soo much better, people sayed i was an idiot 2 years ago but now i am chill and funny (i only changed my looks:blackpill:) my family says everytime i need to apply for modelcasting instead of saying you are a funny guy, my mom asked my dad when i was younger: Lars is very handsome right, and my dad was like: ...yeaah and my mom got mad at him saying that.( also broke my heart) and now he is everyday mirin me saying he want to take pics of me to send to modelagencies lmao, girls always want to keep on with the conversation, some stacy want to cheat on me with their normie BF

AKA i am blackpilled asfuck and my life changed for the better and my life is soooo fucking fun rn
View attachment 1684120

-Lars :)

@PapiMew
you were never "ugly" just a normie with acne that needed to lose weight....thats not an experience probably the majority of users on this site have...especially ones that have unsurmountable failios in their bone structure, like me

• +1
Man i read every word with enjoyment like always
ure like a mentor for real i admire ure progress and ure a good man

• Love it
Man i read every word with enjoyment like always
ure like a mentor for real i admire ure progress and ure a good man
Thx homie you also a good men

• +1
Reactions: newperson
@Lars how did u get into partying after being blackpilled? How does it work for you? You go inside a club alone or with friends and then you just get approached or approach who you like and then? For me it was like 2 empty tinder bios...some short exchanges of words because its too loud to talk and then they turn around for their girl friends and keep chatting about idk what.

• +1
@Lars how did u get into partying after being blackpilled? How does it work for you? You go inside a club alone or with friends and then you just get approached or approach who you like and then? For me it was like 2 empty tinder bios...some short exchanges of words because its too loud to talk and then they turn around for their girl friends and keep chatting about idk what.
Just do the same like i always did but now way easier

I have a similar scenario with a girl with boyfriend crushing on me and her boyfriend found out she was going to my vacation home and got rly mad but that's a long story

• +1
I have a similar scenario with a girl with boyfriend crushing on me and her boyfriend found out she was going to my vacation home and got rly mad but that's a long story
Blackpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I think you are wrong in your estimation. In the video you posted saying you are 13-14 i guesstimate you are more like 11-12. Thats why i asked what you use to measure

• +1
@Lars how did you undelete your account bro?

• +1
I’ve always noticed guys who are naturally fat always have good bones underneath tbh, I think endomorphs have thicker bones on average.

Ectomorphism is death
I fucking hate being an Ectomorph so much

only good thing is my long legs and arms, rest is absolute shit (especially being a hard gainer)

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
surplus nutrients. becoming fat should be your goal as a kid. puberty will take care of the fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Toth's thot
@larsanova69 damn ngl I am jealous and angry you got to ascend to chaddom so hard and are living a dream life, it’s everything I ever dreamed of.

at least I am happy that you will die just like everyone does, life is unfair but also everyone is equal in death, if it wasn’t for this fact I wouldn’t be able to cope
His bones will still be chad in his grave, you will still not be equal in death

• +1
Insanely inspirational thread

• +1
Jesus Christ I was expecting a good looking guy but then saw your genioplasty prediction pictures and you’re just a normie. If anything your story proves just don’t be ugly theory. You are nowhere near as good looking as you think you are.

• +1
What effects does Ritalin give you? I have been diagnosed with ADHD and the pharmacy gives me free ritalin, but when I take it it gives me anxiety effects and suddenly a sad mood:hnghn: (but hey, for some reason I become so fking extremely productive)
hahahah yeah bless the 20mg ritalin, but this thread i always wanted to make

• +1
What effects does Ritalin give you? I have been diagnosed with ADHD and the pharmacy gives me free ritalin, but when I take it it gives me anxiety effects and suddenly a sad mood:hnghn: (but hey, for some reason I become so fking extremely productive)
Only laser focus legit no other side only nu hunger

• +1
Reactions: EnjoyerOf Water
Only laser focus legit no other side only nu hunger
That's another effect I have, I'm not hungry in the fking day

• +1