My most INSANE night out (TWO SLAYS IN ONE NIGHT)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Last night was my most UNREAL slay story to date, 2 slays within 2 hours rofl

I was at work for the celtics final game and the bar was pretty packed (im a bouncer as some of you know) and some girl got into a HUGE fight with her sister who stormed out of the bar and took her car stranding her in the process

I saw the whole ordeal and went offer like a businessman and offered to take her home for 30$ which she happily agreed to. So we get in the car and she asks "anywhere around here we can get a pack of cigs" and i told her not at 1230 at night in my town, but i said I had a pack in my house

She asked if we could go back to my place and i said no because im supposed to be working but she insisted so we went since im only 10 min away from work. We start smoking a cig and I try to kiss her and she says "oh your going to have to do better than that" trying to LARP as an HQNP foid like she didnt just go home with a bouncer at a random dive bar :feelshah::feelshah:

SO i keep jestermaxxing for a while then eventually we makeout and fuck real quick, I rushed her out the door so I could get back to work and drop her off (still made her pay the 30$ rofl)

This is me rushing her out the door JFL, no sex tape in this thread unfortunately so all I have is security cam footage my dad sent me JFL

So thats slay number one, I get back to the bar and all the other bouncers were mirin how much of a sikkunt slayer I am, so I had to AMOG even harder and start wheeling more chicks

I was penta low inhib for some reason so I approached tons of girls to dance and makeout with them, made out with atleast 10 girls last night but they didnt wanna leave their groups to go fuck

but then at the end of the night, I see a busty blonde who I approach and ask how her night was and she said I was the hottest bouncer shes ever seen no joke, so i told her she can come in the bar after close while i clean up then we can hang after, she was sitting there infront of 20 male bouncers with her friend which is pretty low inhib

I took my shirt off and gave it to her while cleaning and my manager thought it was cage :lul: she said i was built like a greek god so i just kissed her infront of everyone rofl

We finish cleaning then I take her and her friend back to my place

She had a fat friend who looked like this who she couldnt ditch lol

She was actually really chill tho, didnt try to cock block at ALL which is rare for fat hoes cuz they are jealous, but i guess this phases out when hoes r older cuz these girls were 24

we get into my house and i bring the hot one upstairs and lock the door (made her fat friend sit alone for 45 minutes while i fucked her:lul:) then immediately kicked them to the curb lol

Heres the second slay vid, you can see her rack her kinda hot. Same shirt in both vids and hair, wild to catch 2 slays on a monday but hey

I was gonna make a 50th slay thread but i hit 51 LOL:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, likenesss, Hero of the Imperium and 67 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 9898, boxface34, dgzty and 37 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, HTN_Mentalcel, Jam3s and 6 others
your dad asked if the first girl was a tranny? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, likenesss, maximizer24 and 46 others
I was too busy killing my aunts 3rd cat.

screamed in fear as it saw me smile

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, likenesss, Jonas2k7 and 9 others

STACY :soy: STACY :soy: STACY :soy:

@WeiWei Check this bad bitch out, bet her feet smells heavely :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, got.daim, Jam3s and 10 others
your dad asked if the first girl was a tranny? :lul:
He thinks hes the only slayer in the family rofl

he thought i was gay for like 3 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, beefliverontop, Timmy and 35 others
bouncermaxxing is the future

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, dgzty, passive.pubert.maxx and 2 others
Screenshot 20240618 124239 Chrome

> Chad only babe:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Jam3s and cromagnon
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, Jam3s, boss8055 and 4 others
slays me

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
@Orc was a bouncer too and got tons of slays

@androgenic its your time swoledier
do you genuinely enjoy it or is the rush of telling ppl/ having a slayer status among peers and family/this community?

do you ever want to LTR?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, poopoohead, greycel and 1 other person
do you genuinely enjoy it or is the rush of telling ppl/ having a slayer status among peers and family/this community?

do you ever want to LTR?
Dont utter the acronym LTR around me again you dog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, xyukeeee, rileyma10 and 20 others
Guys remember we will never experience this let alone lose our virginity its over stupid chad ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, xyukeeee, HTN_Mentalcel and 18 others
do you even get taken seriously as an 18 year old bouncer lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Detective, Chadeep and 4 others
:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Guys remember we will never experience this let alone lose our virginity its over stupid chad ramblings
I am forum chadpreet buddy :p🤙

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and Clavicular
wait I read this on reddit already

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Clavicular
do you even get taken seriously as an 18 year old bouncer lmao
Im roided to death look 22 and wear 2.4 inch lifts at a natural height of 6'2 what do u think

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, boss8055, greycel and 5 others
u vs @Orc , who mog who?

How tall are you?

• +1
Just be tall theory proved again

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, greycel, datboijj and 3 others
Caged reading this

Slay threads r so back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JefeM0g, Hitmax, Klaas Vaaker and 3 others
i'm twice his age we're not fucking the same women.
the girls last night were 24 and 26 years old i wouldnt be suprised

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, goodgamebro, Chadeep and 3 others
Why wouldn’t you fuck 20 year olds? If your 30 it’s very socially acceptable

• +1
Wdym we just literally witnessed @Clavicular getting inside with that roastie high-mtb

Last night was my most UNREAL slay story to date, 2 slays within 2 hours rofl

I was at work for the celtics final game and the bar was pretty packed (im a bouncer as some of you know) and some girl got into a HUGE fight with her sister who stormed out of the bar and took her car stranding her in the process

I saw the whole ordeal and went offer like a businessman and offered to take her home for 30$ which she happily agreed to. So we get in the car and she asks "anywhere around here we can get a pack of cigs" and i told her not at 1230 at night in my town, but i said I had a pack in my house

She asked if we could go back to my place and i said no because im supposed to be working but she insisted so we went since im only 10 min away from work. We start smoking a cig and I try to kiss her and she says "oh your going to have to do better than that" trying to LARP as an HQNP foid like she didnt just go home with a bouncer at a random dive bar :feelshah::feelshah:

SO i keep jestermaxxing for a while then eventually we makeout and fuck real quick, I rushed her out the door so I could get back to work and drop her off (still made her pay the 30$ rofl)

View attachment 2987955

This is me rushing her out the door JFL, no sex tape in this thread unfortunately so all I have is security cam footage my dad sent me JFL

View attachment 2987960

So thats slay number one, I get back to the bar and all the other bouncers were mirin how much of a sikkunt slayer I am, so I had to AMOG even harder and start wheeling more chicks

I was penta low inhib for some reason so I approached tons of girls to dance and makeout with them, made out with atleast 10 girls last night but they didnt wanna leave their groups to go fuck

but then at the end of the night, I see a busty blonde who I approach and ask how her night was and she said I was the hottest bouncer shes ever seen no joke, so i told her she can come in the bar after close while i clean up then we can hang after, she was sitting there infront of 20 male bouncers with her friend which is pretty low inhib

I took my shirt off and gave it to her while cleaning and my manager thought it was cage :lul: she said i was built like a greek god so i just kissed her infront of everyone rofl

We finish cleaning then I take her and her friend back to my place

She had a fat friend who looked like this who she couldnt ditch lol
View attachment 2987966

She was actually really chill tho, didnt try to cock block at ALL which is rare for fat hoes cuz they are jealous, but i guess this phases out when hoes r older cuz these girls were 24

we get into my house and i bring the hot one upstairs and lock the door (made her fat friend sit alone for 45 minutes while i fucked her:lul:) then immediately kicked them to the curb lol

View attachment 2987969

Heres the second slay vid, you can see her rack her kinda hot. Same shirt in both vids and hair, wild to catch 2 slays on a monday but hey

I was gonna make a 50th slay thread but i hit 51 LOL:feelshah:
wait your dad knows about this too?

W slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bwirk, goodgamebro, greycel and 2 others
were are the same height but hes 31 im 18, he def mogs me

both 6'2
@WishIwasChico Gotta have to step up his game with CCTV prove like @Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, jxck7468, poopoohead and 6 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, lebronjames23, poopoohead and 4 others
@Clavicular do you discriminate Asian?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular
You should get your dad to register on here he'd fit right in.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, armemann, dgzty and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Cagefuel

• +1
@WishIwasChico Gotta have to step up his game with CCTV prove like @Clavicular
I have more insane slay stories ill never post cuz i didnt have CCTV jfl, never getting larp accusations if i prove everything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Klaas Vaaker and poopoohead
@Clavicular your dad knows of all the slays?:lul:

• +1
Why wouldn’t you fuck 20 year olds? If your 30 it’s very socially acceptable
I can't stand younger women, having to listen to their thoughts for more than 10 seconds causes my brain to short circuit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, prince_, got.daim and 14 others
caging that even ur dad knew it was a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, lastamericanvirgin, Chadeep and 9 others
I have more insane slay stories ill never post cuz i didnt have CCTV jfl, never getting larp accusations if i prove everything
I like seeing vids like this, it gives off like watching a documentary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Chadeep, poopoohead and 5 others
I can't stand younger women, having to listen to their thoughts for more than 10 seconds causes my brain to short circuit.
I think you just mean women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: panjeet currycel, greycel, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
How mtn get slay is it height pill

Also whats ur length and girth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, datboijj, poopoohead and 5 others
i caged IRL at the door cam footage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and leanmaxx74
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, lebronjames23, datboijj and 2 others
I think you just mean women
some women my own age are quite interesting.

sadly it's hardly ever combined with looking good, only those that can't live based on looks are forced to develop personalities.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Matzz, TsarTsar444, datboijj and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, datboijj, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, goodgamebro, datboijj and 1 other person