My mother and other FOBs waking up to Saudi racism against curries on hajj

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My mother just completed her hajj with my uncles. For that reason went via Bangladesh rather than UK. She commented how Indian, Pakis, Indonesians, black africans get less privileges. They're clearly seen as 'lesser' by officials (water). They're told to sit on the floor in the shade, while western and other immigrants get special treatment and priority (air conditioned tents). One particular moment she said some guards just came over to a group of Indonesian women and picked up their belongings and threw it to another part of the street telling them to move. Not all was doom and gloom, she did comment on some helpful people - likely volunteers and maybe other curries.

She regrets not going through UK. She said UK, American, European and mostly other middle eastern tourists get preferential treatment. Regardless if they're an undesirable ethnic. They clearly don't want to upset these pilgrims. After all, any positive PR for Saudi to the rest of the world will come from them.

Only FOB curries worship Saudis. When I explained to my mother and other curries they don't like us, treat us as slaves, they refuse to believe it. Even praising KSA govt for allowing curries to come and work. They do so out of ignorance and their religiosity. So they overlook the facts. When experience hits them on their head, that illusion is destroyed. When I went to Saudi a few years ago and spoke to curries not a single one of them had anything positive to say about their living arrangements. Theyre over there just to earn and send money back home. They go for religious reasons partly too, but when it turns out the people don't treat everyone equally and don't act how they expect they face a cultural shock. Literally better off in the West living amongst kafirs sometimes. At least if they're racist, they keep it to themselves.

@JohnDoe @MaghrebGator @Michael Myers @emeraldglass @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, tbh aff, Trilogy and 13 others
Not surprised we need to take into account the Vision 2030 of Abdul Shaytan and the constant dicksucking (Sorry for the word) of that cuck for everyone with a mid sized wallet

• +1
Reactions: 209owais, tbh aff, bloomercel and 6 others
Agreed. At this point every young curry already knows that Arabs view us as lesser than them. Interesting that going from a western country gets you good treatment, probably because people in the west have money and can give bad pr online. Saudi ain't it, avoid if you're curry.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, tbh aff, bloomercel and 2 others
Agreed. At this point every young curry already knows that Arabs view us as lesser than them. Interesting that going from a western country gets you good treatment, probably because people in the west have money and can give bad pr online. Saudi ain't it, avoid if you're curry.
The rulership of two specific countries from the gulf area are racist to their own kind, let alone curries and so on

People wouldn't believe some things those people said on interviews and such. And dumbasses in the rest of the world think those higher ups are muslim when they are literally two of the 5 biggest financers of anti muslim movements in the world, ridiculous

Follow Sami Hamdi on Twitter and watch his videos and interviews, he explains the intrincancies of politics in the arab world well

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
cant expect anything from Wahhabi faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 209owais, Trilogy, bloomercel and 5 others
Brutal,

But tbf it’s not specifically the south Asian race they’re racist to, it’s more so the low class poor workers they view as lesser.

So I believe you as a British born Bengali with lighter skin and somewhat MENA adjacent looks would face better treatment than the average south Asian migrant

Still messed up and justified ofc tho, I’m sorry they have to face this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, SecularIslamist and greycel
If you speak English that's usually good enough. But even that isn't enough. They will always ask that question 'where are you from'.

Even Redditcels admit it's tough being south Asian. Most are usually in denial or downplay it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
crazy considering how they treat us literally like slaves

why do they get the oil :feelswah::feelswhy:
Are you south Asian bro ?

Thought you was Lebanese from ur name

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Are you south Asian bro ?

Thought you was Lebanese from ur name
yes

nah i just support hezbollah because they're the only shia militia fighting israeli kikes

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gengar and SecularIslamist
yes

nah i just support hezbollah because they're the only shia militia fighting israeli kikes
Paki? Hardly see any south Asian Shia.

Brutal,

But tbf it’s not specifically the south Asian race they’re racist to, it’s more so the low class poor workers they view as lesser.

So I believe you as a British born Bengali with lighter skin and somewhat MENA adjacent looks would face better treatment than the average south Asian migrant

Not justified ofc tho
If I speak English they would think I'm paki I'm sure. Maybe seen as a 'better' south Asian in their eyes maybe..Only if I spoke Arabic and wore a thobe would they think otherwise.

But I know another curry who went to work in UAE for a year. She looks Arab. The general attitude of people changed drastically as soon she mentioned she's curry.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If you speak English that's usually good enough. But even that isn't enough. They will always ask that question 'where are you from'.

Even Redditcels admit it's tough being south Asian. Most are usually in denial or downplay it.

You should kys if you use reddit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, shia.jihadist and SecularIslamist
I'm not Muslim but I still haven't figured out why you South Asian Muslims care so much about Palestine, it's issues like this you bring up as to why I see it as futile caring about them. I don't want to offend you guys and I'm not saying to support Israel (or anyone for that matter). All I'm saying is to be apathetic/neutral to the situation like how China and Japan views the Middle East - not their problem.

Most South Asian Muslims are completely unaware that Arabs look down upon them and don't like them, your post is serves as great evidence. Arabs don't have a favourable view of anyone from the subcontinent, watching you guys defend Palestine or care about their dirty issues is exactly how Indians blindly love Israel, but the Israelis obviously don't care about them back. Pure cringe on both sides, I wish curries weren't so cringe.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, bloomercel, Gengar and 1 other person
Curries are the only nation you can be racist towards and no one would give a shit except some tera libtards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, bloomercel and Xangsane
I'm not Muslim but I still haven't figured out why you South Asian Muslims care so much about Palestine, it's issues like this you bring up as to why I see it as futile caring about them. I don't want to offend you guys and I'm not saying to support Israel (or anyone for that matter). All I'm saying is to be apathetic/neutral to the situation like how China and Japan views the Middle East - not their problem.

Most South Asian Muslims are completely unaware that Arabs look down upon them and don't like them, your post is serves as great evidence. Arabs don't have a favourable view of anyone from the subcontinent, watching you guys defend Palestine or care about their dirty issues is exactly how Indians blindly love Israel, but the Israelis obviously don't care about them back. Pure cringe on both sides, I wish curries weren't so cringe.
It's not even an Arab issue. I support for religious reasons. Tbh I don't even like the idea of ANY nationalism. Palestinian nationalism included. I want a one state solution after all. I think nationalism form of shirk and most Muslim scholars once upon a time disapproved. Seeing the third holiest site in Islam under occupation yeah that is my problem my problem too.

But as to why other people stand up for Palestine they do so because of anti colonial resistance. So do the Irish btw. They see parallels between their struggle and the Palestinians.

I'm sure some Palestinians hate curries. But nowhere near as much as oil-soaked gulf Arabs. The main enemy is nationalism. You get rid of this and the racism problem goes away.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Xangsane
My mother just completed her hajj with my uncles. For that reason went via Bangladesh rather than UK. She commented how Indian, Pakis, Indonesians, black africans get less privileges. They're clearly seen as 'lesser' by officials (water). They're told to sit on the floor in the shade, while western and other immigrants get special treatment and priority (air conditioned tents). One particular moment she said some guards just came over to a group of Indonesian women and picked up their belongings and threw it to another part of the street telling them to move. Not all was doom and gloom, she did comment on some helpful people - likely volunteers and maybe other curries.

She regrets not going through UK. She said UK, American, European and mostly other middle eastern tourists get preferential treatment. Regardless if they're an undesirable ethnic. They clearly don't want to upset these pilgrims. After all, any positive PR for Saudi to the rest of the world will come from them.

Only FOB curries worship Saudis. When I explained to my mother and other curries they don't like us, treat us as slaves, they refuse to believe it. Even praising KSA govt for allowing curries to come and work. They do so out of ignorance and their religiosity. So they overlook the facts. When experience hits them on their head, that illusion is destroyed. When I went to Saudi a few years ago and spoke to curries not a single one of them had anything positive to say about their living arrangements. Theyre over there just to earn and send money back home. They go for religious reasons partly too, but when it turns out the people don't treat everyone equally and don't act how they expect they face a cultural shock. Literally better off in the West living amongst kafirs sometimes. At least if they're racist, they keep it to themselves.

Just like how they do it in Korea China and Japan and Singapore
Well deserved
Well done Saudi, China, Japan, Korea and Singapore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Osman2793 and SecularIslamist
Well deserved
I went to Korea and saw how they treated pajeets
Well done Korea, out with the vermin

They will do anything to worship lighter skin

It's not even an Arab issue. I support for religious reasons. Tbh I don't even like the idea of ANY nationalism. Palestinian nationalism included. I want a one state solution after all. I think nationalism form of shirk and most Muslim scholars once upon a time disapproved. Seeing the third holiest site in Islam under occupation yeah that is my problem my problem too.
It is an Arab issue, let the sandniggers deal with their own problems, I don't understand why curries have to get involved. It's cucked to care about them when they see you guys as vermin and disposables.
But as to why other people stand up for Palestine they do so because of anti colonial resistance. So do the Irish btw. They see parallels between their struggle and the Palestinians.

I'm sure some Palestinians hate curries. But nowhere near as much as oil-soaked gulf Arabs. The main enemy is nationalism. You get rid of this and the racism problem goes away.
Trust me, most of them hate us. It's lookism 101, even if you're a better looking curry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It is an Arab issue, let the sandniggers deal with their own problems, I don't understand why curries have to get involved. It's cucked to care about them when they see you guys as vermin and disposables.

Trust me, most of them hate us. It's lookism 101, even if you're a better looking curry
No wonder why in Korea they kick pajeets on the subway :feelskek:

Curries are the only nation you can be racist towards and no one would give a shit except some tera libtards
This
Pajeets everywhere in Japan too, some of them work as toilet cleaners

What do you expect when you just hastily by the wrong visa and turn up JFL

Then the Chinese and Japanese use pajeets as slaves LMAO

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793, Gengar, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Its either that you're a follower of the salaf or you're a retarded faggot jfl
yeah follower of the real salaf not the faggot munafiqeen may Allah curse them

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and SecularIslamist
Well deserved
Stfu halfbreed. Arabs will cry when they go Turkey and get mistreated by them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
@SecularIslamist @RAMU KAKA

"Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v5, Traditions #61 and #111

- Sahih Muslim, section of virtues of Fatimah, v4, pp 1904-5

"Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died."

- Sahih al-Bukhari 3092, 3093

read your own books :lul:
muh the great abu bakr siddique muh salaf:soy:

Muslims are very race conscious
How valuable of a Muslim you are depends on where you are in the racial hierarchy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, robtical and mayo mogger
@SecularIslamist @RAMU KAKA

"Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v5, Traditions #61 and #111

- Sahih Muslim, section of virtues of Fatimah, v4, pp 1904-5

"Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died."

- Sahih al-Bukhari 3092, 3093

read your own books :lul:
muh the great abu bakr siddique muh salaf:soy:
Unnamed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, RAMU KAKA, Osman2793 and 1 other person
zero iq argument
if i post a gif of barelvis dancing and calling it ibadah does that mean sunnism is wrong?
What does your post prove? Ahlul bayt via Fatima are rightful successors? JFL

Nigga no one cares. I'm here to troll and have fun.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
What does your post prove? Ahlul bayt via Fatima are rightful successors? JFL

Nigga no one cares. I'm here to troll and have fun.
It proves that Abu Bakr wasn't rightful

its fine nigga i just @'d you because you supported the salafi
im not debating islam on an incel site JFL

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
still pakis, indian and bangladeshies seek validation from them

mean practise your religion but why do u need racial validation from them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, RAMU KAKA, Gengar and 3 others
still pakis, indian and bangladeshies seek validation from them

mean practise your religion but why do u need racial validation from them
south asian muslimcels have an ingrained inferiority complex because they think arabs are the "original muslims" and they're below them

also arabs are rich while south asians arent

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and mayo mogger
They will do anything to worship lighter skin
Lol how the fuck does condemning genocide mean u worship lighter skin stop pulling shit out of ur ass u sheboon lover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Gengar, Deleted member 56659 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, yeeyeeslayer and mayo mogger
It proves that Abu Bakr wasn't rightful
No it doesnt. Neither does events of ghadir khumm. But I'm not gonna speak to a stubborn Shia - a sect which has had thousands of innovations. If that's not evidence of falsehood idk what is.

Just fyi I don't takfir Shias nor am I "salafi" but ofc as Sunni follow path os salad. I just consider shia misguided but I'm sure you the same with Sunnis 🙂
its fine nigga i just @'d you because you supported the salafi
im not debating islam on an incel site JFL

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and shia.jihadist
Just fyi I don't takfir Shias nor am I "salafi" but ofc as Sunni follow path os salad. I just consider shia misguided but I'm sure you the same with Sunnis 🙂
As long as you don't takfir I'm chill
And yes anyone who believes in the tawhid of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I consider Muslim

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
Insane if that is what your complained about instead of the 50+ temperature. People actually dying from heatstroke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
Insane if that is what your complained about instead of the 50+ temperature. People actually dying from heatstroke.
My uncle fainted. But he's fine now.

A lot of those who died of heatstroke were undocumented and led by corrupt smugglers who dropped them off 10km away from where they needed to be.

Idk why these niggas wanna build a lined city in middle of a desert but can't provide proper cooling facilities and simple shade from the sun.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and robtical
Yeah, living in the west is better. Unironically kafirs treat muzzies better than other muzzies do. That’s why I don’t dislike non-muzzies, they’re really much nicer. That said, I told one of my relatives who lives and works in Mecca about their racism and whatnot and how they look down on us but he said that I was wrong and his boss is a good man and isn’t racist or anything. He said yes, there are some bad people but many people are good and nice to him.

@Autismcel @emeraldglass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Xangsane, Autismcel and 3 others