My mother could have saved me from this misery

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
She is a FUCKING DOCTOR she could have prescribed me HGH and made it look like I was deficient or some shit so that it even would have been covered by insurance FUUUUCK
PURE SUI FUEL when I read about these high school football athletes who are on HGH and roids in their teens

I blame my mom for choosing to make me a manlet

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and Nosecel9000
hgh usually makes no difference for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Nosecel9000
She is a FUCKING DOCTOR she could have prescribed me HGH and made it look like I was deficient or some shit so that it even would have been covered by insurance FUUUUCK
PURE SUI FUEL when I read about these high school football athletes who are on HGH and roids in their teens
Im on HGH

When I become a doctor, if my kid turns out to be be jungle book mowgli tier framecel I'm prescribing him hgh idgaf

my mom decided to give me ketchup instead of milk
nice

I blame my Mother for choosing to procreate with a Mentally ill Aspie Manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Also can you pls link an an article about those high school athletes?

Also can you pls link an an article about those high school athletes?
Just google "football hgh high school" , tons of articles from 2014. It’s not a secret that 99% of the NFL is on HGH but lol at the blackpilled kids starting in high school!

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Hghs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I blame my Mother for choosing to procreate with a Mentally ill Aspie Manlet.

It's the opposite for me.

My Chadlite father chose to marry and breed with an ugly 5/10 crack whore woman who then proceeded to drink and do drugs while pregnant with me.

My mother completely destroyed my life before it even began.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Jack and Roping Subhuman

My Chadlite father chose to marry and breed with an ugly 5/10 crack whore woman who then proceeded to drink and do drugs while pregnant with me.

Damn sounds fucking awful. where was your father when she was drinking during pregnancy?

when your mom decided to give you life at 35 and follows a vegetarian diet during pregnancy:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, middayshowers, Jack and 3 others
Tenor 1

when your mom decided to give you life at 35 and follows a vegetarian diet during pregnancy:feelsrope:

Wtf was she thinking? this made me :rage::rage::rage::rage: ngl.

JFL imagine having a Mother like that.

• +1
Reactions: Jack and SHARK

My mom smoked meth while pregnant with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Jack and StoicNihilist
Damn sounds fucking awful. where was your father when she was drinking during pregnancy?

She did it in secret occasionally during the pregnancy. She would go off with her friends and they would get drunk and do cocaine with her... while she was pregnant. Just fucking think about that for a second. Her group of friends, probably around 20 foids, saw absolutely no issue with giving alcohol and drugs to a pregnant woman.

I don't think there is a word in the English language that can adequately describe how females completely fuck over other people with thier stupidity and narcissism.

Fortunately, the damage was not too severe, but it was enough to really screw my life up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
Get a 23andme test and see what type of alleles you have on certain genes. Obviously there's still no genetics for your height, it's all random and chosen by god himself but see if you've mutations in the following.

MSTN: Myostatin gene - 1 G-Allele will make gaining muscle a lot easier for you. 2 G-Alleles means you definitely have IFBB freak genetics. (Flex Wheeler is the only bodybuilder known to have 2 G-Alleles on MSTN)

MTHFR: Affecting folate (vit B9 metabolism), homocysteine -> methionine -> SAM-e functions.

FADS2: Affecting conversion of Omega3 ALA into EPA

FUT2: Affecting methylcobalamin (active vit B12 absorbtion)

APOE: Affecting cholesterol transport and Alzheimer's risk

FOXO3: Affecting stress resistance and longevity. (People with a FOXO3 polymorphisms are 2.7x as likely to live to 100 than those who don't)

NBPF3: Affecting vit B6 plasma concentration

BMCMO1: Affecting conversion of Beta Carotene into active vit A (for all you Beta Carotene-cels out there, you might not be benefiting from it at all depending on the state of your BMCMO1).

PEMT: Affecting liver phosphatidylcholine synthesis

CYP2R1: Affecting conversion of vit D into it's active hormone (cholecalciferol). (Big one. Might be some CYP2R1cels here). Vitamin D is cruical.

For heightcoper.. I mean maxers. Or anyone interested how their genetics affect their height. You can get a clinical assessment done on the state of your HMGA2 gene and see if you've got the Alleles that on average give you a 0.3cm advantage than others who don't have that pair.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Gebirgscel, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
She did it in secret occasionally during the pregnancy. She would go off with her friends and they would get drunk and do cocaine with her... while she was pregnant. Just fucking think about that for a second. Her group of friends, probably around 20 foids, saw absolutely no issue with giving alcohol and drugs to a pregnant woman.

I don't think there is a word in the English language that can adequately describe how females completely fuck over other people with thier stupidity and narcissism.

Fortunately, the damage was not too severe, but it was enough to really screw my life up.

xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif

Your Mother deserves to get Cancer. what a Selfish evil Woman.

How can she even look into your eyes after this?

Wtf was she thinking? this made me :rage::rage::rage::rage: ngl.

JFL imagine having a Mother like that.
When I heard that I almost puked
If I ever have a son he is gettin GH instead of milk

I blame my mom for choosing to make me a manlet
my mom is 5'0, i still ended up 5'9

but if she werent womanlet i would have been 6'2
When I heard that I almost puked
If I ever have a son he is gettin GH instead of milk
Best dad

xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif
xPDJ4xc.gif

Your Mother deserves to get Cancer. what a Selfish evil Woman.

How can she even look into your eyes after this?

Because she just doesn't give a fuck.

Bragging would be " im 6ft at 15"
Im actually changing my life
you sound very full of yourself and basically bigot because you’re born in a rich family lmfao

you should be thanking your lucky stars you’re born as a trustfundcel, be a bit more appreciative rather than flaunting it to incels online

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JustTrynaGrow and Roping Subhuman
Get a 23andme test and see what type of alleles you have on certain genes. Obviously there's still no genetics for your height, it's all random and chosen by god himself but see if you've mutations in the following.

MSTN: Myostatin gene - 1 G-Allele will make gaining muscle a lot easier for you. 2 G-Alleles means you definitely have IFBB freak genetics. (Flex Wheeler is the only bodybuilder known to have 2 G-Alleles on MSTN)

MTHFR: Affecting folate (vit B9 metabolism), homocysteine -> methionine -> SAM-e functions.

FADS2: Affecting conversion of Omega3 ALA into EPA

FUT2: Affecting methylcobalamin (active vit B12 absorbtion)

APOE: Affecting cholesterol transport and Alzheimer's risk

FOXO3: Affecting stress resistance and longevity. (People with a FOXO3 polymorphisms are 2.7x as likely to live to 100 than those who don't)

NBPF3: Affecting vit B6 plasma concentration

BMCMO1: Affecting conversion of Beta Carotene into active vit A (for all you Beta Carotene-cels out there, you might not be benefiting from it at all depending on the state of your BMCMO1).

PEMT: Affecting liver phosphatidylcholine synthesis

CYP2R1: Affecting conversion of vit D into it's active hormone (cholecalciferol). (Big one. Might be some CYP2R1cels here). Vitamin D is cruical.

For heightcoper.. I mean maxers. Or anyone interested how their genetics affect their height. You can get a clinical assessment done on the state of your HMGA2 gene and see if you've got the Alleles that on average give you a 0.3cm advantage than others who don't have that pair.
vit B9 is a precursor to the DNA nucleotide Thymine which is needed to grow new cells. So improper MTHFR function is horrible. And people are fucking with it by loading themselves with too much MSM. Working methyl donors are needed to turn gene expression off too. So don't fuck with your methylation. If you have an amalgam filling in your tooth or some root canal filling with mercury, you need to get rid of that filling and get the metals out of your body. Many people here are probably living with moderate mercury poisoning. <4-6ng/dl is ideal, <9ng/dl is okay, 12-15ng/dl+ is dangerous and 50ng/dl+ can cause you to be very sick, cause depression, stop thousands of enzymatic reactions from working properly and disable your body from turning off certain genes at certain times. DNA is tgca, composed of 4 nucleotides. the "t" is Thymine. Messing with your methylation means messing with your actual DNA replication and your gene expression. So I seriously advise people to detox metals and flouride and get rid of any metal fillings they might have.

I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker in 2016. Is that you Elliot v2.0?

Yes it's me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Where have you been all this time Dad? :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

• Love it
Reactions: alien
Yes it's me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Where have you been all this time Dad? :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:
I used a burner number when I booked an appointment with your mom. And if she tried to contact me after she got pregnant, she wasn't able to because I changed my number.

you sound very full of yourself and basically bigot because you’re born in a rich family lmfao

you should be thanking your lucky stars you’re born as a trustfundcel, be a bit more appreciative rather than flaunting it to incels online
I agree. And manipulating the only people who care about you, threatening them with suicide if they don't pay €30k per year to put you on HGH which likely won't even do a darn thing; then bragging about being on "€30k HGH" all the time on here seems pretty messed up. Maybe you should be more easy with your family because they just don't want you to kill yourself and you're not doing much for yourself in regards to helping yourself and taking the stress off both yourself and your family. The more you indoctrinate yourself with "blackpill , Chad" etc, the more harm you'll do for yourself and those around you. And I'd be extremely thankful for the HGH but you shouldn't have your hopes so high that it'll make you grow taller. If it doesn't, what will you do? Your parents just don't want you to kill yourself and they'll spend their money and time on you, but you have to come to terms with things too and realize that saying you'll kill yourself to your parents is absolutely horrible for them. So after the HGH treatment you'll need to humble yourself even when/if you don't grow at all. Because what will you do then?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I agree. And manipulating the only people who care about you, threatening them with suicide if they don't pay €30k per year to put you on HGH which likely won't even do a darn thing; then bragging about being on "€30k HGH" all the time on here seems pretty messed up. Maybe you should be more easy with your family because they just don't want you to kill yourself and you're not doing much for yourself in regards to helping yourself and taking the stress off both yourself and your family. The more you indoctrinate yourself with "blackpill , Chad" etc, the more harm you'll do for yourself and those around you. And I'd be extremely thankful for the HGH but you shouldn't have your hopes so high that it'll make you grow taller. If it doesn't, what will you do? Your parents just don't want you to kill yourself and they'll spend their money and time on you, but you have to come to terms with things too and realize that saying you'll kill yourself to your parents is absolutely horrible for them. So after the HGH treatment you'll need to humble yourself even when/if you don't grow at all. Because what will you do then?
He didn’t manipulate them with suicide, he legit slit his wrists lmfao
Also I do believe he’ll grow after his HGH treatment, after all he is only 15.. how much growth attributed to his final height by HGH we will never know

@Nosecel9000 How developed are you? When did your voice break, etc

Last edited:
He didn’t manipulate them with suicide, he legit slit his wrists lmfao

Also I do believe he’ll grow after his HGH treatment, after all he is only 15.. how much growth attributed to his final height by HGH we will never know

@Nosecel9000 How developed are you? When did your voice break, etc
15 is the age where you grow the most during puberty. But any guy's pubertal growth will mimic their pre-pubertal growth to an extent. You can't expect to be above average or tall if you were small or below average height your whole life. Being realistic, I'd say 3 inches growth in the next 5 years would be miraculous, with the HGH. So set realistic targets, then consider LL after you're finished growing. 1 or 2 people in my school who were 5'6 aged 15 grew to 5'10 by adulthood. 6'+ is nearly an impossibility. Keep stress low too. Remember there's an undefined amount of factors involved in height and stress definitely can interfere with growing taller, but I can't confirm that. Keep your growth pathways active by eating frequently and get good sleep.

15 is the age where you grow the most during puberty. But any guy's pubertal growth will mimic their pre-pubertal growth to an extent. You can't expect to be above average or tall if you were small or below average height your whole life. Being realistic, I'd say 3 inches growth in the next 5 years would be miraculous, with the HGH. So set realistic targets, then consider LL after you're finished growing. 1 or 2 people in my school who were 5'6 aged 15 grew to 5'10 by adulthood. 6'+ is nearly an impossibility. Keep stress low too. Remember there's an undefined amount of factors involved in height and stress definitely can interfere with growing taller, but I can't confirm that. Keep your growth pathways active by eating frequently and get good sleep.
I thought 13-14 was the time you grow most?

Yeah I was stressed sigh I hope this didnt fuck me over.. i think i played some catch up growth
how do you explain the miracles then with basketball players 16-20 growing ridiculous amounts like 4-12 inches?

I thought 13-14 was the time you grow most?

Yeah I was stressed sigh I hope this didnt fuck me over.. i think i played some catch up growth

how do you explain the miracles then with basketball players 16-20 growing ridiculous amounts like 4-12 inches?
Fastest rate of growth 12-14.8yrs. Most cumulative growth - pre puberty. Most growth during puberty - age 15. Growth almost always stopping then at 17-18yrs. I've posted those 2 graphs a lot which explain it well.

Total NBA basketball players: 301-494. Being tall is a cruical attribute for becoming a better basketball player, and NBA is where all the best players play. Total males aged 15-44: ~998,000,000. Chance of a 15-44yr old being an NBA player: ~ 397/998,000,000. Number of NBA players who had a freakish growth spurt: (???). [Not every player]. Chance of having an NBA growth spurt is far less than 397/998,000,000. So those NBA growth spurts are rare anomalies. If 1% of those NBA players had the freaky spurt, so say 4-5 current players (which I don't know is a good estimation), then the chance of getting that growth spurt is about 1 in 199,600,000, similar to a lottery jackpot depending where your from. Let's be extremely generous and suppose there were people who had this freakish growth spurt but didn't want to play for the NBA for whatever reason. We can be extremely generous then and estimate that the actual chance of having the spurt is closer to 397 in 998,000,000. That would be assuming that a huge percentage of the people who grew freakishly, denied an NBA contract.

there are ways to increase hgh naturally

Fastest rate of growth 12-14.8yrs. Most cumulative growth - pre puberty. Most growth during puberty - age 15. Growth almost always stopping then at 17-18yrs. I've posted those 2 graphs a lot which explain it well.

Total NBA basketball players: 301-494. Being tall is a cruical attribute for becoming a better basketball player, and NBA is where all the best players play. Total males aged 15-44: ~998,000,000. Chance of a 15-44yr old being an NBA player: ~ 397/998,000,000. Number of NBA players who had a freakish growth spurt: (???). [Not every player]. Chance of having an NBA growth spurt is far less than 397/998,000,000. So those NBA growth spurts are rare anomalies. If 1% of those NBA players had the freaky spurt, so say 4-5 current players (which I don't know is a good estimation), then the chance of getting that growth spurt is about 1 in 199,600,000, similar to a lottery jackpot depending where your from. Let's be extremely generous and suppose there were people who had this freakish growth spurt but didn't want to play for the NBA for whatever reason. We can be extremely generous then and estimate that the actual chance of having the spurt is closer to 397 in 998,000,000. That would be assuming that a huge percentage of the people who grew freakishly, denied an NBA contract.
Yeah I know I just wonder if these basketball players had some inside knowledge on how to attain these insane growth spurts.. must be some super high hgh their blackpilled doctor gave them lmfao

Yeah I know I just wonder if these basketball players had some inside knowledge on how to attain these insane growth spurts.. must be some super high hgh their blackpilled doctor gave them lmfao
No. They have freakish rates of growth and then get signed to the NBA; not the other way around. Those who were already in the NBA are very tall and keep growing at freaky rates isn't what I see happening. If you can show me a list of NBA players who were already 7'0 aged 20-22 and then grew like 5-9 inches after that, I'd like to see what's going on because that'd be really unusual. I don't think that's common though. But I don't doubt there hasn't been 1 dude who grew like crazy after being in the NBA for some time. Difference is, he wasn't 5'0-5'6 and then grew to 6'6+. He was already tall, if he exists. And I don't know what factors would be involved then. My guess would be a pituitary tumor or something like that.

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
When I become a doctor, if my kid turns out to be be jungle book mowgli tier framecel I'm prescribing him hgh idgaf
Are you in med school? Mogs me

absolutely retarded, you cannot fake HGH deficiency, and they would never just straight up prescribe HGH to a smaller looking teenager. The most accurate measurement for HGH deficiency is done via 3 fasted blood tests.

I wouldn't worry about him and his growth hormone, his lower third is absolutely catastrophic, height is cope when you have a fucked face.

Uglymanlet

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and turkproducer
absolutely retarded, you cannot fake HGH deficiency, and they would never just straight up prescribe HGH to a smaller looking teenager. The most accurate measurement for HGH deficiency is done via 3 fasted blood tests.

I wouldn't worry about him and his growth hormone, his lower third is absolutely catastrophic, height is cope when you have a fucked face.

View attachment 106909
Jesus Christ you went in on him😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back