My mother is bluepilled to the fuckin ground

meh

meh

Banned
what to do? i showed her videos of eggy, a guy from "being ugly my experience" etc. and she said she saw people worse than them in her bank and those guys look normal.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and Framletgod
mine too

i think she knows deep down its true, but shes a psychopath and wants me to be a betabux. thats how evil women can be

like ive yet to see a woman not being blackpilled on looks when talking with their girlfriends yet all moms seem to be bluepilled? what a strange coincidence

i dont buy it, they re just very smart psychopaths

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing, SikKunt, Currycellmate and 6 others
mine too

i think she knows deep down its true, but shes a psychopath and wants me to be a betabux. thats how evil women can be

like ive yet to see a woman not being blackpilled on looks when talking with their girlfriends yet all moms seem to be bluepilled? what a strange coincidence

same. when she has no counter arguments she starts to get mad or say things like "i live longer than you blah, blah". glad i don't live at her expense since 2014. it's better to stay separate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds
mine too

My mom is the same way

It feels like moms dont want their sons to be slayers. Almost as if its their worst nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Nosecel9000
My mom is the same way

It feels like moms dont want their sons to be slayers. Almost as if its their worst nightmare.
idk my mom was staring at my dick everytime after I go out with her and get IOIs

• JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and Scarface
Listen to your dad not your mom

My mom is the same way

Mine stopped caring about me looksmaxing. She already knows how much I used to get bullied and ostracized.

mine is redpilled
he tells me I'm too "feet on the ground" for the things I say

mine is redpilled
he tells me I'm too "feet on the ground" for the things I say
wish I had stripper mom

I could finally oedipusmax that way, instead I have wannabe virgin Maria tradchristian hypocrite acting like a saint

after I droped the looks pill on my parents she said to my father: I married u cause of ur body and now u're like this. with a smile on face.
my father has ugly face but good body and is funny
he's like 11cm taller than me, i tell him if wasnt his height thing 'd be different in his life etc.
they just cant deny the things I say.

she said to me people dont go together cause of this
I told her looks may not be sufficient but are necessary

i told her too I dont want a slut girlfriend who kicked a lot of dicks

she told me if I want a kissless girl only if I buy a 12yo girl lol.l my father said:"what a horrible thing buy a 12yo girl" kind of laughing

lol thats it
wish I had stripper mom

I could finally oedipusmax that way, instead I have wannabe virgin Maria tradchristian hypocrite acting like a saint
this 'd be much worse man

Last edited:
after I droped the looks pill on my parents she said to my father: I married u cause of ur body and now u're like this. with a smile on face.
my father has ugly face but good body and is funny
he's like 11cm taller than me, i tell him if wasnt his height thing 'd be different in his life etc.
they just cant deny the things I say.

she said to me people dont go together cause of this
I told her looks may not be sufficient but are necessary

i told her too I dont want a slut girlfriend who kicked a lot of dicks

she told me if I want a kissless girl only if I buy a 12yo girl lol.l my father said:"what a horrible thing buy a 12yo girl" kind of laughing

lol thats it

this 'd be much worse man
stripper mom that loves her kid is best

nothing better than a based and blackpilled mom that lets you use her pussy from time to time

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
what to do? i showed her videos of eggy, a guy from "being ugly my experience" etc. and she said she saw people worse than them in her bank and those guys look normal.
Where do you live?