My mother is fucking cancer

incelslayer01

incelslayer01

Iron
I love her,but she is pain in the ass sometimes.I go from happy to triggered when I hear her nagging.Should I hire hitman to kill her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
why not have a few glasses of wine, watch a movie, and see what happens?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685, incelslayer01 and 1 other person
My mom was just now bothering me about how I dont clean the house enough. So I ranted about how she always criticizes me since I was a child.
Trust me you dont really want her dead. I even feel bad for what I said since I can now see I hurted her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
br0 me rn tbh ngl
itsoverbuddyboyo

equals BRO

• Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Mine is same and sclerotic. Now I just ignore 80% of her bullshit.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
My mom was just now bothering me about how I dont clean the house enough. So I ranted about how she always criticizes me since I was a child.
Trust me you dont really want her dead. I even feel bad for what I said since I can now see I hurted her.
That was a joke.She rants with her bullshit 24/7 when we are home.When she is out,she tells other ppl how her son is a brilliant young man

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zeta ascended
Beat her and watch her fell in love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and incelslayer01
Tony

• Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01
Bro... I have the exact same. I always say bad shit to my mom but then end up feeling bad. I don't feel the same type of remorse for anyone else to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
ikMv5Tk.gif

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01