These girls at my uni are fucking insane

try2beme

try2beme

I love you tiktokcels
They are all exposing my friend like its a big deal …

Who ghosted a girl TWO GENEROUS WEEKS after he took her virginity

mofos acting like he raped her

I fucking hate women, hella reposts and shit

And one of the comments was he uses women and replaces when convenient, how fucking ironic

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, EdouardManlet, TechnoBoss and 2 others
why do women love to disparage men’s character

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, greycel and Deleted member 52452
Bitch literally gave up her pussy then cried about it and exposed him cuz she regret it fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
All foids have a inferiority complex towards men. Noticed this even with my mom

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212, greycel and 1 other person
Why would he stop talking to her when he took her virginity? Why wouldn't he wanna keep her around for like another week or so and get a few more slays in, thus ruining her for all future men? Was she ugly?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, try2beme and standardcel
Pump and dump a hoe is understandable but doing it to a virgin he will go to hell

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Why would he stop talking to her when he took her virginity? Why wouldn't he wanna keep her around for like another week or so and get a few more slays in, thus ruining her for all future men? Was she ugly?
Hideous and fat and goth

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Pump and dump a hoe is understandable but doing it to a virgin he will go to hell
Her fault for giving it up shes not a virgin no more

Because they think the consequences are the same for men when they display this behavior. The difference is women are too stupid to understand there are large differences between men and women

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Ricky212
Maybe she thought he won’t leave her how many months did they have a relationship?

• JFL
Hideous and fat and goth
Oh okay understandable then.

She will probably lie to the next guy and say she's a virgin because the first guy "didn't count" because he left her so fast.

Hell this is probably the 3rd or 4th time she's lost her virginity. Maybe he didn't get to her first after all.

• +1
Maybe she thought he won’t leave her how many months did they have a relationship?
Bullshit, this slut literally has a profile on hinge which i saw numerous times when i was on the app. Shes a ran through whore who is entitled AF. Prob has a head count of 500

Bullshit, this slut literally has a profile on hinge which i saw numerous times when i was on the app. Shes a ran through whore who is entitled AF. Prob has a head count of 500
Lmao who cares then

• +1
Ik I wanna tell my friend to delete this but ima prob unfollow her for reposting
Pumping and dumping hoes is similar to fucking street hookers you will also get diseases and they cheat and u wear condoms if u don’t want diseases

• +1
Mirin , next time he should throw a foid out in the street with a trash bag on her head , tell him to keep doing it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and edodalic29