My mother is gonna call the police on me her finally abuse ended

After years of her physical abuse causing many mental disorders i finally stood up to her.
While she was beating me i grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the closet and told her im not afraid of her anymore.
She says shes gonna call the cops on me and while this seems bad this might just be the best day in my life
oh shit...she was abusive...are you bigger than her now?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Behead her if she is physically abusing you

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, lifeless, PsychoH and 1 other person
After years of her physical abuse causing many mental disorders i finally stood up to her.
While she was beating me i grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the closet and told her im not afraid of her anymore.
She says shes gonna call the cops on me and while this seems bad this might just be the best day in my life
Damn beaten up by your mom for all this time, probably got like stage 3 chronic abused dog syndrome

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Gengar
I dont think i can even forgive her, or my father doing nothing about it.
I'm so curious about what my future will be now she will most definitely put me in a facility and oh wait she already ruled me out her will:forcedsmile:
Don’t fear brother maturity is a big amnesia pill

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Gengar
okay...okay pls man we friends sorry if I md you mad. Jus qondering if things are settled now and if you are alright
Bruises on my arms and face and shit, her hand marked on my back and cheek jfl its mostly there or when i used to be smaller on my upper legs

• So Sad
Reactions: God-himself
She probably won't call the cops. It was probably an empty threat.

Are you in Columbia or the U.S.? Because Columbian police might be different.
My father is Belgian so i live in Belgium, cuck justice system

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
oh shit...she was abusive...are you bigger than her now?
Yup, thats why i finally stood up to her she cant kill me like she said she would when i was younger, she used to say the police will have to put her in prison and now she's the one calling them jfl stupid whore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: God-himself and noodlelover
Damn beaten up by your mom for all this time, probably got like stage 3 chronic abused dog syndrome
Yup, also got severe borderline, bipolarity and my mother says i'm a "psychopath" uh how ironic

Bruises on my arms and face and shit, her hand marked on my back and cheek jfl its mostly there or when i used to be smaller on my upper legs
actually sad...I'll pray for you...parental abuse is something big, hop you things get better man. You don't deserve this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and PsychoH
I put up with my abusive parents because I thought being in a state home would be worse, and more abuse.

What I didn't realize, is if you are abused in a state home you can also call the police. So really you can keep calling the police until you wind up in a place where you aren't subject to violence.

• +1
Don’t fear brother maturity is a big amnesia pill
I am mostly curious but still scared aswell, orphanage throws you out after 18 and you're basically homeless then.
Hope i can still have a kinda normal life for the year i still have remaining as underage

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yup, also got severe borderline, bipolarity and my mother says i'm a "psychopath" uh how ironic
Just get her behind bars or some shit, she called the police right? Just made your job easier there btw take pics of your bruises or signs of beating too

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PsychoH
Yup, thats why i finally stood up to her she cant kill me like she said she would when i was younger, she used to say the police will have to put her in prison and now she's the one calling them jfl stupid whore
they do that to put past trauma on you...it's evil...you deserve better...she will regret this when ur older

• +1
actually sad...I'll pray for you...parental abuse is something big, hop you things get better man. You don't deserve this
I dont know, i always asked myself what i did so wrong in life to get this. she was such a whore she actually clowned me on the days i cried myself to sleep after (that too) severe school bullying ~3 years ago

• +1
I put up with my abusive parents because I thought being in a state home would be worse, and more abuse.

What I didn't realize, is if you are abused in a state home you can also call the police. So really you can keep calling the police until you wind up in a place where you aren't subject to violence.
Dont know if its the same here but probably thanks so much for the tip!❤️
Just get her behind bars or some shit, she called the police right? Just made your job easier there btw take pics of your bruises or signs of beating too
bitch took my phone and the laptops camera is broken:forcedsmile: dw its gonna be over

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and cc_7373
they do that to put past trauma on you...it's evil...you deserve better...she will regret this when ur older
I told her she will regret treating me like this when i'm old she said i would when the world would treat me like shit and i'd have nobody to help me pff miserable bitch

• +1
Her father died when she was six so thats probably it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and emeraldglass
My future will be heavily impacted by this but i feel so free ive never experienced this feeling of innocence i think it is since i was 8

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Her father died when she was six so thats probably it
It sounds like she resents you for the responsibility

Do you look like her?

If she called you the son of a whore and is raising someone else's kid who's also a problematic kid I could imagine such a response

Not that she's in the right whatsoever.

• +1
My future will be heavily impacted by this but i feel so free ive never experienced this feeling of innocence i think it is since i was 8
Send bday so I can predict fortune and watch out for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, cc_7373 and PsychoH
fuck my dad arrived update later

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, cc_7373 and emeraldglass
I am mostly curious but still scared aswell, orphanage throws you out after 18 and you're basically homeless then.
Hope i can still have a kinda normal life for the year i still have remaining as underage
You can get a leefloon at ocmw en there is help from the state. I am praying for you brother.

• Love it
It sounds like she resents you for the responsibility

Do you look like her?

If she called you the son of a whore and is raising someone else's kid who's also a problematic kid I could imagine such a response

Not that she's in the right whatsoever.
I am her son 100%
Send bday so I can predict fortune and watch out for you
18/12/2007 btw not funny if you're joking but do as you please my dads talking to my mother he'll be up soon his response will determine what happens

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
Holy fuck man, im glad you are ok now, and didnt hurt her too, you stood up for yourself like a man without hurting anybody, wish you the best man

• Love it
I'm not even scared my dad will come up any minute now but even he knows i'm right
thats why i cant really forgive him he knew this whole time but never did anything to stop it

If there is one thing the justice system are biased towards more then women it people under-age.i hope you do well bro and find your footing in life

• +1
Holy fuck man, im glad you are ok now, and didnt hurt her too, you stood up for yourself like a man without hurting anybody, wish you the best man
Love you so much man❤️❤️

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
If there is one thing the justice system are biased towards more then women it people under-age.i hope you do well bro and find your footing in life
Thank you so much for your support man it means so much to me you're all helping me feel so secure❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Hit that whore nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PsychoH and Gaygymmaxx
Also once this whole thing settles down I'd recommend you start doing a sport like BJJ or mma, ik a good gym within Belgium if you're going to stay. This is all going to help get your frustrations out over the abuse you've had to endure it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, emeraldglass and Gaygymmaxx
dox her here bro if shes milf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Gaygymmaxx, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I am her son 100%

18/12/2007 btw not funny if you're joking but do as you please my dads talking to my mother he'll be up soon his response will determine what happens
Time period isn't of overt intensity

It will blow over. You won't get kicked out or anything too drastic.

This month is characterized by communication

You will talk to your family, and you and your mother should own up to both of your mistakes, dad might mediate if I were to guess.

Doesn't seem too bad

Day and month are talkative. You'll be having a long talk today I'd guage.

• +1
Average ethnic mom :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PsychoH and Latinolooksmaxxer
Also once this whole thing settles down I'd recommend you start doing a sport like BJJ or mma, ik a good gym within Belgium if you're going to stay. This is all going to help get your frustrations out over the abuse you've had to endure it
Do bjj and mma to hit your mom :lul::lul::lul:

so ur villain arc is starting?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gaygymmaxx
Another solution I can see now, that I couldn't see back when I was a teenager.

Schedule a meeting with your school guidance councilor. There should be one for your high school, probably. Check.

Then tell them your mom hits you and beats you and you don't know what to do.

This is ideal, because now there's pressure on your mom to change, without having to turn you over to the state. basically, unlikely they'll take custody away from her but they could give her a warning and there could be something on record that could help you.

Or your guidance councilor will tell you nothing can be done. I don't know the laws for your country. But it's a good middle ground response, that's less extreme than calling the police.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and emeraldglass
Do bjj and mma to hit your mom :lul::lul::lul:
Are you fucking retarded I said to let everything out after the years if abuse no to use what he learns against her

• +1
Are you fucking retarded I said to let everything out after the years if abuse no to use what he learns against her
Confession: i dont read 90% of whats said on this forum

• +1
how old are you

• +1
My father blames ME

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and noodlelover
Ily. keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and noodlelover
I already do such things

• +1
happy you stood up for yourself hope it works out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i hope you will never experience this
Numerically it is your fault 9s are drug addict dopamerigric rotting bums

1+8 = I assumed you were a loser

You sure your dad isn't right? No offense

Look for a job now so you're good to go when they kick you out next year. After that you don't even need to call them or anything and can move on.