My mother is gonna call the police on me her finally abuse ended

Tell you instructor you need special moves to fend of attacks from larger latina women.
fuck you i hate you fucking mocking me i hope you never experience this shit im gonna kill myself this time for real my father literally told me he blames me and is surprised i said i hated him because he never stopped the abuse im gonna cut my fucking wrists my life is worth nothing

Last edited:
Numerically it is your fault 9s are drug addict dopamerigric rotting bums

1+8 = I assumed you were a loser

You sure your dad isn't right? No offense
i hope you experience the same as me i hate all of you so much i even get mocked here just know i hope Satan makes your life miserable

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
fuck you i hate you fucking mocking me i hope you never experience this shit im gonna kill myself this time for real my father literally told me he blames me and is surprised i said i hated him because he never stopped the abuse im gonna cut my fucking wrists my life is worth nothing
ur dad isnt gonna help you bhai us men are for ourselves

men on average enjoy seeing other men struggle - other rivals are having troubles (specially with women)? good

this is how most of us are wired specially Latino Macho Men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Look for a job now so you're good to go when they kick you out next year. After that you don't even need to call them or anything and can move on.
they didnt even let me

if they take you away from your mom will you get put in a ward and then let out when you're 18?
no idea
every disorder i ever got is because of them
got all my diseases BPD bipolarity anti social personality disorder its all because of them
my life was already determined to be hell and now the only person left in the world also blames me and says he promises me things WILL change BUT always the BUT
and i know it wont

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
no idea
got all my diseases BPD bipolarity anti social personality disorder its all because of them
my life was already determined to be hell and now the only person left in the world also blames me and says he promises me things WILL change BUT always the BUT
and i know it wont
you need Money and Independence

pray for Mental Fortitude in your path to achieving those things

• +1
no idea
and i know it wont
wait what does your dad do / is he alive?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and PsychoH
She called the cops off the psycho bitch knew they would see the bruises and shit
i will go to an institution fuck my life i'm actually gonna kill myself not even my father supports me he blames me aswell for everything
this is just so fucking pathetic i have no one left no friends no family no pets no people i know i am nobody when im homeless i will probably be taken and my organs will be harvested

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
thats my destiny

@Gengar @emeraldglass i dont know what to feel should i be happy or sad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
@GlamourPursuer

First nigga on here with a good reason to go ER

Mane you gotta fix the relationship.

Sounds very one sided and like you're lying nigger stop lying i know you're an emotional faggot by birth from ur birthday

Fess up to your end of things.

How can you fix it.

First nigga on here with a good reason to go ER
I dont want to hurt people
Mane you gotta fix the relationship.

Sounds very one sided and like you're lying nigger stop lying i know you're an emotional faggot by birth from ur birthday

Fess up to your end of things.

How can you fix it.
I didnt do anything to deserve this. ANY. I hope you feel fucking happy now you should be ashamed of yourself i fucking hate you all so much and by the way "astrology" doesnt tell you fucking shit quit the lunatic bullshit fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Last edited:
Don't worry, man. Are your parents divorced? Would you prefer to live with your dad? You can mention this to the judge, and it will be taken into consideration.

• +1
Don't worry, man. Are your parents divorced?
they considered it years ago but no
Would you prefer to live with your dad?
too bad they arent divorced
You can mention this to the judge, and it will be taken into consideration.
my dad says he 'will take care of me'. 'things will change' 'je moet mij vertrouwen' he says but ofcourse none of it is true
i honestly dont know whats coming

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
they considered it years ago but no

too bad they arent divorced

my dad says he 'will take care of me'. 'things will change' 'je moet mij vertrouwen' he says but ofcourse none of it is true
i honestly dont know whats coming
Has he made these promises in the past?

• +1
She called the cops off the psycho bitch knew they would see the bruises and shit
i will go to an institution fuck my life i'm actually gonna kill myself not even my father supports me he blames me aswell for everything
this is just so fucking pathetic i have no one left no friends no family no pets no people i know i am nobody when im homeless i will probably be taken and my organs will be harvested
Your bio dad may not support but your adoptive dad supports you. You have no reason to off yourself. :lasereyes:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and emeraldglass
Yes, nothing new under the sun
Ask him,with out your mother being present, how will you make sure of my safety and change? What’s your plan? Then let him know, if you fail, I’m leaving. No more chances. End of story. Make sure he understands you're serious.

• +1
Your bio dad may not support but your adoptive dad supports you. You have no reason to off yourself. :lasereyes:
❤️ly man
Ask him,with out your mother being present, how will you make sure of my safety and change? What’s your plan? Then let him know, if you fail, I’m leaving. No more chances. End of story. Make sure he understands you're serious.
and go where? even if i wanted to the government decides if i can live seperately or not and since neither are drug addicts and have a good and stable income it will most definitely get denied. I just need to see i can survive these last two years since i have to redo my year

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
Everyone on this site seems to have mommy issues.

Everyone on this site seems to have mommy issues.
Every Jewish girl deserves a black man by her side. Don't be a racist🤍💙
Screenshot-2024-06-03-121110.png

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and FaceandBBC
❤️ly man

and go where? even if i wanted to the government decides if i can live seperately or not and since neither are drug addicts and have a good and stable income it will most definitely get denied. I just need to see i can survive these last two years since i have to redo my year
Klik deze link en zoek een kantoor in jouw buurt en ga info halen, normaal gezien kun je wel hulp krijgen en overplaatsing. Hoeft niet nu te gebeuren maar info kan handig zijn wanneer je het nodig hebt.

• +1
❤️ly man

Love you too brotha. :love:

• Love it
Klik deze link en zoek een kantoor in jouw buurt en ga info halen, normaal gezien kun je wel hulp krijgen en overplaatsing. Hoeft niet nu te gebeuren maar info kan handig zijn wanneer je het nodig hebt.

zal ernaar kijken maar dit is wel heel erg zielig

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
zal ernaar kijken maar dit is wel heel erg zielig
Voor info broeder niet voor praten alleen. ze kunnen je verder helpen met je rechten.

• +1
Why was your mom beating you in the first place before you pushed her away? Just randomly?

• +1
Why was your mom beating you in the first place before you pushed her away? Just randomly?
We had a fight and i dared say she was wrong. She's mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: VHD
Enough of saying your going to kill yourself. Your not.
Focus only on the positives. Only try to make the best out of your situation. Be Happy no matter what

• +1
After years of her physical abuse causing many mental disorders i finally stood up to her.
While she was beating me i grabbed her arms and pushed her back to the closet and told her im not afraid of her anymore.
She says shes gonna call the cops on me and while this seems bad this might just be the best day in my life
Proud of you lil nigga

• Love it
im convinced all ethnic mothers just straight up fucking hate their kids

• +1
im convinced all ethnic mothers just straight up fucking hate their kids
aww fuck no she's fully spanish not ethnic i'm ethnic in fucking mumbai

Hope things get better asap.
Good job, standing up for yourself man!

• +1
After years of her physical abuse causing many mental disorders i finally stood up to her.
While she was beating me i grabbed her arms and pushe her back to the closet and told her im not afraid of her anymore.
She says shes gonna call the cops on me and while this seems bad this might just be the best day in my life
Go Ramirez on her

• JFL