My mother talked about botox.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I was talking to my mother and she mentioned she was considering getting botox to improve her face now that she is aging.
Joker Mirror GIFs | Tenor

Personally I don't care like that since she is my mom BUT this means she is open to cosmetic surgeries and looksmaxing so my trimax will be easy peasy from now on out.
Happy The Joker GIF by Johnny Slicks

(I still have not told her I'm getting it)
Joker (2019) - 'Bathroom Dance' scene [1080p] on Make a GIF

@LiteralCaucasian @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @Never Give Up! @ArcticStorm
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar, aBetterMii, 5.5psl and 22 others

• Love it
Reactions: Sens

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover

• JFL

• JFL
I was talking to my mother and she mentioned she was considering getting botox to improve her face now that she is aging.

Personally I don't care like that since she is my mom BUT this means she is open to cosmetic surgeries and looksmaxing so my trimax will be easy peasy from now on out.

Joker (2019) - 'Bathroom Dance' scene [1080p] on Make a GIF'Bathroom Dance' scene [1080p] on Make a GIF

@LiteralCaucasian @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @Never Give Up! @ArcticStorm
@ReadBooksEveryday
Tell your mother to stay away from that crap and accept natures fate. Botox n fillers is death.

Good news tho, although its common for oldcel females to start being blackpilled again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and HarrierDuBois

Joker (2019) - 'Bathroom Dance' scene [1080p] on Make a GIF'Bathroom Dance' scene [1080p] on Make a GIF

@ReadBooksEveryday
Tell your mother to stay away from that crap and accept natures fate. Botox n fillers is death.

Good news tho, although its common for oldcel females to start being blackpilled again.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Debetro
no tag = don't care = no react

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

@ReadBooksEveryday
All older women consider Botox and see it as an acceptable cosmetic surgery. They don’t even know what that trimax shit is and when they find out they won’t be happy

• +1
Reactions: User49

my approach with my mom was to explain that jaw surgery isn't actually a plastic surgery, but rather a functional surgery that has real health benefits.

• +1

Sucking @ReadBooksEveryday dick with size 26 bold italic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
BUMP

• +1
All older women consider Botox and see it as an acceptable cosmetic surgery. They don’t even know what that trimax shit is and when they find out they won’t be happy
She has always been interested in looks and stuff but never needed it until now since she has insane bones and soft features in youth.

@ReadBooksEveryday
You should looksmax her lol

my approach with my mom was to explain that jaw surgery isn't actually a plastic surgery, but rather a functional surgery that has real health benefits.
I will do this too.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

@ReadBooksEveryday
My sister plans on getting rhino so I’m gonna get surgeries too and say it’s not fair she get to and I don’t and blame then for my inceldom if they dont like them

You seem like a nice guy, hope all goes great.

• Love it
  • +1
She has always been interested in looks and stuff but never needed it until now since she has insane bones and soft features in youth.
Ok but u gotta remember, botox and trimax are in completely different ball parks

Ok but u gotta remember, botox and trimax are in completely different ball parks
Yes but most people are either for or against hardmaxxing in general, few hypocrites cherrypick of what is acceptable and what is not, most of which are muslims because of their "regain what was lost, but not add what was never there" rule.

She will still deep down judge you and think you are an insecure beta bitch. Don't ever tell anybody about getting plastic surgery.

She will still deep down judge you and think you are an insecure beta bitch. Don't ever tell anybody about getting plastic surgery.
Trimax is medical but otherwise yes.

Just tell her it's a functional surgery and it helps to improve airways so that you can get rid of sleep apnea because it makes you more tired during the day.
On the other hand implants are harder to justify, but why should you care for her approvation anyway if you use your money to improve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
"regain what was lost, but not add what was never there" rule.
i actually kinda like this idea, i think it's a good proxy for hardmaxxing imo. Wanting to reach you genetic potential is one thing, trying to become someone else entirely is another.

i actually kinda like this idea, i think it's a good proxy for hardmaxxing imo. Wanting to reach you genetic potential is one thing, trying to become someone else entirely is another.
It's not like that, it's moreso you can only get hair transplant or fake teeth (because you've lost them) but not implants or jaw surgeries unless bad health becasue you are frauding your value ig.

Just tell her it's a functional surgery and it helps to improve airways so that you can get rid of sleep apnea because it makes you more tired during the day.
On the other hand implants are harder to justify, but why should you care for her approvation anyway if you use your money to improve yourself.
She is open minded, I just am not sure how to pitch the entire thing.

• +1
She is open minded
I got your point, just tell her to you want to look better because more looks mean better quality of live, or things like these. Don't mention girls tho or she will think you are insecure

• +1
I got your point, just tell her to you want to look better because more looks mean better quality of live, or things like these. Don't mention girls tho or she will think you are insecure
She will call me out for it since she has noticed girls giving me IOIs so she even questions why I don't try and get a girlfriend so me trying to look better is just pure fanaticism. I am NOT beating the fakecel allegations after a milf tried to seduce me in front of my parents.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, It'snotover and DelonLover1999
everyone knows better quality of life mostly means opposite gender attraction

• +1
My sister plans on getting rhino so I’m gonna get surgeries too and say it’s not fair she get to and I don’t and blame then for my inceldom if they dont like them
Never blame ur parents it'll never work

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 23218
everyone knows better quality of life mostly means opposite gender attraction
Not at all. If you are more attractive people will treat you better in every social settings, and you can get away easily with being non nt. If you have an IG account it will grow as well which could bring some low tier modelling opportunities which are a status boost anyway.

She will call me out for it since she has noticed girls giving me IOIs so she even questions why I don't try and get a girlfriend so me trying to look better is just pure fanaticism. I am NOT beating the fakecel allegations after a milf tried to seduce me in front of my parents.
Just tell her you want to look better then :lul:

• +1
Just tell her you want to look better then :lul:
She asks me why I haven't pursued acting yet since she knows I like it and got good feedback on my abilities and I straight up said I don't got the looks.

• +1
She asks me why I haven't pursued acting yet since she knows I like it and got good feedback on my abilities and I straight up said I don't got the looks.
I guess she then said it's just you and that your looks is good, that's basically what every mother says

• +1
Not at all.
I said mostly.
If you are more attractive people will treat you better in every social settings, and you can get away easily with being non nt.
What you're talking about here is the exception to mostly.
If you have an IG account it will grow as well which could bring some low tier modelling opportunities which are a status boost anyway.
What you're talking about here nearly exclusively has to do with improving your attraction. Modelling is much more a status boost for attraction, than in the traditional sense of influence.

• +1
My mom decided (in her prime, over a decade ago) to get lip surgery to get bigger lips, even though she was a Stacy with already big enough lips.
At the end of the day, there was basically no change in her appearance, but the fact that she did it anyway proved to me how clueless and insecure women are about their looks. Even one like her.
Then again, she is kind of dumb, and doesn't realize that she brutally fogs basically all the women she's friends with

• +1
Try your best to talk her out of it and use the evidence I posted over the last 2 1/2 years as a reference

• Woah