My mother talked about botox.

Meanwhile my parents though I was crazy for going to dermatologist to prescribe me fin

Even though they themselves noticed my receding hairline

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Try your best to talk her out of it and use the evidence I posted over the last 2 1/2 years as a reference
Mind giving a short summary?

Meanwhile my parents though I was crazy for going to dermatologist to prescribe me fin

Even though they themselves noticed my receding hairline
My mother insists on having me go to skincare sessions where professionals take care of me as well.

• Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince
My mother insists on having me go to skincare sessions where professionals take care of me as well.
Damn, my whole family is bluepilled af

I still told them about some of the procedures I'm going to get (when I have the money), they don't approve it but they can't stop me

• +1
Botox = the worst poison on Earth
How can I argue for this and have ammo though? A few sentences will be enough, I want what's best for my mom.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
How can I argue for this and have ammo though? A few sentences will be enough, I want what's best for my mom.
Use the search function, type 'botox', 'botulism' and 'botulinum toxin' and my username and you'll find the studies and my personal experience

• +1
Use the search function, type 'botox', 'botulism' and 'botulinum toxin' and my username and you'll find the studies and my personal experience
Will do, appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It's not like that, it's moreso you can only get hair transplant or fake teeth (because you've lost them) but not implants or jaw surgeries unless bad health becasue you are frauding your value ig.
Oh I see. But you can still argue that you had good forward growth at some point, then ‘lost it’ during development.

• +1
Oh I see. But you can still argue that you had good forward growth at some point, then ‘lost it’ during development.
Yes bimax is allowed if you had good bite as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999