My mum destroyed my genetics by not being hypergamous

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
There’s a reason why hypergamy is naturally occurring and it’s for the betterment of the gene pool of the species you fuckwits, males just happen to get the short end of the stick

Parents stats

Mum
5’7 (tall especially for an Indian woman)
Light skin (very fair for an Indian woman)
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Proportional face with some recession
Intelligent

Dad
5’8.5 (why I turned out a 5’10 manlet instead of >6’0+)
Dark skin (kill myself)
Jew extremely hooked nose (literally where I get my nose from fucking copy pasted)
Extremely recessed
Bitch tits, barrel chest, wide waist and subhuman muscle building capacity
Prone to storing belly and hip fat (also some of my biggest drawbacks)
>moderate IQ likely also has ADHD

Now you get me
>5’10 when I could have easily been taller if my mum decided not to marry a manlet for some fucking reason, I’ve copied with Muh environment Muh chemotherapy stunted me even if it’s true there is no doubt my capacity was fucked and I would never be like my 6’1 grandad because she married a midget.
> on the topic of cancer my dads side is riddled with shit immune function and auto immune disease go figure wonder how I ended up with cancer at 13 :feelstastyman:
> My nose, anyone who’s seen my abomination of a face knows that ny schnoze ruins my facial harmony I can thank my dads genes for that
> thin lips I get from my dad, my mother had fuller wider lips and mouth
>recession both my parents are recessed, out of some fucking miracle I am not unfortunately my brother is recessed and has quite bad bite issues.
> my bodyfat distribution is literal subhuman eunuch tier and from the looks of it another aspect I can thank my dad for.

TLDR: hypergamy exists for a fucking reason. Without strong sexual selection we are doomed, it’s why Asians that relied heavily on arranged marriages and a sedentary lifestyle were able to propagate such subhuman genes at a disproportionate rate.I want to see a full blown eugenics programme implemented within my lifetime or else the human species has truly failed.

Rant out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Kingkellz, Darwined and 15 others
There’s a reason why hypergamy is naturally occurring and it’s for the betterment of the gene pool of the species you fuckwits, makes just happen to get the short end of the stick

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Jew extremely hooked nose (literally where I get my nose from fucking copy pasted)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me
>5’10 when I could have easily been taller if my mum decided not to marry a manlet for some fucking reason, I’ve copied with Muh environment Muh chemotherapy stunted me even if it’s true there is no doubt my capacity was fucked and I would never be like my 6’1 grandad because she married a midget.
> on the topic of cancer my dads side is riddled with shit immune function and auto immune disease go figure wonder how I ended up with cancer at 13 :feelstastyman:
> My nose, anyone who’s seen my abomination of a face knows that ny schnoze ruins my facial harmony I can thank my dads genes for that
>recession both my parents are recessed, out of some fucking miracle I am not unfortunately my brother is recessed and has quite bad bite issues.
> my bodyfat distribution is literal subhuman eunuch tier and from the looks of it another aspect I can thank my dad for.

TLDR: hypergamy exists for a fucking reason. Without strong sexual selection we are doomed, it’s why Asians that relied heavily on arranged marriages and a sedentary lifestyle were able to propagate such subhuman genes at a disproportionate rate.I want to see a full blown eugenics programme implemented within my lifetime or else the human species has truly failed.

Rant out.

Bro come on don't do this to yourself.

I don't want to bluepill or redpill you but Your family did their best by getting you to New Zealand.

The current problem isn't really their fault or yours. its just the elite have intentionally raised the bar on men and warped people's standards to fit their narrative.

both the elite and women don't want you to know your real global value. This is what I see when I see you the animal who could easily break out but is conditioned to stay and perform in the circus.

They got you half the way, the other half is on you to complete.

Complaining won't achieve anything as a male.

But ask yourself, what have I done on my part to resolve this?

- Do you own a company/business?
- Do you own a house
- Do you own a car

In terms of physical metrics. Have you solidly looksmaxxed?

-Hair system, €250

No offence bro but the above isn't hard-core. You could go further with a rhinoplasty and some lipo.

After Book a flight to Brazil and go to a beach party after looksmaxxing and you will see your real global value, how it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, AscensionMan98, to be human and 13 others
You def had potential to be tall, I know a dude whose parents are both 5”7 and he’s far over 6”3

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 20370
aren't you that strong jawed shitskin?
get rhino and ascend, brother.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and SubhumanCurrycel
There’s a reason why hypergamy is naturally occurring and it’s for the betterment of the gene pool of the species you fuckwits, males just happen to get the short end of the stick

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
I don't know what's a bigger disappointment, you yourself, or the fact cancer didn't kill you off

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Landorus, Deleted member 14693 and 8 others
And nose is fixable. I have shitty eyes for example, it’s gigaover for me.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AscensionMan98, It'snotover and 2 others

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
Nah fuck that hypergamy is retarded because only bitches get to choose, it's one-sided which is absolutely fucked why do ugly bitches get to reproduce lol it would be great if both genders were selected for but that's not the case now is it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18153
And nose is fixable. I have shitty eyes for example, it’s gigaover for me.
Height and nose are my only failos

If I had 2 facial failos they'd be easier to solve

LL is expensive and brutal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
My parents had several kids, I was the only one who is a complete subhuman. One sister is fuck ugly as well, but she is a girl so she is doing totally fine. My parents therefore think that it was completely my fault that my life turned into shit. "Obviously your genetics cant be blamed because all our other kids are doing well" (even though that is not at all the case whatsoever for one of my siblings).

To be fair their genetics combined in a very bad way for me, but it's still not something I have any ontrol over. If anything they should have atleast been aware of the possibility of having a subhuman kid, especially considering mental illness in parts of the family. But it is obvious that they just didnt care.

One or two centuries of extreme eugenics might be a very good idea, I've been thinking about it recently as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 14262, It'snotover and 2 others

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
Mine too. Her first boyfriend was a literal white dude. What could've been :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Instead she married a 5'4" turbomanlet who then proceeded to cheat on her with a sheboon :lul::lul::lul:

Funny GIF

• JFL
"Nooooooooooo be hypergamous my mum ruined my genes nononi nahi naeeee i hate my mom"
"Wtf why do ethnic women go for white boys?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
nah tbh it ws cancer, moms height + dad should be enough for 6ft, and with a rhino i seen morphs you should be chad unless dick smol

My parents had several kids, I was the only one who is a complete subhuman. One sister is fuck ugly as well, but she is a girl so she is doing totally fine. My parents therefore think that it was completely my fault that my life turned into shit. "Obviously your genetics cant be blamed because all our other kids are doing well" (even though that is not at all the case whatsoever for one of my siblings).

To be fair their genetics combined in a very bad way for me, but it's still not something I have any ontrol over. If anything they should have atleast been aware of the possibility of having a subhuman kid, especially considering mental illness in parts of the family. But it is obvious that they just didnt care.

One or two centuries of extreme eugenics might be a very good idea, I've been thinking about it recently as well.
If we did eugenics there would just be a new absurd sexual standard developed

9x8 6"5 with chiseled abs or death type shit innit

And would be vastly difficult to pull off in this day and age.

It would be better to have a specific group of people do it on their own and leave the whole world out of it. They could kidnap people female specimens and force some peak men to fuck them and do this repeatedly with hundreds of couples like that

Kinda hot tbh :ogre:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, ROTTING and Deleted member 18153

The problem is that foids are selecting for dysgenics instead of eugenic traits in their males.

Most of the times is the female that is the ugly one due to dudes having no standards and sleeping/impregnating anything that moves :lul::lul::lul:.

Add to that, most good looking women nowadays have way too many options. They can open an OF account and outearned most working-class men. Then you have dating and social media apps (e.g. Tinder, Snapchat) which inflate women's egos. No longer is she limited to the dudes from her local hometown, now the world is her oyster and the female brain lacks self restraint and forethought :lul::lul::lul:.

A potential solution would be to limit LTBs/MTBs from pairing up with Chad by developing an algorithm that would only get them "matches" with dudes who are 1-2 PSL points above/below her, this way, an LTB (a 4/10 woman) wouldn't have the option to pair up with an 7/10 man, she would have to be happy with a 5 or 4/10 male (her looksmatch) or quit OLD all together.

But I don't see that happening anytime soon, dating apps profit from a male's frustration with OLD :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 18153
If we did eugenics there would just be a new absurd sexual standard developed

9x8 6"5 with chiseled abs or death type shit innit

And would be vastly difficult to pull off in this day and age.

It would be better to have a specific group of people do it on their own and leave the whole world out of it. They could kidnap people female specimens and force some peak men to fuck them and do this repeatedly with hundreds of couples like that

Kinda hot tbh :ogre:
My idea was to go back to the values from the 19th century, after having cleaned the human dna from subhumanity. In such a society almost 100% of men could get a woman, Whoring around will leave you ostracized from society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
The problem is that foids are selecting for dysgenics instead of eugenic traits in their males.

Most of the times is the female that is the ugly one due to dudes having no standards and sleeping/impregnating anything that moves :lul::lul::lul:.

Add to that, most good looking women nowadays have way too many options. They can open an OF account and outearned most working-class men. Then you have dating and social media apps (e.g. Tinder, Snapchat) which inflate women's egos. No longer is she limited to the dudes from her local hometown, now the world is her oyster and the female brain lacks self restraint and forethought :lul::lul::lul:.

A potential solution would be to limit LTBs/MTBs from pairing up with Chad by developing an algorithm that would only get them "matches" with dudes who are 1-2 PSL points above/below her, this way, an LTB (a 4/10 woman) wouldn't have the option to pair up with an 7/10 man, she would have to be happy with a 5 or 4/10 male (her looksmatch) or quit OLD all together.

But I don't see that happening anytime soon, dating apps profit from a male's frustration with OLD :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
The eugenics program will be led by blackpilled men with a background in biology and medicine. Women won't be able to decide anything, but their opinions will definitely be considered.

• +1
My idea was to go back to the values from the 19th century, after having cleaned the human dna from subhumanity. In such a society almoast 100% of men could get a woman, Whoring around will leave you ostracized from society.
I like this yakhi

But you can never truly purge subhumanity

The genetic recombination pill is undeniable

Subhuman parents can have mogger offspring

Peak parents can have subhumans

There will always be prey like us :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and latincell95
Women won't be able to decide anything, but their opinions will definitely be considered.
You'll have to strip foids of their rights before you're able to tell them they won't be "able to decide anything" and at this point in history, it's a fucking pipedream :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

My solution is much more realistic and can be achieved through legislation.

I like this yakhi

But you can never truly purge subhumanity

The genetic recombination pill is undeniable

Subhuman parents can have mogger offspring

Peak parents can have subhumans

There will always be prey like us :feelsohgod:
My solution would be to instantly kill a kid when you see a subhuman trait. But it probably won't work, everyone will have good genetics compared to an average man from today, but there will still be small differences and so women will be attracted again only to the top 10 or whatever percentage, no matter what. If you think about it, the difference from 5'10 to 6'2 in height is marginal. Other than artificial sports like bball, there is zero survival advange in being a few inches taller, yet women still make a big deal out of it. You cant change nature.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and ROTTING
You def had potential to be tall, I know a dude whose parents are both 5”7 and he’s far over 6”3
Maybe, but my dads mother is literally 4’11, I was on track to be 6’0.5 but either genes cucked me or illness fucked me over idk which one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I don't know what's a bigger disappointment, you yourself, or the fact cancer didn't kill you off
The doctors screwed me over they were meant to check my development, they never told me my height didn’t catch up until it was too late jfl at trusting doctors.

Only treatment for cancer should be mandatory euthanasia for bad genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Maybe, but my dads mother is literally 4’11, I was on track to be 6’0.5 but either genes cucked me or illness fucked me over idk which one
illness for sure, I saw a guy on Reddit who turned out to be 4”11 bc of cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and SubhumanCurrycel
Mine too. Her first boyfriend was a literal white dude. What could've been :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Instead she married a 5'4" turbomanlet who then proceeded to cheat on her with a sheboon :lul::lul::lul:

Funny GIF
According to my mum before she met my dad a 6’0 doctor asked for her hand in marriage but she rejected him because he was from Pakistan :feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, It'snotover and 2 others
This is why incels should not surgerymaxx and make kids, why make more incels ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, HerpDerpson, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
illness for sure, I saw a guy on Reddit who turned out to be 4”11 bc of cancer
The doctors were supposed to be tracking my development and making sure chemo didn’t fuck it, she only informed me this year (when it was too late) that my growth didn’t catch up to prior levels and nothing could be done about it by this point.

• So Sad
This is why incels should not surgerymaxx and make kids, why make more incels ?
If you’re an incel and you surgery max to ascend you should fuck around but god forbid why have kids, just to repeat their suffering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Bro come on don't do this to yourself.

I don't want to bluepill or redpill you but Your family did their best by getting you to New Zealand.

The current problem isn't really their fault or yours. its just the elite have intentionally raised the bar on men and warped people's standards to fit their narrative.

both the elite and women don't want you to know your real global value. This is what I see when I see you the animal who could easily break out but is conditioned to stay and perform in the circus.

They got you half the way, the other half is on you to complete.

Complaining won't achieve anything as a male.

But ask yourself, what have I done on my part to resolve this?

- Do you own a house
- Do you own a car

In terms of physical metrics. Have you solidly looksmaxxed?

-Hair system, €250

No offence bro but the above isn't hard-core. You could go further with a rhinoplasty and some lipo.

After Book a flight to Brazil and go to a beach party after looksmaxxing and you will see your real global value, how it's supposed to be.

Tbh you have a lot of mental fortitude, much more than I ever could. Btw have you done or considered LL? Is that potentially on your list. Apparently the surgery has changed to be a lot more safer than it was previously.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Hipcel
Tbh you have a lot of mental fortitude, much more than I ever could. Btw have you done or considered LL? Is that potentially on your list. Apparently the surgery has changed to be a lot more safer than it was previously.

To be honest no . The risk/cost to reward ratio isn't worth it in my opinion. 2 inches won't change much for me. I also go running and workout 4 times a week. Having that compromised permanently would mess me up.

My efforts are best spent now moneymaxxing, social maxxing, geo maxxing, being NT in general.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, SubhumanCurrycel and Wallenberg
Bro you're slowly transcending into insanity, you used to be one of the high iq users

• +1

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
Did your parents get arranged marriage?

Arrange marriage is a killer of genes

• +1
Bro you're slowly transcending into insanity, you used to be one of the high iq users
It’s inevitable once u consume the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17791 and SubhumanCurrycel
- Do you own a house
- Do you own a car
Nobody is sexually attracted to companies.
Nobody is sexually attracted to houses.
Nobody is sexually attracted to cars. (Well... I did see video once. But even then, it was attraction to the car, not to the owner).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6128
To be honest no . The risk/cost to reward ratio isn't worth it in my opinion. 2 inches won't change much for me. I also go running and workout 4 times a week. Having that compromised permanently would mess me up.

My efforts are best spent now moneymaxxing, social maxxing, geo maxxing, being NT in general.
Fair enough. The recovery seems brtual I hope there’s advancements in the procedure that makes it more doable. Btw I think I have a similar problem with you, store too much fat around the hips/love handles. Would steroids or peptides solve it or is liposuction required?

• +1
Nobody is sexually attracted to companies.
Nobody is sexually attracted to houses.
Nobody is sexually attracted to cars. (Well... I did see video once. But even then, it was attraction to the car, not to the owner).
But as none sexually attractive male that’s all we can do

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Did your parents get arranged marriage?

Arrange marriage is a killer of genes
Nah but heavily culturally forced, my mum had other better options but she turned them down because her parents wouldn’t accept it unless it was from the same culture and background.

Your body is good, why are you complaining on that? nose, I agree but you are blackpilled, wealthy and still young. Get a hair system, its justified for you. MPBcels are jokes to society, you are a strong cancer survivor and deserve it.

• +1
Fair enough. The recovery seems brtual I hope there’s advancements in the procedure that makes it more doable. Btw I think I have a similar problem with you, store too much fat around the hips/love handles. Would steroids or peptides solve it or is liposuction required?

Those fat cells are genetic they are there to help you survive famines. They are also very sensitive to things such as cortisol and insulin resistance. Which is why central adiposity gets worse as you get older.

Liposuction removes the fat cells permanently (ever seen those ethnic insta girls with a small waist but massive legs ect) that's how they do it.

Also skin tightening is critical always get "renuvion" or "body tite" to then tighten the skin down after. So it's snaps against the muscle.

20220908 091420

Forget steroids bro, temporary gains don't mean anything and will just throw your hormones all over the place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and SubhumanCurrycel
Those fat cells are genetic they are there to help you survive famines. They are also very sensitive to things such as cortisol and insulin resistance. Which is why central adiposity gets worse as you get older.

Liposuction removes the fat cells permanently (ever seen those ethnic insta girls with a small waist but massive legs ect) that's how they do it.

Also skin tightening is critical always get "renuvion" or "body tite" to then tighten the skin down after. So it's snaps against the muscle.

View attachment 1858426

Forget steroids bro, temporary gains don't mean anything and will just throw your hormones all over the place.
Figured as much my dad almost exclusively stores fat around those areas and it stops me from bulking because when I do any fat I gain goes straight there. Suspected steroids wouldn’t do much. Was lipo and rejuvenation both a one off procedure?

• +1
Figured as much my dad almost exclusively stores fat around those areas and it stops me from bulking because when I do any fat I gain goes straight there. Suspected steroids wouldn’t do much. Was lipo and rejuvenation both a one off procedure?

Yeah it only needs to be done once. But get both the liposuction and renuvion. Also if you want get it in high definition. I like my ab contours alot.

You will need to visit a body sculpting clinic to get it done right. Never visit just a general plastic surgeon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17791 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah it only needs to be done once. But get both the liposuction and renuvion. Also if you want get it in high definition. I like my ab contours alot.

You will need to visit a body sculpting clinic to get it done right. Never visit just a general plastic surgeon.
My abs are decent just from training it’s more the hip fat that I’m concerned out, it’s not my bones because it’s actual fat/tissue I can grab. Cosmetics in general are pretty shit where I’m at.

• +1
damn, I am lucky, my mom is 5'4, dad is 5'5.5" and I am the same height as you. All my other male cousins are sub 5'5 too.

• +1

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
Yea but then you wouldn't of been born, wouldn't exist, you'd be a potential human that never happened

My uncle is 6"5" and his parents were aroud 5'4" don't remember well my grandfather height, because He died when I was 11. He ended up being 6'5" cheating besically his genetics, when nobody I know in our familly is over 5'10". I would love to being like him dispite he is a lenkedcell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and SubhumanCurrycel

Would an extreme ectomorph need that?

Parents stats

Mum
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
Slender and tall build
Intelligent

Dad
Dark skin (kill myself)
Extremely recessed

Now you get me

Rant out.
if he married another guy then "you" wouldnt have existed
you=ur mom +ur dad

• So Sad
Reactions: Landorus, Ryan and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Forget steroids bro, temporary gains don't mean anything and will just throw your hormones all over the place
Gains will stay if you don't go above your natural limit, no?

Gains will stay if you don't go above your natural limit, no?

You will lose everything. People who say you keep the muscles gained on steroids are just fooling themselves to justify what they do.

When you run your pct and try to restart your natural hormones is when you body starts dumping all the muscle and glycogen that the steroids were upholding. You may even weigh less than when you started if it's a difficult recovery.

Everyone's different, some people react well and can keep it going, some people react badly. It's genetic response.

It's great to do on special occasions like a summer holiday, photoshoot ect. Even good to try to see what your bodies potential is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and SubhumanCurrycel