My mum destroyed my genetics by not being hypergamous

When you run your pct and try to restart your natural hormones is when you body starts dumping all the muscle and glycogen that the steroids were upholding.
I see. Well, I guess you just have to commit to it and stay on TRT.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SubhumanCurrycel
Height and nose are my only failos

If I had 2 facial failos they'd be easier to solve

LL is expensive and brutal
Have you done a consult of LL.
The fucking videos don’t look as horrible as I thought they would

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gaygymmaxx
Good proportions
Low bodyfat and athletic
impossible for indian women. they have the worst proportions and fat distributions of all races. I've never seen an indian girl that had a bigger ass than her tummy, it's always the other way around, no matter their weight.

impossible for indian women. they have the worst proportions and fat distributions of all races. I've never seen an indian girl that had a bigger ass than her tummy, it's always the other way around, no matter their weight.
True and real

Indians are spherical entities

Dumbass are you lightskin or not?

Because of cancer your height velocity was probably 0 for a few months but you were already developed to being in with at 17 no?

hypergamy won't fix the incel issue when dumpster diving exists and will always exist
for example my dad was a part time model, 6'4 and decided to dumpster dive with a 4/10 5'6 low tier becky and here i am (5'10, LTN and aspie af)
same happened with the PSL god hernan drago himself, jfl at his son

what needs to be done is a looks match eugenics program where subhumans of both genders are totally taken out of the genepool

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22126 and AscensionMan98
Nah fuck that hypergamy is retarded because only bitches get to choose, it's one-sided which is absolutely fucked why do ugly bitches get to reproduce lol it would be great if both genders were selected for but that's not the case now is it
Yea glad you brought that up. Fucking dumbfucks think " hypergamy is gonna fix everything" failing to realize that if a chad produces with an ugly girl then an average smv man is made and the gene pool stays in equilibrium.

The gene pool advances only if hypergamy is in both genders, which is subhuman men and women failing to reproduce. Hypergamy in its current state encourages ugly bitches to date up much higher smv men, and in the end the smv balance act other for another average man who will get obliterated in the next generation dating market.

JFL at idiots not thinking this out. Low iq idiots can't do a basic thought experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
hypergamy won't fix the incel issue when dumpster diving exists and will always exist
for example my dad was a part time model, 6'4 and decided to dumpster dive with a 4/10 5'6 low tier becky and here i am (5'10, LTN and aspie af)
same happened with the PSL god hernan drago himself, jfl at his son

what needs to be done is a looks match eugenics program where subhumans of both genders are totally taken out of the genepool
Yup, hypergamous women who date up and look like shit themselves end up with average looking men, and they get obliterated in the dating markets. The whole idea that hypergamy is based and going to fix the gene pool is idiotic since subhuman women genes are still allowed to reproduce.

You need 2 attractive people to create an attractive kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340