My mum just blackpilled me wtaf jfl

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
3,865
Reputation
5,871
She just told me I wasn't that good looking so I will have a limited choice in women in the future and if I ever get a girl she won't be that attractive.

Its over
 
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bhad, bladeeout and 6 others
giphy.gif
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Horrible, but true.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
And thats probably because of her shitty genes and lifechoices
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3591, Hero of the Imperium, bossman and 1 other person
My mom once said i was pretty as a kid

and i said: i am not anymore?

and she just laughed

:feelswah:
 
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and maxmendietta
Pics of your mom's titties or larp
 
Thank god my Mother still says I'm beautiful

I know shes lying but the truth coming out of my own mother's mouth would be painfull to deal it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
jfl brutal tbh
but based
 
This is why we looksmax :love:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: bossman
should have said thanks for the genes asshole
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3573

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
30
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
Matrix88
Replies
8
Views
54
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
price.
Replies
5
Views
31
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
20
Views
92
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
67
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top