My natty gym progress after 11 months

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
I started hitting the gym in August of last year, so about 11 months ago. I was 18 years old (19 now).

Was 180 pounds, skinny fat. First bulked up to about 210, then recently did my cut and I’m down to about 188. Still want to make a lot of improvements but I’m really happy with what I have achieved so far and I want to continue to see progress

Height is 6’4” and change

37645058 4304 4362 AC54 A50F8F060104

Any advice? Bodyfat estimation? Places to work on? Strengths, weaknesses, etc?

Tagging Gymcellers @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Aero, n0rthface, EdouardManlet and 3 others
Nice proggres, much better than mine in 1 year. I also was starting with skinny fat build. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Kingcel32 and greeneyes
Nice proggres, much better than mine in 1 year. I also was starting with skinny fat build. Mirin.
What was your nutrition like? Dieting is so hard man, hardest part imo. I’m naturally really hungry so cutting to even 188 was a struggle.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and kokoszanel
First 1 year was body recomp/slow bulk with high protein, moderate fat and some carbs. ( chicken, rice + vegetables and skyrs, eggs mostly ) After that I went cut on keto and since 1 month Im doing carnivore ( very easy to loss weight ) to lean down to 8% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and greeneyes
First 1 year was body recomp/slow bulk with high protein, moderate fat and some carbs. ( chicken, rice + vegetables and skyrs, eggs mostly ) After that I went cut on keto and since 1 month Im doing carnivore ( very easy to loss weight ) to lean down to 8% body fat.
Tried Keto for a little while was never able to stick with it. I’m decent with Macro’s but I’m never able to stick to a specific plan lol. Guess it’s jus something I’ll have to work on.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
I have stomach issues on carbs and bulking without them is harder. Keto is good for leaning down or maintaining/very slow builiding muscle mass.
Tried Keto for a little while was never able to stick with it. I’m decent with Macro’s but I’m never able to stick to a specific plan lol. Guess it’s jus something I’ll have to work on.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
Natty gymmaxxing threads need to be banned, shit is cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Toth's thot, Deleted member 20517 and 1 other person
If you want to be validated for going from skinny fat to skinny post on reddit and get dudes to “mire” you, your 6’4 and that physique is just skinny, if your SMV is low take steroids and bulk for 1-2 years and it’ll pay off, your natty gymcelling is gonna do nothing for Atleast 4-6 years.

Tired of people with shit frames and physiques posting “lifefuel” threads when they made 0 real SMV gains

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, chasingaesthetics, FootballPlaya69 and 2 others
If you want to be validated for going from skinny fat to skinny post on reddit and get dudes to “mire” you, your 6’4 and that physique is just skinny, if your SMV is low take steroids and bulk for 1-2 years and it’ll pay off, your natty gymcelling is gonna do nothing for Atleast 4-6 years.

Tired of people with shit frames and physiques posting “lifefuel” threads when they made 0 real SMV gains
Cope his physique is good for female gaze on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Yerico7, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Its time to hop on the sauce

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and tehVigilante

I didn’t post for validation, I posted to get criticism and advice. I’m not gonna roid at 19 that’s idiotic, I have no issues when it comes to SMV.

You may not give a shit but I genuinely saw good progress. I mean it’s only been 11 months it’s not like I’m gonna look that great after that short amount of time. Plus it’s hard to pack on size at my height. But thanks for the critiques.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, kokoszanel, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

This doesn't work that way. If you roid you will get health problem in long term which is looksmining ( healhy = sexy ) also builiding muscle natural will have more impact on your overall: face, neck, mood etc.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Yerico7
6’4? Damn bhai

Mogger if u gymcel

• +1
If by female guys you mean skinny, I agree it’s goes

Jacked>Lean+Muscular>Skinny>Average>Skinnyfat>fat
Girls prefer lean + muscular (female gaze)

@StreegeReturn @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Finally someone said it. :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
They could get same results with more time and being natty + they have ultimate genetic. Typical normal person doesn't have knowledge, money and discipline to go perfect throught the procces.

This is a huge cope out, if the results could be achieved natty nobody would do roids, besides time is money.

The more time it takes you to develop a good physique thats time u could had making money and slaying.

Aka if u get ur physique earlier, not only u will slay earlier u also have potential to make money off ur physique. Its a win win, this natty cope shit has to end.

Only the very top 0.001% are able to build natty physiques who are jaw droping to normies and female gaze.

This doesn't work that way. If you roid you will get health problem in long term which is looksmining ( healhy = sexy ) also builiding muscle natural will have more impact on your overall: face, neck, mood etc.

Another insane cope. You realy think the average cuck with his shity hormonal profile is gonna build any good physique natty?

I would argue its healthier to be on TRT than walking around with shity ass testosterone levels. Your choice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and chasingaesthetics
This is a huge cope out, if the results could be achieved natty nobody would do roids, besides time is money.

The more time it takes you to develop a good physique thats time u could had making money and slaying.

Aka if u get ur physique earlier, not only u will slay earlier u also have potential to make money off ur physique. Its a win win, this natty cope shit has to end.

Only the very top 0.001% are able to build natty physiques who are jaw droping to normies and female gaze.

Another insane cope. You realy think the average cuck with his shity hormonal profile is gonna build any good physique natty?

I would argue its healthier to be on TRT than walking around with shity ass testosterone levels. Your choice.
So fix hormones with your diet. Roid is cope in long term, just go to the gym and see how ''roidcells looks like''. This is not what prime girls looks for. Good example can be @Prettyboy physique which good in 2 years of lifting ( he have top genetic too btw ).

So fix hormones with your diet. Roid is cope in long term, just go to the gym and see how ''roidcells looks like''. This is not what prime girls looks for. Good example can be @Prettyboy physique which good in 2 years of lifting ( he have top genetic too btw ).

Roid cope long term? you retarded.

If anything bring natty is a cope because u reach a certain age where your testosterone drops no matter what you do, then you hop on TRT and u know what they all say?

"man i wished i started sooner".

roidcels look the way they look because they dont know what they're doing, pretty boy has good genetics seriously, you will not get his physique natty, hell you might not even get his physique on roids. :blackpill:

Also jfl, fix hormones with diet and gain 200ng/dl when youre 300? Trust me, been there, done that, its not worth.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaygymmaxx
>Gym progress

>no before picture

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Gaygymmaxx
Before pics?

Ur only pic is a flexed pump from side angle in complete darkness nigga.

Jan
Snapchat 1795731699

June
20220705 020134

20220705 015956

You look the same as me after 4 months of lifting

Try harder nigga

• Ugh..

If anything bring natty is a cope because u reach a certain age where your testosterone drops no matter what you do, then you hop on TRT and u know what they all say?

roidcels look the way they look because they dont know what they're doing, pretty boy has good genetics seriously, you will not get his physique natty, hell you might not even get his physique on roids. :blackpill:

Also jfl, fix hormones with diet and gain 200ng/dl when youre 300? Trust me, been there, done that, its not worth.
Trt for life is so risk free if you just run hcg for fertility and I hate kids so don't even fucking care.

Hopping on the sauce as soon as I turn 18

jfl at natty cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and tehVigilante

Been there ( low T, low muscle mass, high body fat ) and I did progress without roids. After 6 month of natural lifghting I started approching few girls. After 1 year and 3 monthh I went into 2 month relationship with pretty nice girl. Patient and frequency are much better. And Prettyboy physuiqe is achievable. I dont mean you will look the same but the muscle mass and body fat solo will make you much better than some skinny fat kids in his room eating shit food and crying.

Been there ( low T, low muscle mass, high body fat ) and I did progress without roids. After 6 month of natural lifghting I started approching few girls. After 1 year and 3 monthh I went into 2 month relationship with pretty nice girl. Patient and frequency are much better. And Prettyboy physuiqe is achievable. I dont mean you will look the same but the muscle mass and body fat solo will make you much better than some skinny fat kids in his room eating shit food and crying.

Sure ofc you can make progress, you always make progress but is it good enough for our purposes? Remember ur in a looksmaxing forum heavily blackpilled chances are this progress is not gonna be enough but anyway this is just my opinion and im pretty sure few users here share same opinion but im happy you got results on your own either way.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
Sure ofc you can make progress, you always make progress but is it good enough for our purposes? Remember ur in a looksmaxing forum heavily blackpilled chances are this progress is not gonna be enough but anyway this is just my opinion and im pretty sure few users here share same opinion but im happy you got results on your own either way.
Reccomending steroids to looksmax's users will have opposite effect due they won't do it correctly. Mostly users here are in puberty and good diet + gym will give them much better effects overall than roidmaxxing.

Reccomending steroids to looksmax's users will have opposite effect due they won't do it correctly. Mostly users here are in puberty and good diet + gym will give them much better effects overall than roidmaxxing.
I never recomended teens to do roids tho

I started hitting the gym in August of last year, so about 11 months ago. I was 18 years old (19 now).

Was 180 pounds, skinny fat. First bulked up to about 210, then recently did my cut and I’m down to about 188. Still want to make a lot of improvements but I’m really happy with what I have achieved so far and I want to continue to see progress

Height is 6’4” and change

View attachment 1767706

Any advice? Bodyfat estimation? Places to work on? Strengths, weaknesses, etc?

Tagging Gymcellers @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Preston
You should bulk for at least 2 solid years before cutting. I suggest you get on some sarms. Yk11, rad140 and mk677 should help you while bulking up.
Make sure you are in a moderate calorie surplus and consuming at least 1gram protein per pound of bodyweight. Track your lifts and progressively overload.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees, greeneyes and 1 other person
You should bulk for at least 2 solid years before cutting. I suggest you get on some sarms. Yk11, rad140 and mk677 should help you while bulking up.
Make sure you are in a moderate calorie surplus and consuming at least 1gram protein per pound of bodyweight. Track your lifts and progressively overload.
this place is like against bulking so they will never get it they keep yoyo dieting because they are so afraid to lose their abs and jawline definition for a little while

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
bro please dont listen to the fags telling u to hop on shit, good job, good work, youre 6'4 and have good muscle, keep going

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness