Wish me luck boyo’s

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orc, TheRagingBull, soover4me and 1 other person
@PrimoMaxxer @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’ve hit 170kg squat, 140kg bench, 200kg deadlift at around 23yrs old started lifting at 17 too.

But to hit these lifts I was non natty, and bulked way too much to achieve.

After I hit these lifts I gave up lifting for strength , too many injuries etc. now I lift light and lots of reps less chance of injury and able to stay lighter being better aesthetically

Gl on those goals tho

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and autistic_tendencies
Focusing on increasing strength has helped me a lot to gain muscle

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I’ve hit 170kg squat, 140kg bench, 200kg deadlift at around 23yrs old started lifting at 17 too.

But to hit these lifts I was non natty, and bulked way too much to achieve.

After I hit these lifts I gave up lifting for strength , too many injuries etc. now I lift light and lots of reps less chance of injury and able to stay lighter being better aesthetically

Gl on those goals tho
Bruh if u had to go on gear to do that, and i plan to do it natty, i think it would be highly unlikely i would hit it then bruh

Not to mention the high body fat u had to sustain

strength will do nothing for your gains
You need to damage muscle fibres

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bruh if u had to go on gear to do that, and i plan to do it natty, i think it would be highly unlikely i would hit it then bruh

Not to mention the high body fat u had to sustain
Not necessarily, genetics play a part for strength and muscle, so technically it could be possible for you to hit as a natty

Keep in mind though drugs help recovery too which is crucial for strength training

See how you go as a natty first, you’ll probably reach a limit as I did then you decide if you want to cross over to the dark side

• +1
strength will do nothing for your gains
You need to damage muscle fibres
Indeed.

Strength training is a coping mechanism for people that can’t big due to hypertrophy training.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Indeed.

Strength training is a coping mechanism for people that can’t big due to hypertrophy training.
Indeed.

Strength training builds muscle, not hyertrophy, you can’t do fluff work as a natural because you dont have a dense muscular base yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Stopped reading
Screenshot 2024 03 16 at 82451PM

never touched a barbell in my life other than dumbbells, all i do is weighted body weight exercises

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
So you watched one YouTube video and now you think hypertrophy training is inferior to strength training?

Mirin you iq.
I never said one video is justifying why hypertrophy training is inferior to strength training, im saying prove me why hypertrophy is actually a good reason to build muscle instead of the logically correct way which is getting stronger.

I never said one video is justifying why hypertrophy training is inferior to strength training, im saying prove me why hypertrophy is actually a good reason to build muscle instead of the logically correct way which is getting stronger.
You have no clue what hypertrophy training is.

You have no clue what hypertrophy training is.
not good to assume, Im clearly asking you prove me why it can be a training method for building size. So far it seem’s you can’t bring up any credible primary or secondary source to me or any anecdotal proof at all least which just hints to me your a schizo retard.

seems doable. i'd probably struggle most with bench press.

read Practical Programming by Mark Rippetoe. ignore any faggot that responds negatively about Mark Rippetoe. i used to train before Mark Rippetoe dropped SS and PP and the advice was complete shit. maybe some people knew what they were doing but they were keeping it secret. there are slightly better programs than SS, but they're all just based on SS. faggots will pretend like they're worlds apart but they're just slightly tweaked SS

my squat went from ~250 x 3 x 5 to 321.5 x 3 x 5 in like 3 months after I read PP and decided to do the SS routine. you could probably hit 405 x 5 x 5 in 2 years if you play your cards right. you should always be making progress, never stuck. and if you do get stuck, you should know why you're stuck.

not good to assume, Im clearly asking you prove me why it can be a training method for building size. So far it seem’s you can’t bring up any credible primary or secondary source to me or any anecdotal proof at all least which just hints to me your a schizo retard.
—> Calls me a schizo retard :soy:
—> Can’t differentiate the differences between strength and hypertrophy :feelshah:

If you genuinely think strength training is ideal for building size you are severely uneducated about this topic and lacking knowledge.

Do your research about the mechanism of hypertrophy and strength training.

—> Calls me a schizo retard :soy:
—> Can’t differentiate the differences between strength and hypertrophy :feelshah:

If you genuinely think strength training is ideal for building size you are severely uneducated about this topic and lacking knowledge.

Do your research about the mechanism of hypertrophy and strength training.
You never asked me to differentiate them dummy, you already assumed I knew it but since your a schizo you believed I had no prior knowledge to what “hypertrophy” training is, I mean “fluff-work” excuse me for the shitty training method that is as bluepilled as pickup artist’s using their “game”.

Wants me to teach a lesson, just call it a day.

Im 23, training for 3,5 years, 200 pounds, 6’2 tall. Im almost double your size, have more knowledge and experience.

Yet you keep barking about “muh strength” as an abused dog. Just stay quiet and listen you TWINK.

IMG 5332
IMG 7640

Wants me to teach a lesson, just call it a day.

Im 23, training for 3,5 years, 200 pounds, 6’2 tall. Im almost double your size, have more knowledge and experience.

Yet you keep barking about “muh strength” as an abused dog. Just stay quiet and listen you TWINK.

View attachment 2804165 View attachment 2804166
Dude your physique is shit lol. Your also not 6”2 haha bro is a height larper

Dude your physique is shit lol. Your also not 6”2 haha bro is a height larper
If you can’t tell that the right pic is atleast 6’2 you’re either coping or retarded.

Post your physique lets see who looks like shit.

If you can’t tell that the right pic is atleast 6’2 you’re either coping or retarded.

Post your physique lets see who looks like shit.
You sound like every height larper lol, and nah i dont need to compare my physique to some roiding abuser who ends up looking natty kek

You never asked me to differentiate them dummy, you already assumed I knew it but since your a schizo you believed I had no prior knowledge to what “hypertrophy” training is, I mean “fluff-work” excuse me for the shitty training method that is as bluepilled as pickup artist’s using their “game”.
Holy fucking shit you’re really retarded aren’t you?

If you can differentiate the differences between strength and hypertrophy you know which training method is superior for building muscle.

Never asked you to “differentiate” reading is difficult for you, i know.

Currently 5”8 barefoot, 17 years old, and about 171lbs, my current lifts are:

Squat: 85kg 5x5

Bench Press: 75kg 5x5

Deadlift: 112.5kg 5x5

My goals by age 25 are:

Squat: 183kg (405lbs) 5x5

Bench Press: 143kg (315lbs) 5x5

Deadlift: 226kg (500lbs) 5x5

Wish me luck boyo’s
Doable good luck bro

• +1
You sound like every height larper lol, and nah i dont need to compare my physique to some roiding abuser who ends up looking natty kek
physique aint that bad tho he just doesn't have the greatest chest and frame

Holy fucking shit you’re really retarded aren’t you?

If you can differentiate the differences between strength and hypertrophy you know which training method is superior for building muscle.

Never asked you to “differentiate” reading is difficult for you, i know.
You dumb ass nigga, Strength training is hypertrophy! Hypertrophy is just another word for high volume you bluepilled cuck, how are u on roids and still not know this ? I bet u cant even deadlift 8 plates u weak roided dyel

physique aint that bad tho he just doesn't have the greatest chest and frame
Nah, i’m just fucking around with him because he is being annoying on my thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
There you go, accuses me of roids because he comes nowhere near my physique. This amount of coping isn’t going to help you.

Because you’re a 5’8 manlet doesn’t mean that a 6’2 guy is a larper. I’m 188 cm (6’2), got measured for my id cart 4 months ago.

There you go, accuses me of roids because he comes nowhere near my physique. This amount of coping isn’t going to help you.

Because you’re a 5’8 manlet doesn’t mean that a 6’2 guy is a larper. I’m 188 cm (6’2), got measured for my id cart 4 months ago.
Hahaha, sure you 6”2 roider. Go hit the gym and lift more plates you weakling.

• JFL
Hahaha, sure you 6”2 roider. Go hit the gym and lift more plates you weakling.
You just got verbally annihilated and now you cope with my physique being roided. This makes you feel better, because you can’t get a good physique yourself.

Strength coper. “:feelswah: you can’t lift 5 plates” “roider:soy:

lol your actually delusional, your frame’s shit you only got muscle mass to compensate for your incel frame
I know you’re mad and jealous bro, love it!

my scap and clavicles are above average, you know it too.

i guess but still dad bod tier unless you consider that ratio good
I need to lean down. It will make my waist smaller and improve my shoulder to waist ratio.

i guess but still dad bod tier unless you consider that ratio good
Clavicles and scapula are already good. Bideltoid is also wide. I have good bones. Also a good amount of size.

• Hmm...
You just got verbally annihilated and now you cope with my physique being roided. This makes you feel better, because you can’t get a good physique yourself.

Strength coper. “:feelswah: you can’t lift 5 plates” “roider:soy:
Dude your talking about yourself, lol u got incel physique brosky

• JFL

Dude you got incel frame just admit it to why you went on roids and are posting every single fizeek post of u angle frauding, lighting, pump and height larping

you sound like this other dude who had a massive waist but it should be very obvious when you have a good frame i just don't see it your big but idk about aesthetic, if you lean down you will look like @WishIwasChico yall both the same height too

Dude you got incel frame just admit it to why you went on roids and are posting every single fizeek post of u angle frauding, lighting, pump and height larping
You’re embarrassing yourself bro.

you sound like this other dude who had a massive waist but it should be very obvious when you have a good frame i just don't see it your big but idk about aesthetic, if you lean down you will look like @WishIwasChico yall both the same height too
How does his physique look like?

Still working on aesthetics. Will hop on roids soon to take it to the next level.

• So Sad
You’re embarrassing yourself bro.

How does his physique look like?

Still working on aesthetics. Will hop on roids soon to take it to the next level.
similar to yours it wasn't anything crazy but hes on test rn

• +1