My new diet is working.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
So, I very recently went from a predominantly grains and meat diet to a diet dominated by the following: raw, plant based foods (fruits, nuts, seeds, carrots, veggies), raw milk, probiotic kefir, and fresh eggs. I also drink 1 gallon of water a day.

No meat, no grains, no processed foods.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are down, I don't feel lethargic after eating, it can last me the whole day, and I am no longer constipated. This is just day one. There are more benefits to come.

The main rationales behind my diet.
  • 1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
    • This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.
  • 2. Eat as much raw, fresh, alive food as possible.
  • 3. Diet should be low glycemic to prevent glycation and unhealthy insulin spikes.
  • 4. The diet shouldn't be high or moderate in carbohydrates or sugar.
I don't eat processed food for obvious reasons.

I don't eat grains because they're usually nutrient poor, carbohydrate rich and usually inflammatory, and highly glycemic. Look what grain dominated diets did to early agriculturalists.

Every vitamin, fiber, omega fatty acid, and mineral requirement is met besides niacin, which I get about 60-70% of my DV from (I can synthesize niacin from tryptophan, and that can make up for the deficiencies.)
  • about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.

Last edited: