My new diet is working.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
So, I very recently went from a predominantly grains and meat diet to a diet dominated by the following: raw, plant based foods (fruits, nuts, seeds, carrots, veggies), raw milk, probiotic kefir, and fresh eggs. I also drink 1 gallon of water a day.

No meat, no grains, no processed foods.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are down, I don't feel lethargic after eating, it can last me the whole day, and I am no longer constipated. This is just day one. There are more benefits to come.

The main rationales behind my diet.
  • 1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
    • This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.
  • 2. Eat as much raw, fresh, alive food as possible.
  • 3. Diet should be low glycemic to prevent glycation and unhealthy insulin spikes.
  • 4. The diet shouldn't be high or moderate in carbohydrates or sugar.
I don't eat processed food for obvious reasons.

I don't eat grains because they're usually nutrient poor, carbohydrate rich and usually inflammatory, and highly glycemic. Look what grain dominated diets did to early agriculturalists.

Every vitamin, fiber, omega fatty acid, and mineral requirement is met besides niacin, which I get about 60-70% of my DV from (I can synthesize niacin from tryptophan, and that can make up for the deficiencies.)
  • about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, lucifer6969, DarkAscender and 9 others
This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.
0 logic

buzzword

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, FUE Mogger, Bdot and 8 others
Still a slave tho your 20% there nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
inb4 all diet tards rape this thread.
the real legend and that one dude with the meeks profile picture will flame me for this.
But I literally, undeniable feel better. I haven't even taken my supplements too.

- ubiquinol, d3, k2 mk7, niacin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NZb6Air and 1 other person
? you're saying there's a rationale behind your diet, defend it
why would he care to defend it when 90 percent of this forum are fucking retards who eat raw meat bc they think 'the jews dont want them to' as if they somehow profit if you cook meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, NZb6Air, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
? you're saying there's a rationale behind your diet, defend it
Well I'm saying what I experienced.
I've provided a surface level explanation of my rationale here.
1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
  • This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567, NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
inb4 never get up comes in here talking about his carnivore diet
the real legend and that one dude with the meeks profile picture will flame me for this.
But I literally, undeniable feel better. I haven't even taken my supplements too.

- ubiquinol, d3, k2 mk7, niacin
looksmax dot org
why would he care to defend it when 90 percent of this forum are fucking retards who eat raw meat bc they think 'the jews dont want them to' as if they somehow profit if you cook meat
Reminder that Chad is athletic lean muscular and vegan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, |Daddy_Zygos|, NZb6Air and 1 other person
So, I very recently went from a predominantly grains and meat diet to a diet dominated by the following: raw, plant based foods (fruits, nuts, seeds, carrots, veggies), raw milk, probiotic kefir, and fresh eggs. I also drink 1 gallon of water a day.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are down, I don't feel lethargic after eating, it can last me the whole day, and I am no longer constipated. This is just day one. There are more benefits to come.

• 1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
  • 3. Diet should be low glycemic to prevent glycation and unhealthy insulin spikes.

I don't eat grains because they're usually nutrient poor, carbohydrate rich and usually inflammatory, and highly glycemic. Look what grain dominated diets did to early agriculturalists.

Every vitamin, fiber, omega fatty acid, and mineral requirement is met besides niacin, which I get about 60-70% of my DV from (I can synthesize niacin from tryptophan, and that can make up for the deficiencies.)
  • about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.
Cope tbh eat everything you want as long as you are on roids and hgh 🦅.

@NZb6Air @truthhurts @Rea @chudlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, mathis, chudlite and 3 others
Not all meat should be eaten raw. Especially pork.
You should seriously consider the valididy of your knowledge if you're eating pork.
It's not a clean meat, and you'll quickly get this.

Tapeworms, parasites, and their eggs 🤢🤢🤢

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, mewingmaxxer, chudlite and 2 others
Cope tbh eat everything you want as long as you are on roids and hgh 🦅.

@NZb6Air @truthhurts @Rea @chudlite
just eat in a calorie deficit and basta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, chudlite, truthhurts and 2 others
I don't find meat productive to consume because it attracts flies and vultures is not a logical statement since productivity in terms of food consumption is measured by nutritional value and not by its impact on pest ecology

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
Not all meat should be eaten raw. Especially pork.
You should seriously consider the valididy of your knowledge if you're eating pork.
It's not a clean meat, and you'll quickly get this.

View attachment 3171176
View attachment 3171178

Tapeworms, parasites, and their eggs 🤢🤢🤢
ik but retards think only raw pork has parasites and other raw meat has 0,its just not possible,raw steak may only have 5 percent of the parasites pork has but thats irrelevant bc they multiply every year,all raw meat is dumb and will have consequences after 20 years

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts and enchanted_elixir
one day, i will make a diet thread to end all diet threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, chudlite, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
I don't find meat productive to consume because it attracts flies and vultures is not a logical statement since productivity in terms of food consumption is measured by nutritional value and not by its impact on pest ecology
There's another dimension to food, I believe. Outside the material.

Yes, it has nutrients but also consider you're also incorporating dead cells with no energy or life into your body, as well as remnants of their consciousness.

Flies and vultures can sense dead food and eat it.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and NZb6Air
Also, @NZb6Air.
Meat immediately begins to decay once the organism has died.
Plant based foods do not die immediately once it has been harvested. Only after a certain amount of time does it begin to decay.

Eating it before it decays ensures you're eating food that is alive, not dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, NZb6Air and naturepill3d

• about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
mine mogs https://looksmax.org/threads/mogger-diet.1152757/

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yes, it has nutrients but also consider you're also incorporating dead cells with no energy or life into your body, as well as remnants of their consciousness.
I actually agree with this (and it's surprising to see someone say it) but I can't prove it so I never say it but the conclusion that you can infer from it is to eat smart/endurant/special animals (like axolotl, dolphins, etc) not not eat meat because it attracts pest

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and enchanted_elixir
Also, @NZb6Air.
Plant based foods do not die immediately once it has been harvested. Only after a certain amount of time does it begin to decay.

nigga got brainwashed by vegiterian propaganda

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Also, @NZb6Air.

bro are u okay, food does not matter if its alive or dead, what matters is nutrient values, meat always have more bioavaible nutrients and everysingle tribal group always had a source of meat, no vegiterian or vegan tribes in nature existed

• Hmm...
Niggas tbh how good is it if I eat "shit" food and only aim for protein but dupplement 20 pills of bioavilable vitamins and minerals?

@truthhurts @Rea @NZb6Air @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
So you're a vegan with slightly different ethics? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Niggas tbh how good is it if I eat "shit" food and only aim for protein but dupplement 20 pills of bioavilable vitamins and minerals?

@truthhurts @Rea @NZb6Air @MA_ascender
supplements are cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, enchanted_elixir, naturepill3d and 2 others
I actually agree with this (and it's surprising to see someone say it) but I can't prove it so I never say it but the conclusion that you can infer from it is to eat smart/endurant/special animals (like axolotl, dolphins, etc) not not eat meat because it attracts pest
I got this from listening to an Indian Yogi called Sadhguru.
Points he made

• Don't eat meat because it's unproductive, and dead food. Yes it has nutrients but it's dead food. There's an extra dimension to food, the energetic aspects. Dead food attracts flies. I've seen raw meat fresh from the store attract flies in several hours being left outside, concluding that the cells there have died.
  • The cells in meat immediately die upon death. The cells in plant based foods do not die upon being removed from their source. This way, you're eating alive food.
  • If you must eat meat, lower level organisms (fish, seafood) are better than higher level organisms (humans, mammals).
I choose to incorporate dairy and eggs since they are very important sources of nutrients for me, and he didn't really shun on these things. Kefir is good as well.

I forgot to add, I eat ghee as well, which he said was beneficial.

I experimented with his advice very recently and I found it to be beneficial so far.

Now, I'm not making meat and seafood boggiemen here, I just wouldn't eat it as part of my diet.
I'll eat meat during a social event, fine. But not as a part of my regular diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Have you monitored your blood sugar and blood pressure?
I checked mine a few hours ago and I was so glad it made a good improvement, in one day!
have a open mind and please watch these

also check out nutrional and physical degeneration by Weston A price

ur a really smart guy and i hope you dont fall for veganism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, enchanted_elixir, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
supplements are cope
95% of them are. I can attest to this. I've bought plenty of supplements, very few actually work.
I'm probably just going to take D3 from now on and try to get everything from diet. I might get NMN, but that's it.
Not going to go into the sun for a long time since I don't want sun damage from UV rays.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Rea and kaligula567

I am not vegan dude.
I literally eat 350ml of milk and 3 eggs a day.

Did you read my rationale behind excluding meat? Look through this thread if you want to learn.
Yes, but I don’t think its a good diet.
Have your read Aajonus Vonderplantiz books?
I don’t follow all off it because I don’t eat the meat raw, but its a good baseline.

I think a good diet is only good if it’s sustainable.

A shit diet is shit regardless

• Hmm...
  • Don't eat meat because it's unproductive, and dead food. Yes it has nutrients but it's dead food. There's an extra dimension to food, the energetic aspects. Dead food attracts flies. I've seen raw meat fresh from the store attract flies in several hours being left outside, concluding that the cells there have died.
  • The cells in meat immediately die upon death. The cells in plant based foods do not die upon being removed from their source. This way, you're eating alive food.
  • If you must eat meat, lower level organisms (fish, seafood) are better than higher level organisms (humans, mammals).
this is complete bullshit bro, no such thing as vitality and shit it's just macro/micro nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and enchanted_elixir

I need to get schoolwork done soon but I think the video discusses how eating animal based foods boost cholesterol and that is an important ingredient in the synthesis of testosterone.

this is complete bullshit bro, no such thing as vitality and shit it's just macro/micro nutrients
Well, I believe that food has vitality, and have experimented with it myself.

Your choice though. I'm just reporting my experience and laying down my rationale behind the diet.

• +1
Well, I believe that food has vitality, and have experimented with it myself.

Your choice though. I'm just reporting my experience and laying down my rationale behind the diet.
define vitality in food

vegeitrian is very similar, anyway u need meat
I'll continue to experiment with things and see how things go. This diet is a work in progress by the way, as suggested from my final sentence.

might be both the most generic & cringe shit ive seen today

• +1
95% of them are. I can attest to this. I've bought plenty of supplements, very few actually work.
I'm probably just going to take D3 from now on and try to get everything from diet. I might get NMN, but that's it.
Not going to go into the sun for a long time since I don't want sun damage from UV rays.
Interesting to tell this to s man who s taking 20 pills a day :ogre:. But good to know what do you think about d3 +k2 mk7 + hgh(peptides rn) +flurbiprofen+ microdosing t4/t3 + mild cyces during puberty doing these at 16 you think it will help 🦅🇸🇮

@Rea @NZb6Air @chudlite @PROMETHEUS @truthhurts @alurmo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, chudlite, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
define vitality in food
I don't know the biological mechanisms behind it but I can hypothesize.

Cells have energies they produce (this is real) and it also produces things important for cellular processes like ATP, NAD+ and other very important cellular molecules vital for cellular health. When a cell dies, the production of these things stop. The nutrients stay intact but those molecules are molecules that aren't stable long term, therefore they decay.

Be cognizant and remember I consume eggs, kefir and raw milk. I'm not a vegan and will likely never be.
Humans evolved to eat meat for survival, but it's not the best of foods.

• +1
Interesting to tell this to s man who s taking 20 pills a day :ogre:. But good to know what do you think about d3 +k2 mk7 + hgh(peptides rn) +flurbiprofen+ microdosing t4/t3 + mild cyces during puberty doing these at 16 you think it will help 🦅🇸🇮

@Rea @NZb6Air @chudlite @PROMETHEUS @truthhurts @alurmo
For height?
If it's for height, then if you're actively growing, it'll help.

HGH, if you're not actively growing, too much will mess up your face.

Why flurbuprofen?

D3+ K2 MK7 is for bone health and anti-aging for me.

I also suggest T4 over t3 for the most part since too much t3 will produce anti-T3, which will basically be a waste of money. I'm saying this from experience.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567