My new essay, “All Men Are Sexual Predators”, will be out in July.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
It’s an essay I wrote a couple years ago. I edited it recently and it’s ready for publication on The Inferior Writings. It’s an essay detailing how the male species is inherently perverted and if left to our own devices, we will fuck, molest and hurt any female we can get our hands on.

Read it July 25th.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, h111 and Deleted member 52452
Be the reason they choose the bear

we're already left to our own devices, we constructed laws protecting wymxn, and we have developed cucked compulsion to simp and defend wymxn by writing essays on their behalf :forcedsmile:

we're already left to our own devices, we constructed laws protecting wymxn, and we have developed cucked compulsion to simp and defend wymxn by writing essays on their behalf :forcedsmile:
It’s not an essay on “their behalf”. It is an examination on the male life and it isn’t biased or sugar coated. We men love to fuck. We love pussy. I wanna rape and molest women. That’s what the essay is about. It’s about how a chair is a chair. A table is a table. A light is a light and a man is a man — and what does it mean to be a man? To fuck.