My new plan for getting a girlfriend

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
I'm thinking of walking up to women and literally just asking them straight up if they want to be my new girlfriend. I'm not interested in running jester game anymore like in my 20s, it's exhausting. I also don't want to do the whole party boy personality act where you act low inhibition and fun to make them excited. I'm also not interested in one night stand because then you have to start all over again, may as well visit an escort. This would filter out the girls who just want to use me for sex as well. I just want to get straight to the point and if they refuse I move to the next. This would also allow me to approach many women in a short time without wasting time. If she says yes, THEN we can start socializing and getting to know each other. If there's a club full of women there has to be at least ONE of them in there that wants to be my girlfriend.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship, 5.5psl and 1 other person
It’s over for you. You buzzed your head. You lost your Hitler halo. Good luck on your next life
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, chadcel;, 5.5psl and 1 other person
It's over
 

Attachments

  • 3287346_AC5FED11-100D-4C4E-88C0-30DDD144A1F6.png
    3287346_AC5FED11-100D-4C4E-88C0-30DDD144A1F6.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and NerdcelThundercok
I'm thinking of walking up to women and literally just asking them straight up if they want to be my new girlfriend. I'm not interested in running jester game anymore like in my 20s, it's exhausting. I also don't want to do the whole party boy personality act where you act low inhibition and fun to make them excited. I'm also not interested in one night stand because then you have to start all over again, may as well visit an escort. This would filter out the girls who just want to use me for sex as well. I just want to get straight to the point and if they refuse I move to the next. This would also allow me to approach many women in a short time without wasting time. If she says yes, THEN we can start socializing and getting to know each other. If there's a club full of women there has to be at least ONE of them in there that wants to be my girlfriend.
1687583198449

"Wanna be my girlfriend"
1687583202431
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Samiscool234
This would filter out the girls who just want to use me for sex as well.
Damn good idea this is a huge problem for me too thanks
 

Similar threads

debTheSubHuman
Replies
10
Views
67
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
D
Replies
16
Views
155
demukie
D
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
2
Views
61
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
ChadLuck
Replies
5
Views
46
tenmacel
tenmacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top