My next cycle would be one of this 3, i am still doing the medical research to make the smartest choice

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Test enanthate 500mg + Boldenone Undecanoate 300mg.
This coupled with finasteride to reduce the Dht/Dhb conversion from this roids and opting for boldenone bcs of anti estrogen capacities.

2nd option
Testosterone Enanthate 400mg + NPP 350mg

3rd option
500mg test only

I would cut still be in caloric deficit the first 4 week and the do a bulk while being in low body fat with this conpounds but i am doing my research on what to use bcs i want a hair safe cycle and shit, anadrol and dbol raped my hair in 2 weeks but i still norwood 1 and looking fresh n sexy so i cant risk losing more hair

Are roids legal in Bolivia?

How and why do you just not give a shit about your body and life?

You really don’t think steroid use is going to have lasting impact on your health and lifespan?
Yes i know it will but fuck it tbh

Really? Damn that’s crazy haha
Lol bro just learned rn thar local pharmaceuticals buy sustanon and other roids with a medical prescription lol

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Most places it will be legal for personal use jfl
Bro opinions on my cycles? I need hair safe cycle anadrol was making me shed like crazy and my dad went bald at 19 i am 20 and norwood 1 so i am taking precautions with roids and hair now

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
? Illegal in all capacities in the majority of the western world
In Bolivia you can buy test from the pharmacies but it is expensive af like 100 dollars and the steroid dealer ones cost 30 dollars

In Bolivia you can buy test from the pharmacies but it is expensive af like 100 dollars and the steroid dealer ones cost 30 dollars
Bolivia is a third world shit hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Latinolooksmaxxer
Bro opinions on my cycles? I need hair safe cycle anadrol was making me shed like crazy and my dad went bald at 19 i am 20 and norwood 1 so i am taking precautions with roids and hair now
The bigger dose you do will probs just fuck your hair more. Just make sure you utilize the most of your blasts, training hard and sleeping well etc

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Test enanthate 500mg + Boldenone Undecanoate 300mg.
This coupled with finasteride to reduce the Dht/Dhb conversion from this roids and opting for boldenone bcs of anti estrogen capacities.

2nd option
Testosterone Enanthate 400mg + NPP 350mg

3rd option
500mg test only

I would cut still be in caloric deficit the first 4 week and the do a bulk while being in low body fat with this conpounds but i am doing my research on what to use bcs i want a hair safe cycle and shit, anadrol and dbol raped my hair in 2 weeks but i still norwood 1 and looking fresh n sexy so i cant risk losing more hair
boldedone reduces your t levels after stop taking it more than NPP imo

think Test + finasteride would be better

• +1
The bigger dose you do will probs just fuck your hair more. Just make sure you utilize the most of your blasts, training hard and sleeping well etc
I did 500mg test alone without fin and my hair was fine but i want to make more gains then with 500mg alone

I did 500mg test alone without fin and my hair was fine but i want to make more gains then with 500mg alone
Hairloss just the trade-off if your prone to it. No hair safe steroids. Maybe run RU58841 on top of fin during blasts if your shedding

• +1
Hairloss just the trade-off if your prone to it. No hair safe steroids. Maybe run RU58841 on top of fin during blasts if your shedding
Ik i will be bald lol but i dont wanna be bald in early 20s tbh i can leave on finasteride and cope with a ugly hairline for a while i still have some decent hair

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Do deca and test

• +1
You can never do that, you will just fail

You should watch out more of you health dude

53ADGOYIMMAN

• +1
Be careful with the roid dealers, a lot of the time the roids they sell are made with absolute garbage ingredients that are even worse than the pharmaceutical roids.