Anavarforthehuz69
Master
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2026
- Posts
- 1,583
- Reputation
- 824
the cycle imma run is
250mg test E
150mg npp
150mg mast P
10mg Cialis
0.25 arimidex eod
40mg Telmi
20mg melatonin
The aim of this is some more dimorphism and hopefully to grow mandible and overall bone growth everywhere even more I have done other dimo cycles what have went well and a height cycle what’s worked but I wanna do this to fill out my frame even more so I can increase my metabolism once I have stopped with more lean muscle tissue I have gained
Ik I should defo have something for lipids and hgh
250mg test E
150mg npp
150mg mast P
10mg Cialis
0.25 arimidex eod
40mg Telmi
20mg melatonin
The aim of this is some more dimorphism and hopefully to grow mandible and overall bone growth everywhere even more I have done other dimo cycles what have went well and a height cycle what’s worked but I wanna do this to fill out my frame even more so I can increase my metabolism once I have stopped with more lean muscle tissue I have gained
Ik I should defo have something for lipids and hgh