VIGILIANT
ukrocel
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 454
- Reputation
- 277
Please send the definition so I can ss and shut this fucking nigger up
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
js screenshot your profile broPlease send the definition so I can ss and shut this fucking nigger up
Ironic isn’t itAre you the friend?
Kinda crazy you calling your friend a niggerIronic isn’t it
Because he is now shut itKinda crazy you calling your friend a nigger
I wonder if he knows that you call him that..Please send the definition so I can ss and shut this fucking nigger up
We call eachother it dwI wonder if he knows that you call him that..
What do you need help with?Yall mfs just be useless for no reason
Do u want the screenshots?actual fucking tards on this forum.
how hard is it to admit you dont know what grey means instead of pretending you have an imaginary friend
the definition of greycelWhat do you need help with?
Answer me nigga bc it’s not me that needs the definition it’s my friendactual fucking tards on this forum.
how hard is it to admit you dont know what grey means instead of pretending you have an imaginary friend
tell your "friend" a greyfag is someone like you. >500 postsAnswer me nigga bc it’s not me that needs the definition it’s my friend
Fucking finally how hard was it to just say thattell your "friend" a greyfag is someone like you. >500 posts
You want me to tell you what it means or no?the definition of greycel
how hard is not making up an imaginary friendFucking finally how hard was it to just say that
Yeah nigger he’s imaginaryhow hard is not making up an imaginary friend
I already know what it meansYou want me to tell you what it means or no?
Kill yourselfYeah nigger he’s imaginary![]()
But do you want to know what it means or no?I already know what it means
If you have less than 500 posts on .org or .is if I am not mistakenBut do you want to know what it means or no?
Why aren’t you replying anymore?how hard is not making up an imaginary friend
Joined on Saturday and shitposted for days. Fuck you your even greyer than meBecause he is now shut it
Literally don’t give a shitJoined on Saturday and shitposted for days. Fuck you your even greyer than me
“Joined September 25” kill your selfLiterally don’t give a shitI’m getting used to the forum do u expect me to be a fucking veteran from the moment a join
“joined july 26” kill YOUR self“Joined September 25” kill your self
bro just got of TikTok this Saturday to join and shitpost“joined 2024” kill YOUR self
Look at the ss I sentI'm sure this 'friend' was asking and isn't made up![]()
U got off of TikTok July 26 just to lurk in this forum and hate on random mfs bc u feel like itbro just got of TikTok this Saturday to join and shitpost
“Random mfs” you contribute nothing to this forum and treat it like Google.U got off of TikTok July 2024 just to lurk in this forum and hate on random mfs bc u feel like it
Same message sent twice“Random mfs” you contribute nothing to this forum and treat it like Google.
Yeah nigger I’m here to LEARN“Random mfs” you contribute nothing to this forum and treat it like Google.
ok Mr shitposterYeah amazing king I’m here to SHITPOST and treat this forum like Google
What do u contribute to this forum either? 0 solutionsok Mr shitposter
Joined saturday with 400 posts already lolPlease send the definition so I can ss and shut this fucking nigger up
Trying to get the definition from real people since he wouldn’t believe meincels.wiki you fucking faggot
Quality threads and good repliesWhat do u contribute to this forum amazing king? 100 solutions
nigga cant u just firgure it out urself? look at the colour of ur title geniusFucking finally how hard was it to just say that
YesJoined saturday with 400 posts already lol
literally having a grey name on these forums is what a greycel is. meaning you are new, your a newgen, tiktokcel faggot.Trying to get the definition from real people since he wouldn’t believe me
Nigga read my past reply I need med the response from a real personnigga cant u just firgure it out urself? look at the colour of ur title genius