My nigger friend doesnt know what greycel means

Please send the definition so I can ss and shut this fucking nigger up
caged this nigga wants to know what it means himself
@ICR
@scuderia
@incomplete
 
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia, incomplete and ICR
literally having a grey name on these forums is what a greycel is. meaning you are new, your a newgen, tiktokcel faggot.
Oh thanks nigger like I didn’t already know that
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
caged this nigga wants to know what it means himself
@ICR
@scuderia
@incomplete
Nigggggggeerrrrrrrrr
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia, VIGILIANT and Bat
Oh thanks nigger like I didn’t already know that
then what kind of fucking definition are you asking for? thats literally the definition you fucking faggot. larping cuck
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia and ICR
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
then what kind of fucking definition are you asking for? thats literally the definition you fucking faggot. larping cuck
Can you not fucking read I wanted someone to send the definition so I can ss and send it to him so he would stop arguing with me and finally shut up and admit he was wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
You need to hang yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and TheNextOPry
100 org users vs answering a simple question
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Can you not fucking read I wanted someone to send the definition so I can ss and send it to him so he would stop arguing with me and finally shut up and admit he was wrong
and i did send you why tf are you ungrateful? talm bout sum thanks like i didnt already know that lol. on crip on 6o on big bro nigga dead homies nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and VIGILIANT
caged this nigga wants to know what it means himself
@ICR
@scuderia
@incomplete
nigga said send the definition IM CRYING
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and scuderia
caged this nigga wants to know what it means himself
@ICR
@scuderia
@incomplete
Greycel stands for maxxila
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat

Similar threads

6
Replies
2
Views
26
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Z
Replies
4
Views
52
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
AutistKhan
Replies
9
Views
69
fallendown
fallendown
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
19
nimrodworkman
nimrodworkman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • TheNextOPry
  • neznamkosam
  • Jrzabun69
  • Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Rick_bozo
  • scuderia
  • VIGILIANT
  • truesub5--
  • Crimx991
  • Zentrix
  • hexum.dnd
  • roymustang
  • lowtierlevi
  • shortmanlett
  • AscendHQ
  • jflmeister
Back
Top