My non-NTness is the only thing keeping me away from slaying

maximuslaid

maximuslaid

Schizophrenia
I always brag to my old classmates about how many girls i got at my new school making them think im a slayer. They actually believe me and some of the girls even compliment how different i look (softmax + frauding) and ask me out.

While in reality I sit in the back corner of my new class browsing .org not talking to anyone like an autist and getting zero attention from girls.

I do look somewhat above average though but the main problem is i act to autistic and weird around people cause i never socialized much when i was a kid. Brutal NTpill

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Xangsane
if you post here in HS its over. your brain chemistry will foever be fucked, doesnt matter how much you slay

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Egyptianmogger
if you post here in HS its over. your brain chemistry will foever be fucked, doesnt matter how much you slay
What about middle school?

A year ago before i discovered the blackpill i actually had a gf. Now i look better but im socially awkward while strong-MTN thugmaxxed kids in my class get all the girls

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid