Your one standard deviation away from being a chad

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 4352 IMG 2866

I dont even know how to look like image 2 ?? Its legit no change in bones and all coloring yet somehow it takes me from forum rotting incel to stacy slaying chad?!!

How do i fucking get that coloring

I wanna rope because of my nose everyday, i keep getting ragebaited by ppl commenting about it!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Ark, Salted_Salty and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: zombie
1 mogs 2 universally. go fucking kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty, ElTruecel and strawberrymushroom
You need a more striking eye area and colouring needs to be darker so your jaw doesnt match with your neck. A slight tan will give you that outline on your jawline that you can see in the morph. Im light brown and it happens to me its just that my gonions arent nice like yours.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salted_Salty, ElTruecel and Clavicular
1 mogs 2 universally. go fucking kys.
Being a mtn/htn is meaningless when u have autism. If i cant be 5.5 psl i have no hope at getting a girl

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lokki, N1666 and ElTruecel
View attachment 2833426View attachment 2833427

I dont even know how to look like image 2 ?? Its legit no change in bones and all coloring yet somehow it takes me from forum rotting incel to stacy slaying chad?!!

I wanna rope because of my nose everyday, i keep getting ragebaited by ppl commenting about it!!
You already slay Stacy 😂

You need a more striking eye area and colouring needs to be darker so your jaw doesnt match with your neck. A slight tan will give you that outline on your jawline that you can see in the morph. Im light brown and it happens to me its just that my gonions arent nice like yours.
- a Dalit

Bro, do me a favor. See the peak of your jaw from the front? Look in the mirror and put your finger right at that point. Where is that in relation to the point of your gonion?

Yhh

VS
Yh

3967748 ylrven

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Being a mtn/htn is meaningless when u have autism. If i cant be 5.5 psl i have no hope at getting a girl
humans have no limit. even if heaven was real it wouldn’t be enough.

• Hmm...
Just lol @ OP.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss

damn nigga i would just rope

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Clavicular
I dont have good gonions i know what ur asking

I fraud bigonial via chewing, i have good masseters
I'm just trying to get data. Just do me a favor and answer the question. It'll take only a moment of your time. Is the point from the front the peak of your masseter and quite a bit above and in front of your gonion?

I'm just trying to get data. Just do me a favor and answer the question. It'll take only a moment of your time. Is the point from the front the peak of your masseter and quite a bit above and in front of your gonion?
About 2 mm

I'll punch you in the nose

Reality is your autism is holding you back

• So Sad

Send me $1k I’ll save ur ass

• JFL
Subliminals

• +1
no change in bones (casually got lower gonial angle, better medial canthus, better eyebrows , smaller nose , more defined jaw and better lips) but no change in bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
The Hollywood philter pill

literally mms of bone structure away fuuuuuck :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilith and Clavicular
no change in bones (casually got lower gonial angle, better medial canthus, better eyebrows , smaller nose , more defined jaw and better lips) but no change in bones bro
Lol @ grey, u can overlay the image and its only coloring changed 🤣

nice morph boyo where did u get it

garbage morph