My nose is too narrow

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Although my breathing is fine, I cant breathe as good as i would if it was bigger

If i pull at the skin on my cheekbone it opens up the nostril more and I start breathing like a god.

Is this a mouth breather trait or am i just mayocel?
20220829 191438

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Although my breathing is fine, I cant breathe as good as i would if it was bigger

If i pull at the skin on my cheekbone it opens up the nostril more and I start breathing like a god.

Is this a mouth breather trait or am i just mayocel?
View attachment 1874559
Tip is incel

Not sure. But I would definitely get a nosejob for your tip and maybe an alarplasty. I think your nose tip may be a facial failo

Fixed
3082280 20220829 191438
3082280 20220829 191438

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, buckchadley31 and Splinter901
Not sure. But I would definitely get a nosejob for your tip and maybe an alarplasty. I think your nose tip may be a facial failo
My nose tip isnt wide. Its just the bridge that is narrow.
I think i would benefit most off just making the the airway wider which would harmonize my nose and making breathing better.

Youre garbage at morphing
You're garbage at keep your skin in good condition. take a shower and get rid of that disgusting acne before you get nose surgery.

Shave your unibrow first jfl

You're garbage at keep your skin in good condition. take a shower and get rid of that disgusting acne before you get nose surgery.
Bones is everything. Skincare is gay. I will only start skincare if I get good enough bones through hgh.

Im only thinking about surgery for improved breathing ability. Dont care about how my nose looks.

Bones is everything. Skincare is gay. I will only start skincare if I get good enough bones through hgh.

Im only thinking about surgery for improved breathing ability. Dont care about how my nose looks.
muh taking care of yourself is gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Bitchwhipper2
muh taking care of yourself is gay.
You can take care of yourself at any time.

You can only grow bone when youre young

Can u get facial bone growth from hgh at any age? I'm gonna start injecting tomorrow and gonna start bonesmasshing in a week after I start taking higher doses (gonna do a quick ramp-up (4 iu first week, 7 iu second, 10 iu third (it's generic so it would actually be 3iu, 6 iu and 8 iu respectively)

You can take care of yourself at any time.

You can only grow bone when youre young

It only matters when you are a human (young) not a zombie, most people are guaranteed to be deteriorated by the time they turn 40 and look straight up grotesque by the time they turn 60.

in what universe is a thin nose an incel trait