JFL My oneitis always treated me like a child, she never saw me as a man

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She talked to me like I was her little brother or smth. She even called "my child" one itme when we were talking on the phone.

I should have seen it from the start. Why would a girl offer me a gum? Girls don't do this shit for male sexual beings.

She always talked to me like I was younger, like I was 14 or smth.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was toying with me from the start, manipulating me into chasing after her, and when she had enough fun, she went back to how she treated me in HS.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
She talked to me like I was her little brother or smth. She even called "my child" one itme when we were talking on the phone.

I should have seen it from the start. Why would a girl offer me a gum? Girls don't do this shit for male sexual beings.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was toying with me from the start, manipulating me into chasing after her, and when she had enough fun, she went back to how she treated me in HS.
smh :cautious::cry: send her flowers

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER

It is amazing how he can take on thing and keep on writing about it, imagine if he wrote a novel or a light novel, atleaast he would be making some money.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Makes sense. In the future play by your own rules

Dude, it was an easy opportunity. She saw some students play guitar on the street, she said 'we can do this too' and that was the initiative.

And it wasnt cucked at all. We went to an area by the beach, the only people there were couples making out and touching. I had a girl with me so I could play all I wanted and noone would bat an eye cause pretty girl=halo.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Dude, it was an easy opportunity. She saw some students play guitar on the street, she said 'we can do this too' and that was the initiative.

And it wasnt cucked at all. We went to an area by the beach, the only people there were couples making out and touching. I had a girl with me so I could play all I wanted and noone would bat an eye cause pretty girl=halo.
Yeah that makes sense. You were trying to seduce her with romance

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Yeah that makes sense. You were trying to seduce her with romance

Actually I wasn't trying anything. Instead of playing at home, I played outside. This is bread and butter to me. But after about an hour of playing, I tok a break, and she was relaxed and in a good mood so I asked to make out

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Actually I wasn't trying anything. Instead of playing at home, I played outside. This is bread and butter to me. But after about an hour of playing, I tok a break, and she was relaxed and in a good mood so I asked to make out
Smart ngl