My oneitis always treated me like a child, she never saw me as a man

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She talked to me like I was her little brother or smth. She even called "my child" one itme when we were talking on the phone.

I should have seen it from the start. Why would a girl offer me a gum? Girls don't do this shit for male sexual beings.

She always talked to me like I was younger, like I was 14 or smth.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was toying with me from the start, manipulating me into chasing after her, and when she had enough fun, she went back to how she treated me in HS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
She talked to me like I was her little brother or smth. She even called "my child" one itme when we were talking on the phone.

I should have seen it from the start. Why would a girl offer me a gum? Girls don't do this shit for male sexual beings.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was toying with me from the start, manipulating me into chasing after her, and when she had enough fun, she went back to how she treated me in HS.
smh :cautious::cry: send her flowers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck

It is amazing how he can take on thing and keep on writing about it, imagine if he wrote a novel or a light novel, atleaast he would be making some money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
U won’t ever find a girl like her

Legit tbh. She is the prettiest girl i have ever seen. But I have faith in myself and I will be over her eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
It is amazing how he can take on thing and keep on writing about it, imagine if he wrote a novel or a light novel, atleaast he would be making some money.
tbh

• +1
Sorry bro

• +1
Ik it fucking sucks

But then I got mad and lost my kissless status to her. Going mad>>>>>>>any redpill tactic

• +1
Yeah you gotta b aggressive with it

But tbh, there was a certain mood that night that allowed me to b agressive.Maybe playing guitar for her helped a bit.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Makes sense. In the future play by your own rules

Dude, it was an easy opportunity. She saw some students play guitar on the street, she said 'we can do this too' and that was the initiative.

And it wasnt cucked at all. We went to an area by the beach, the only people there were couples making out and touching. I had a girl with me so I could play all I wanted and noone would bat an eye cause pretty girl=halo.

• +1
Dude, it was an easy opportunity. She saw some students play guitar on the street, she said 'we can do this too' and that was the initiative.

And it wasnt cucked at all. We went to an area by the beach, the only people there were couples making out and touching. I had a girl with me so I could play all I wanted and noone would bat an eye cause pretty girl=halo.
Yeah that makes sense. You were trying to seduce her with romance

• +1
Yeah that makes sense. You were trying to seduce her with romance

Actually I wasn't trying anything. Instead of playing at home, I played outside. This is bread and butter to me. But after about an hour of playing, I tok a break, and she was relaxed and in a good mood so I asked to make out

• +1
Actually I wasn't trying anything. Instead of playing at home, I played outside. This is bread and butter to me. But after about an hour of playing, I tok a break, and she was relaxed and in a good mood so I asked to make out
Smart ngl

• +1
can u link her FB to us

• +1
can u link her FB to us
She hasn't one
Smart ngl

I was also very determined that day, I was so determined that I actually didn't make a single mistake while playing even though she didnt care about the "hard" stuff only the cheesy ones. Wish she appreciated my smartness too.

• +1