MY ONEITIS APPEARED IN BRENDIOEEE'S JUBILEE VIDEO.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
But as a visually impaired curry

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, thecel and Amexmaxx
RlCYjUx

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
your oneitis is an ugly ass uncanny looking bitch ofcourse an autist like you would find her attractive

ideal breeding:soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ryan, gamma and 1 other person
your oneitis is an ugly ass uncanny looking bitch ofcourse an autist like you would find her attractive

ideal breeding:soy::soy:
dude calm down.

what do you want me to do ? chase stacies ? you want me to get murdered in the fucking streets ?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
dude calm down.

what do you want me to do ? chase stacies ? you want me to get murdered in the fucking streets ?
im just fucking around man, is that actually your crush? you've got to admit she looks a little bit uncanny and kind of psl like if that makes sense

i imagine she doesn't have many guys going after her so you could probably get with her

im just fucking around man, is that actually your crush? you've got to admit she looks a little bit uncanny and kind of psl like if that makes sense

i imagine she doesn't have many guys going after her so you could probably get with her
yeah she is, and has been for what will be a year next month now.

of course i can easily admit she is not objectively attractive, but that gives me the edge. i'm no Drago myself and taking hypergamy into account bitches like her are my last shot, but i actually like her

i don't think she has many guys going after her and that's also something i really like about her but it makes me anxious, every passing second is one closer to her finally getting it from someone and i hate this feeling it's like a hundred bricks on my chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The Jubilee lady fogs @RODEBLUR’s oneitis!

The Jubilee lady fogs @RODEBLUR’s oneitis!
First time i notice an asian that prefers more asian looking foids over the holy white woman

• Woah
First time i notice an asian that prefers more asian looking foids over the holy white woman

The White girl looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • WTF
It has like 5 million views you really haven't seen it ?

I don’t know whether he meant the Jubilee video or the video with the comments at the top-right corner. I want to have the link to the latter.

I don’t know whether he meant the Jubilee video or the video with the comments at the top-right corner. I want to have the link to the latter.

• Love it
Yeah i havent bruh
Im a fucking greycel what do you expect :hnghn:
Dude every single normie and big streamer has watched this vid at some point that's insane